The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
138mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Yo, All BKK senior,
Do you know where can find the authentic Prostate massage? Has been digging the internet for 2 weeks and cant find it. Saw a Chinese forum mentioned before.

Thanks!
Old 21-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
I called AIS last time to check on tis.......... The reply i got was 60 days after expiry the card will b suspended......... 90 days after expiry the card will b cancelled......... So if u can top up within 60 days from card expiry no problem........... I hope I answered tis USD 100 question well
Ohhh.. Thxs alot.. Ya la.. U unlike the cb naemlo.. Everything also want talk money.. Next time I go there better Dun look for him, or else sure kena scam by him.. Find u better..
Old 21-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Huai Kwang is a good place to go at night......... For shopping, makan, see gers or beer.......... Huai Kwang Terrance n The Park Avenue r two good places to go for liveband, beer, makan n see gers There r oso a few seafood restaurants around........ Samboon near MRT, J Tim near Huai kwang Terrance, Noi Seafood tuck inside the market, Joe Seafood at Ratchada Soi 12 n Kwang further down.......... Further down Kwang about 10mins walk is a zichar stall name Wuthong.......... Serves good soy sauce braised chicken leg n pig intenstine......... A 15 mins cab ride will bring u to SK
Behind haui khwang market there several street vendors and pasar malan stalls.
Another big pasar malam is roi fah 2 just behind espanade mall.
Old 21-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Next time I go there better Dun look for him
Heng arh... no need waste time.
Old 21-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Ok, I think of a one solution for you. Just go ahead with the top up, 100฿ probably will extend its expiry for another month, and assuming you going up to Krung Thep next month, probably you can have it register.
Thks, look like I got no choice by the risk of topping up and hope for the best.
Old 21-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Which telco? For Dtac upon expiry, you still able to receive calls and sms for 30 days and after that you can't receive any calls or sms should you fail to top up and you still able to reuse the pre paid if let say you manage to get it top up in another 30 days time. Meaning total number of days should be 60 before you can purchase new one.
)
My is True... Been using for last few yrs liao.. Haizzz.. What if all my tiraks can't locate me if i change another Sim card!!!! So sad leh...
Old 21-07-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
555+ don't worry.

https://www.truemoney.co.th/cpg/AOTW...e.do?mode=init

You can do your online top up. And can extend your validity until you meet your t-laks.
Mine, I use K Bank to top up my AIS sim card.
Old 22-07-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am planning a weekend trip to Bangkok end of the month but my contacts there have told me that 30th & 31st July is a holiday (Asarnha Bucha) and no alcohol is allowed to sell. Also bars and entertainment outlets will be closed.
Can bros resident in Thailand confirm whether is true or not?
If true, is this only in Bangkok or also affect surrounding locations like pattaya?
Old 22-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I am planning a weekend trip to Bangkok end of the month but my contacts there have told me that 30th & 31st July is a holiday (Asarnha Bucha) and no alcohol is allowed to sell. Also bars and entertainment outlets will be closed.
If true, is this only in Bangkok or also affect surrounding locations like pattaya?
It should affects Pattaya as well.
Old 22-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Take note, this coming 12th August will be the Her Majesty Queen Sirikit birthday and all entertainments will also be closed.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
If u can't live without beer, whisky or whatever, stock up from Tesco or Big C. Also prepare to book a ger before the 30th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Take note, this coming 12th August will be the Her Majesty Queen Sirikit birthday and all entertainments will also be closed.
Bars closure depending on the mood of the govt. In the past, it varied between opened and closed. Last year some closed, some opened.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
... without beer, whisky or whatever, stock up Also prepare to book a ger before the 30th.
Bars closure depending on the mood of the govt. ...varied between opened and closed. Last year some closed, some opened.
On booze, the bigger outlets and 7-11 observe the silly dry hours daily (2-5pm? Stand corrected). So just pop down to friendly small provision shops or stalls who will be most happy to oblige

On entertainment, recall some serve beer from teapots or kettle. 2 months back, in a big alfresco restaurant -during some religious holiday, staff told me no favourite draft beer Hoogarden. Then she whispered, pay 1st (not add to main makan bill) and voila Thai flexibility for you
Old 22-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u can't live without beer, whisky or whatever, stock up from Tesco or Big C. Also prepare to book a ger before the 30th.
How much u charge for these services?
Old 22-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If u can't live without beer, whisky or whatever, stock up from Tesco or Big C.
555 this is usually my SOP!
Old 22-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
How much u charge for these services?
For u free. Ai mai... but dun think u can enjoy these services. Since donkey years ago u mentioned coming but donkey years later, u still riding donkey from SG to BKK.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1