The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Thanks a lot Deepie, Nothing to blame on me, of my SEX interests on Chinese girls are extremely uncontrollabel becoz I am into it as never very try on indo chinese girl...

Thanks prematurely on warned to try on this option to ensure my safely.

DL

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepie
Mr. Dick & Ronsee

lol...apparently this Mr. Dick dun really know what he wants.Ronsee ur a great help with a complete detail.How are some of the other pointers:

1)Not all hotels can use C/C.The ones i saw was padimas,paradise & maximillian.

2)Abt the chinese FLs,not all are hookers and my advise is...try to avoid.Reason being is what if they are not and our friend here Mr.Dick tries his luck to get fresh..hahaha.Result is getting bashed by the local chinese hoodlums & can never step into Balai again.Just go for the local malay gals..they r hot and wild..if u know what i mean..heee

3)The restaurant u did not mention is Hokia..just behind Bravo disco..there is this new joint just next to hotel palapa..heard the prices and food quality is awesome..

Just my 2 cents worth
Old 11-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickLip
I will starts my journey from Stulang Laut
I dont think theres any ferry from S Laut to T Balai. But if you really need to travel from M'sia, then you may try fm Kukup Jetty. If I am not wrong the most it take is 1hr or less fm Kukup to T Balai.

Thank you
Old 11-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr
I dont think theres any ferry from S Laut to T Balai. But if you really need to travel from M'sia, then you may try fm Kukup Jetty. If I am not wrong the most it take is 1hr or less fm Kukup to T Balai.
Yes Kukup is the best place to go to Tj Balai.

I know many Msian friends during my time who chiong balai with me used to take ferry from Kukup.

So anyway GL on your trip bro Dick.

Cheers
Old 11-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
stretch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to pre emt the comments i am an ang mo, although sing PR. I am going to Batam for the weekend where is the best place for a Batam virgin so to speak as most of my time spent o/s. References to other comments all ready made in the thread appreciated. I am not fussy abt girls just good looking ones who love to **** and have a good time.
best place to stay
best place to pick up
all comments appreciated and field reports will definately follow any info provided. "never ask never get" "find and always tell" best moto's
thanks
Old 12-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 20
guruking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguruking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reference post #1406

One of my my best 'shag'...(pardon for the poor quality)
Update:
Batam is quiet nowadays but POLRI are buzzing ard to ask for 'trouble'. Hardly can see DVD stores...mostly are clsoed in Nagoya. Heard from my Indo's frd, the govt are also clamping down on pirated DVD.

Went to zouk, soon-to-be another ghost town...FLs in Pacific seems to increase. Meet my ex-junket in a pub. Now she has to be a waitress there to survive. From earning ard 5-7 juta month to just 2-3 juta. It shows how pathetic life in Batam nowadays....Will try to see how can i 'help' her...

Old 12-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

guruking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguruking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another pic...

Old 12-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
taka77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruking
Reference post #1406

One of my my best 'shag'...(pardon for the poor quality)
Update:
Batam is quiet nowadays but POLRI are buzzing ard to ask for 'trouble'. Hardly can see DVD stores...mostly are clsoed in Nagoya. Heard from my Indo's frd, the govt are also clamping down on pirated DVD.

Went to zouk, soon-to-be another ghost town...FLs in Pacific seems to increase. Meet my ex-junket in a pub. Now she has to be a waitress there to survive. From earning ard 5-7 juta month to just 2-3 juta. It shows how pathetic life in Batam nowadays....Will try to see how can i 'help' her...

Haha junket from which company? ............. hee hee
Old 12-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Samster

If i can recall correct, the compay is called Win win....operated in Planet.
BTW, the gal in the pic is not the junket lah.....
Old 13-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

feel like going Balai cos nvr go b4...
but i think i am not in time for the gd friday trip liao right?
haha
if still in time or anyone can accomodate then i am game..
pls pm me any contacts
Old 13-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Last nite, after a long day work, decided to drop by Kings Massage at Formosa Hotel. Prices has gone down to 50k for an hour. Opt for 1 1/2 hour at 70 K. Got his gal, she claim from Nias. Fair skin. Look CFM type, small figure

Then it was all SOP. Her massage was too soft and half way thru, she even go out to get some mango to eat! Wah lao ask me if I want. What the heck. 1 good thing is after the oil rubbing, she use a hot towel to clean me up. Of course, that is not good enough as the oil still sticks on me.

Some touching on my didi, but never ask about special.

So be it. So sian for the day liao and hoping for a good massage, ended up with a losuy rub.

The prices may have drop, so has the service?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
So be it. So sian for the day liao and hoping for a good massage, ended up with a losuy rub.

The prices may have drop, so has the service?
wow .. maybe she wanted to use the mango flesh to rub your body (to cleanse up the rubbing oil) ... hehehehe later you come out smells like a walking mango .... hahahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
wow .. maybe she wanted to use the mango flesh to rub your body (to cleanse up the rubbing oil) ... hehehehe later you come out smells like a walking mango .... hahahaha
That is funny my friend. But I do notice that prices for a lot of massage has dropped. Perhaps to draw more business? Business and tourist dropped alot nowadays. Even A1 eating place has suffered in business as well.

It has been some time since I gone for sex in this place. Been working 24/7 for past month. May go for joints to check out. Getting horny liao.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Stevie G is Cool - loads of Potential

I"m going to batam on friday, any bro also going? maybe we can meet up. Any bro can recommend some nice hotels range from 50-70 SGD?
Old 14-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruking
If i can recall correct, the compay is called Win win....operated in Planet.
BTW, the gal in the pic is not the junket lah.....
WWG ar? hahahaha Ya most of their girls not bad .......... btw some of them also can try ........... dun quote me on that though since now times r really bad .......... hahahah
Old 14-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

Anyone read today's chinese papers? Seems like got killer on the loose in Batam ........ damn scary ...... hahahah ............ but i still going .......... ahpui silent mob sibo ............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1