The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 22
lahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HC at Leisure

FJ : 8/10 ( this is what I enjoyed most , believe me she is so wiled in the bed , she is someone really enjoy sex, I could feel she was really into it , very nice to fuck with, what makes me more exciting is before we change to doggy , she was sucking me again, was great feeling , once come to the doggy, I really couldn’t hold it anymore … and what I find out was quite good her pussy could suck my didi, that was really good. )

yes bro...her pussy can really suckz you dry...i kena my second time with her cos i let her cowgirl me...almost came at once..best is to avoid cowgal stance..last time i had her i did doggie all the way from standing(she facing mirror), standing and i lift one leg and than conventional doggie..the paik paik sound..her cfm face...bei tahan liao
Old 06-09-2006, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
enjoyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahchi
FJ : 8/10 ( this is what I enjoyed most , believe me she is so wiled in the bed , she is someone really enjoy sex, I could feel she was really into it , very nice to fuck with, what makes me more exciting is before we change to doggy , she was sucking me again, was great feeling , once come to the doggy, I really couldn’t hold it anymore … and what I find out was quite good her pussy could suck my didi, that was really good. )

yes bro...her pussy can really suckz you dry...i kena my second time with her cos i let her cowgirl me...almost came at once..best is to avoid cowgal stance..last time i had her i did doggie all the way from standing(she facing mirror), standing and i lift one leg and than conventional doggie..the paik paik sound..her cfm face...bei tahan liao
I agree with you, it is so enjoyble to have sex with her. she always give amazing feeling when i am having sex with her.
She is still one of best girl for me, and her service is getting better and better...
Also to be honest she is very nice person who has strong character, it always nice to talking with ...
I personly think she is somone i can like more and more after seeing many times.
Old 18-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 22
lahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so queit on the lesiure front? Any updates of new ger?
Old 18-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SexSoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried Tina, but hor she is not that great on some of the FRs put here. She looked more like in her mid 30s and not pretty at all. Body also a bit flabby though she said she goes gym often.

However, plus point is that she really gives good service and very friendly. Comparing, joyce is still a better option since Yuki left.
Old 25-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
creator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to all

anyone visited leisure recently...any gals to recommend?...thinking of dropping by
Old 25-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!

Now at leisure. Gonna call lisa. Hope she is good. Will follow up on the fr.
Old 25-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sunkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurrr
Now at leisure. Gonna call lisa. Hope she is good. Will follow up on the fr.
Bro, u bring ur notebook with u to bonk and do live reporting ah? U work with CNN?
Old 25-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkiss
Bro, u bring ur notebook with u to bonk and do live reporting ah? U work with CNN?
Hahaha.... Since my data is unlimited... must as well fully utilize.
Anyway, here go with the FR.
Will not do a long one as i'm very tired...hahhahhaa After a good shag.

Name: Lisa (28 Yrs old)
looks: 7.0
figure: 8.0 (B Cupper)
massage: 6.5 (strong and know her job)
hj: ??
bj: 9 (Slow and Deep Throat)
fj: 9.0
RTF: YES!!!
Damage: $100

She is an average looker. However i would say she pass her job with flying colours. I extremely like woman with the soft touches and really let you enjoy the motion. She is not a rusher and she definetely allows you to change whatever position you 1. Her BJ is good! She is definetely worth the BONK!!! Cheerio Bros. Good job Lisa
Old 26-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
creator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to all

wow u gave Lisa pretty good ratings leh...was doing OT in the office...hope to try lisa by this week
Old 26-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurrr
Name: Lisa (28 Yrs old)
looks: 7.0figure: 8.0 (B Cupper)
massage: 6.5 (strong and know her job)
hj: ??

She is an average looker. However i would say she pass her job with flying colours.
Bro, it appears that you thought her massage was good since you commented that it was "strong & know her job" but I wonder why you rated her only 6.5/10 which is average?

Again, if she is only an average looker, why you gave her 7/10? For average looker, should be 5-6/10, am I correct??

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
naruk_shuai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

diff pple diff ratings, bro max...

maybe u more strict? haha! i see ur FR.. all dun have high ratings one.. u muz revise ur ratings!!! if not, some okt scared of you.. scared ur expectation too high

hahaz!~

i LIKE!!!
Old 26-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruk_shuai
diff pple diff ratings, bro max...

maybe u more strict? haha! i see ur FR.. all dun have high ratings one.. u muz revise ur ratings!!! if not, some okt scared of you.. scared ur expectation too high
Bro, it is not a question of being strict here ... What I was driving at is bro Blurrr's ratings which appeared to be contradicting what he commented ... For instance, he commented that Lisa as an average looking gal but he gave her 7/10. For average, isn't it 5 or 6/10? He commented that Lisa's massage is "strong & know her stuff" but he gave her only 6.5/10. I interpret that as a good massage and therefore the rating should be more than a 6.5/10, am I correct? Unless bro Blurrr does not like her massage ...

Well, I absolutely do not agree with you that we have to please the OKT by posting a "beautiful FR with Flying Colours" even if the gal's look, bod and the rest of the departments do not reflect the high ratings. I am one who advocates the posting of the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH for the benefit of all samsters. If I post something which is untrue just to please the OKTs, it defeats the purpose of having a forum like SBF which is supposed to be an avenue for all people to make an informed decision to patronise which H/Cs, OKTs, gals, etc. If you read all my FRs in GL150, H/C, and FL threads, I did in fact offer good ratings to some WLs who deserve to be rated as such, so to speak ...

I guess I have already emphasized the above a few months ago in the Lexon thread in regard to writing a truthful FR.

I am afraid I would remain status quo ...

Cheers,
Max

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-09-2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old 26-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 21
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

Bro Max,

Agreed, the ratings & comments didnt quite gel .
For a rating of 7/10 in looks department, can consider above avg for
most gals.

Bro Blurr, thks for FR anyway.

Rgds.
Old 27-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SexSoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiya, looks are very subjective la, depend on which individual.

To compare in my view =)

Yuki = 8/10
Joyce = 7.5/10
Liza = 6/10
Tina = 5/10
Nokia = 4/10

Important is good service, If dont like their face than dont do loh. Save your $ and sperm for next.
Old 27-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest
Bro, it appears that you thought her massage was good since you commented that it was "strong & know her job" but I wonder why you rated her only 6.5/10 which is average?

Again, if she is only an average looker, why you gave her 7/10? For average looker, should be 5-6/10, am I correct??
Sorry for the confusion. I think we did not standardize a rating here yet right?

Maybe i had over-rated for her looks department. She should be in the 6.5/10 category.

Based on my naive ratings

1-2 = CMI
3-5 = Weak
6-7 = Average
8-10 = Chio bus

Secondly, i rated 6.5 for her massage is because though she know her job, however i minus point as the massage is slighty short before she pops out the favourite question.

My apologies coz last night my main brain cannot think properly after my small brain went into a shag, that's why my rating confused some bros here. My apologies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1