The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: T H ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurs69
Bro behappy...

just tell them that you got something private and confidential to discuss with your friend. IF they still persist, just tell them that you got no money to tips them. I always use the same method and it works. Or you can tell them that you already got 4 girls, ask them to come in for next visit.
now where have i heard that before...
Old 05-06-2004, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
Ah Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

woah sounds like some LSB in singapore sial.....hehehe....but younger girls....kekeke
Old 05-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 22
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Bro spurs69,
I told them no money, had too many girls. Yet they still throw themself on u.
2-3 girls on both side of u and their hands will touch your leg. I even ask them touch my leg means reported is it

Bro Forex,
We were there last Sunday and Wednesday during HH. When I go toilet, there were so many girls along the corridor waiting for room to throw themself. I don't know to pity them or my wallet.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by behappybe
Can some cheongster please advise.
Me n a friend been to TH twice and was shock with all the girls swarming into our room. Even b4 our drinks arrive, there are about ten girls. Try stopping them but more girls keep coming into our room. Tell them off, they still keep coming in. VERY FRIGHTENING! By the time we left we had to give tips to 20+ girls.
Is there any way to control this. Thanks in advance.
Just reject flatly, just say no no no no no, like a broken record.... or simply walk out the room when the gals come in..I did this a few times with the gals and they will get the idea.
Old 05-06-2004, 06:48 PM
Samster

behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon
Just reject flatly, just say no no no no no, like a broken record.... or simply walk out the room when the gals come in..I did this a few times with the gals and they will get the idea.
I did all that, even shake my head until almost drop, throw temper they also no F**k care. Once I even stand outside the room for couple minutes, they just don't bother.
I can think only one solution, fix a lock on the door which can only be open from inside
Old 05-06-2004, 09:10 PM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I did all that, even shake my head until almost drop, throw temper they also no F**k care. Once I even stand outside the room for couple minutes, they just don't bother.
I can think only one solution, fix a lock on the door which can only be open from inside
if you are on the 2nd level, there should be a rubber door stopper but if the girls cannot resist your charm still can push open. there are 2 other solutions, 1st will put a stop at the beginning, which i will not tell again, but i will tell you the 2nd, which is how to salvage the situation..i reckon that if you throw temper, f them, you will also dare to do give each $2 at the end but those that sit longer more. but i guess nowadays biz not as good so if you can, give $4 for those that ask themleave dun leave but personal opinion, then dun touch like you pay 20 or more ok?
Old 06-06-2004, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
seriously.. i have never seen ANY gals doing that.. it seems unlikely.. not that i dun trust you. There are some who like to pester but they do go away eventually. Although this is not any highclass ktv, the gals do have some form of "professionalism" and "face".. unless of cos, you stick money all over yourself when you are there.. but since you had done it once by giving out money freely(to 20+ gals), they will always come back.. I would advise you then not to visit the place now and maybe move to other KTV for the time being.. unless of cos, you enjoy the attention.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
china_hunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my earlier day of cheonging ktv, I did get angry and bring the boss to the room to tell the girl off. But nowadays, go toilet or recee is the best , they will be gone when you come back .......

But never tell the girl to try your next visit, they have very good memory, i experienced last week
Old 06-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
seriously.. i have never seen ANY gals doing that.. it seems unlikely.. not that i dun trust you. There are some who like to pester but they do go away eventually. Although this is not any highclass ktv, the gals do have some form of "professionalism" and "face".. unless of cos, you stick money all over yourself when you are there.. but since you had done it once by giving out money freely(to 20+ gals), they will always come back.. I would advise you then not to visit the place now and maybe move to other KTV for the time being.. unless of cos, you enjoy the attention.
it does happens especially if you are early and girls cheong in together. they will not leave because their sisters are there too. also depends because if you got a rusty face like mine, the girls also hesitate to ask!
Old 06-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
if you are on the 2nd level, there should be a rubber door stopper but if the girls cannot resist your charm still can push open. there are 2 other solutions, 1st will put a stop at the beginning, which i will not tell again, but i will tell you the 2nd, which is how to salvage the situation..i reckon that if you throw temper, f them, you will also dare to do give each $2 at the end but those that sit longer more. but i guess nowadays biz not as good so if you can, give $4 for those that ask themleave dun leave but personal opinion, then dun touch like you pay 20 or more ok?
Thanks. I had thought of giving them $2 or $4 to tell them go off, but afraid that other girls will heard it and start coming in. If to give at the end $2 or $4, I feel sorry for them. Not bad income for less than one minute. Both of our visits we sit downstair, might give 2nd level a try.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I got a kind looking face, give them the impression that I like to do charity. Or they kanna charm by my look
Which KTV do you recommend that is economy and fun

Last edited by behappybe; 06-06-2004 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
it does happens especially if you are early and girls cheong in together. they will not leave because their sisters are there too. also depends because if you got a rusty face like mine, the girls also hesitate to ask!
Well, both occasions we are there about 4.15pm. Coz I believe the early bird catch the best girl. In the end we were caught by those girls.
Next trip, I will put many rust on my face to make it look very rusty.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe I got a kind looking face, give them the impression that I like to do charity. Or they kanna charm by my look
Which KTV do you recommend that is economy and fun
You can try either MG or Katong. Similar concept in terms of operation & price as TH. Both MG & Katong are located along the same stretch at Tanjung Katong Road, opposite each other.

hope the above os of help to you
Old 07-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can some cheongster please advise.
Me n a friend been to TH twice and was shock with all the girls swarming into our room. Even b4 our drinks arrive, there are about ten girls. Try stopping them but more girls keep coming into our room. Tell them off, they still keep coming in. VERY FRIGHTENING! By the time we left we had to give tips to 20+ girls.
Is there any way to control this. Thanks in advance.

Open the door n 'invite' them out. Be firm.... else your money will be gone...
Old 09-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedangsa
You can try either MG or Katong. Similar concept in terms of operation & price as TH. Both MG & Katong are located along the same stretch at Tanjung Katong Road, opposite each other.

hope the above os of help to you
Thanks, will give them a try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1