The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH say wadddd?!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA did she just call herself beautiful?!? PUIIII!! look at what she's writing hoe.. her innards are all garbage dats why she can only spew dat. obv bitch is dumb and uneducated to understand the meaning of pedo.. jus cos ppl bring up kids auto is pedo?? hmmm i wonder y she would even think like dat... OH WAIT!! did she sexually abuse her own kids?!? OPPS!

only weaklings ned ppl to stand up for them and wad more fake ones.. disgust lv off the charts, look at all her pathetic attempts frm dummy accounts and have to post the same post 3 times just to take up free air space and suffocate ppl wif her filth. SO cheap to the pt even have to give out free sessions jus to get ppl to flame 'otherone'. PITY bro micky for being a carrot head to such a filth creature. are u really blind enuff to nt see what kind of racist filth u serving?? maybe dats yr thing i dun judge. is this hoe really dat dumb to think dommes who shun her msg her to clarify dat they hate her?? wad a JOKE!! news flash* u nt even worth their time and want totally nth to do wif u. and dat goes for the majority of this forum and the local community so pls jus STFU AND LEAVE!!she thinks other dommes really as dumb as this dumbest cunt to tell it in her face.. fyi ppl jus dgaf abt her Pathetic hoe life and those dat so called 'clarified' jus pity her and afraid her fragile unsound mind cant take the truth and FEIGN SUICIDE agn lahh. oh wait y is she asking dommes abt me in the first place, i tot she very rich can pay hackers to find me?? even claimed to have email info to feign a blackmail?!? want to stab ppl somemore siaaa.. im so afraid man, yes all her slaves shld damm well be afraid to even see her, ltr she lose control in session and stab u how???! think wif yr bighead bros.

prob she thinks 12k makes her very rich.. cant blame her. its the most money she seen in her entire life she thinks 12k buys her everything and anything.HAHAHAHAHAH. cant afford posh condo dun act rich lahh..ned to live off all her slaves lika cockroach jus to fake being rich. RENT condo in 3rd WORLD CAMBODIA some more nt even BUY but cant even afford to pay herself ned to scam her own beloved slaves. cheap beyond disgust! Hoe thinks paying 20usd can clean her filth reputation and make her look legit. CHOKE* who the real frog in the well nw bitch!?! if someone has to pay for 'premium' it says a lot about the person who bought it. nt even the most senior bros here pay for membership. hope she know hw desperate she looks rn like a wet puppy bitch licking her wounds, tail btw legs running to her haters for the slightest sense of validation. wad more so proud of her 20usd membership.BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA. cos thats wad her reputation worth. 20USD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it was once entertaining to watch this clown but even trying to shine some light onto this paper tiger hoe ass bitch of a mom to educate illiterate creatures on the meaning of truth makes me feel dirty and stupider by every post. so i shall nt stoop to her lv of filth. her comebacks r nth but illiterate filth. shall nt pollute my mind and eyes with her stank no more!! GOOD RIDDANCE HOE!! time for me to spent my time on way better things. thanks for the entertainment tho.

her true self and character are here for all to SEE. HIGHLY caution anyone even thinking to see this hoe cos dats wad u paying for. FILTH!!

Last edited by ILemonic; 12-07-2022 at 05:11 PM.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hendawei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visiting Mistress Jessica & Coco tmrw! (Will share FR)
Just asking if there's any senior bros willing to share anything that would be good to know beforehand.
Like do they come up with roleplay scenarios?
Old 12-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Double domme? I personally like coco session more. She's more daring and understand male (at least to me) more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendawei View Post
Visiting Mistress Jessica & Coco tmrw! (Will share FR)
Just asking if there's any senior bros willing to share anything that would be good to know beforehand.
Like do they come up with roleplay scenarios?
Old 13-07-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
thr is nth categorically wrong with what i wrote, why cant i mention her kids?? if she can come on here and spew her garbage so brazenly then why so afraid her kids finds out?!? what a hypocrite of a HOE!! i did nt use any profanities or spread any falsehoods on her kids unlike this low class hoe or put them in any unstable position their mom has alr put them in by profusely spewing garbage here. fyi she was the one who dox her own kids last time wif some other bros and her cb mouth dat cant stop digging her own grave deeper and deeper so want to blame who??! cant take the heat then dun start it in the first place lahh!! still tryna cover it up as some marketing campaign? PUII!!!

btw whatever u exp outside of sessions with her is only yr own POV and does nt equate to hw she treats everyone. there's a reason why she's shunned by the local dommes and a large part of the local subs/community too. use yr big head instead of yr dickhead for once.
Hey, mother fucking pedophile! Your imagination is really amazing! Keep talking about children in this BDSM/fetishes (sex related) forum just goes to show how desperate u are to prey on little boys and girls. If u are so desperate to sexually abuse kids then open a new thread for pedophiles, don't disgust us in here with your sick fetishes!!! U are not welcome!!! Get the fuck out of this thread cos there is no place for U!

U are indeed a pathetic loser cos all your facts were wrong? Dommes, subs, location and timing is not right! I'm in Cambodia? It just goes to prove that I was so right about u stealing information from other's postings/FR to make it your own. Is really ok to have no money and can't afford the most economical doomes but stealing others session experience and broadcasting it as yours is truly embarrassing. I don't know how dumbass or how stupid u can go? I'm afraid of u? Dream on!!!!
U don't even have the fucking guts to come out! Why? scared ah? Dumb and dumber to be so preoccupied with your nonexistent superiority which u can't process your fucking brain that I am fighting u and protecting my kids from your corrupted mind!

Btw, we are watching u daily for entertainment. Asked about u? I don't have to cos ppl sent me information on u but I'm not like u. I will personally verify it myself before I post your picture, your house address and your workplace. Maybe lodging a police report against u for verbal sexual assaults on my children when I get back to SG. I have printed all your posts together with information given by kind souls and submit it personally to Cantonment Police Station when I deem fit.

The police won't work for me but this society has no leniency for pedophiles like u! I am not 100% sure u are pedophile but the way u wouldn't let go of my kids in this fetishes thread leads me to believe u are PEDOPHILE! So I may do all the parents in SG a good deed to submit all your posts plus your information to Cantonment Police Station. 宁可杀错,不可放过!!!Can't have a women hating bastard and a twisted pedophile rooming the streets of SG!!!

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 13-07-2022 at 02:52 AM.
Old 13-07-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH say wadddd?!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA did she just call herself beautiful?!? PUIIII!! look at what she's writing hoe.. her innards are all garbage dats why she can only spew dat. obv bitch is dumb and uneducated to understand the meaning of pedo.. jus cos ppl bring up kids auto is pedo?? hmmm i wonder y she would even think like dat... OH WAIT!! did she sexually abuse her own kids?!? OPPS!

only weaklings ned ppl to stand up for them and wad more fake ones.. disgust lv off the charts, look at all her pathetic attempts frm dummy accounts and have to post the same post 3 times just to take up free air space and suffocate ppl wif her filth. SO cheap to the pt even have to give out free sessions jus to get ppl to flame 'otherone'. PITY bro micky for being a carrot head to such a filth creature. are u really blind enuff to nt see what kind of racist filth u serving?? maybe dats yr thing i dun judge. is this hoe really dat dumb to think dommes who shun her msg her to clarify dat they hate her?? wad a JOKE!! news flash* u nt even worth their time and want totally nth to do wif u. and dat goes for the majority of this forum and the local community so pls jus STFU AND LEAVE!!she thinks other dommes really as dumb as this dumbest cunt to tell it in her face.. fyi ppl jus dgaf abt her Pathetic hoe life and those dat so called 'clarified' jus pity her and afraid her fragile unsound mind cant take the truth and FEIGN SUICIDE agn lahh. oh wait y is she asking dommes abt me in the first place, i tot she very rich can pay hackers to find me?? even claimed to have email info to feign a blackmail?!? want to stab ppl somemore siaaa.. im so afraid man, yes all her slaves shld damm well be afraid to even see her, ltr she lose control in session and stab u how???! think wif yr bighead bros.

prob she thinks 12k makes her very rich.. cant blame her. its the most money she seen in her entire life she thinks 12k buys her everything and anything.HAHAHAHAHAH. cant afford posh condo dun act rich lahh..ned to live off all her slaves lika cockroach jus to fake being rich. RENT condo in 3rd WORLD CAMBODIA some more nt even BUY but cant even afford to pay herself ned to scam her own beloved slaves. cheap beyond disgust! Hoe thinks paying 20usd can clean her filth reputation and make her look legit. CHOKE* who the real frog in the well nw bitch!?! if someone has to pay for 'premium' it says a lot about the person who bought it. nt even the most senior bros here pay for membership. hope she know hw desperate she looks rn like a wet puppy bitch licking her wounds, tail btw legs running to her haters for the slightest sense of validation. wad more so proud of her 20usd membership.BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA. cos thats wad her reputation worth. 20USD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it was once entertaining to watch this clown but even trying to shine some light onto this paper tiger hoe ass bitch of a mom to educate illiterate creatures on the meaning of truth makes me feel dirty and stupider by every post. so i shall nt stoop to her lv of filth. her comebacks r nth but illiterate filth. shall nt pollute my mind and eyes with her stank no more!! GOOD RIDDANCE HOE!! time for me to spent my time on way better things. thanks for the entertainment tho.

her true self and character are here for all to SEE. HIGHLY caution anyone even thinking to see this hoe cos dats wad u paying for. FILTH!!
Little boy, U are dreaming in your own fake world, your world isn't real yet u indulged in it wholeheartedly. Be careful, your doings could damage u. When the unreal becomes real then there is no hope for return... hehehe

Did I bring out your lying nature? Your inferiority complex? Your stealing habits? Your pedophile identity? I didn't! U exposed yourself in your posts. Lol

Desperate to be recognize and acknowledge by others? Which is why u cried for bros and dommes with every of your posts to acknowledge u. U are screaming your lungs out calling for recognition, so desperately hard up for allies and begging for replies. Did u even realized u begged in your every posts against me? Begging everyone to listen to your nonsense, begging everyone to believe u and do your biddings to sabotage me...Do me a favor, though I detest u to the max but seeing u begging so hard in your every posts, makes me feel sorry for your parents.

Not bad for u, your kind like TheBlackOne and TheLousyMan with the same pedophile fetishes as u replied! U failed in the real world and desperately try to be accepted in this BDSM community thru stealing FR informations and quoting it. Now begging everyone to hear u and be on your side! So so disgraceful!

Pertaining to me creating dummy account to pretend I have allies? Are u sure u have brain ? If I dare stand up against those dickheads in the past and I dare stand up against u by myself in the beginning, I need to go thru so much trouble to fight u? I told u I'm fearless against hooligans and pedophiles! I am not and will never afraid to fight hooligans and pedophiles inorder to protect my children! And u still so childish to think I created dummy account? I rather go straight to u and kill u than to play baby toys.

Ugly! Lousy! Pathetic loser! No money to post your own FR! Jealous of me and resorts to occupational discrimination! Did I get u so high? So excited? And when u couldn't afford to see me for session, it makes u so crazy till u became a Pedophile! Lmao...

喝了一点洋墨水就以为自己了不起!有本事就继续给洋人或黑人当舔狗!别以为当了洋人和黑人的贱狗就可以在祖 国耀虎扬威!拜托,戳瞎你低能的狗眼!贱狗走狗永远都改不了吃屎!我呸!滚死去吧!别怪我烹了 你!

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 13-07-2022 at 03:47 AM.
Old 14-07-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hendawei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mistress Coco & Jessica session:

Arrived at the hotel, and Jessica met me at the exact agreed upon timing. She brought me up to their room, instructed me to shower first. I was then told to kneel before them and faced some verbal humiliation.

What I found surprising was that they went straight into the session without setting any rules/"safe word" beforehand, although I did tell Jessica my kinks on Whatsapp.

They tied my hands and legs to the bed, blindfolding me. Coco led the session, putting stuff into both my penis & butt, ballbusting and verbally humiliating me while Jessica mostly remained silent throughout the whole thing, doing facesitting and nipple torture.

After the whole thing was over they helped cleaned me up and I went to shower. The 3 of us had a friendly chat afterwards, Coco was really fun to talk to, teasing me about my penis and personality. Wish we did that before the session. I then paid and left.

Overall it was definitely fun, but the double domme session in an expensive hotel costs a lot more than having them individually, and I really would have liked to discuss the ground rules beforehand.
Old 14-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Overall it was definitely fun, but the double domme session in an expensive hotel costs a lot more than having them individually, and I really would have liked to discuss the ground rules beforehand.
Overall not many Dommes be in visitors, local or PRC have a pre-session discussion. Those that do...normally would cost $500 or more .
Also, there are subs that are not comfortable to have such pre session discussion due to shyness or whatever reason and prefer to just state everything in email or messages.

Anyway, come back to your session, did both of them combined well in a double session scenario? Both are tall, which I really like... haha

Last edited by silverug; 14-07-2022 at 03:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old 14-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Arrived at the hotel, and Jessica met me at the exact agreed upon timing. She brought me up to their room, instructed me to shower first. I was then told to kneel before them and faced some verbal humiliation.

What I found surprising was that they went straight into the session without setting any rules/"safe word" beforehand, although I did tell Jessica my kinks on Whatsapp.

They tied my hands and legs to the bed, blindfolding me. Coco led the session, putting stuff into both my penis & butt, ballbusting and verbally humiliating me while Jessica mostly remained silent throughout the whole thing, doing facesitting and nipple torture.

After the whole thing was over they helped cleaned me up and I went to shower. The 3 of us had a friendly chat afterwards, Coco was really fun to talk to, teasing me about my penis and personality. Wish we did that before the session. I then paid and left.

Tried Jessica and she is abit more sensual and quiet type. How is Coco personality? Prefer prc doms that are forceful and strict.
Old 14-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kenna zap by someone who don't dare to put his nick. Say I clone. Cummon guys, I never even serve goodness xenia nor did I ever post any field report or advertisement for her. All my past field report was in fact of other mistress. Does a clone do that? writing good FR of other mistress? In fact I was initially annoyed by mistress xenia calling people here names. But after reading so many exchanged between the 2 or 3. I find that actually she is a victim of cyber bully. She fight back but at the same time being used against herself.

I don't know why the one attacking her behave like that and seem like having some personal issue with her.

But comeon guys, let's be graceful and let not carry on this sensless argument. Share Juicy FR better 😝 so ya chill it guys
Old 14-07-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
Kenna zap by someone who don't dare to put his nick. Say I clone. Cummon guys, I never even serve goodness xenia nor did I ever post any field report or advertisement for her. All my past field report was in fact of other mistress. Does a clone do that? writing good FR of other mistress? In fact I was initially annoyed by mistress xenia calling people here names. But after reading so many exchanged between the 2 or 3. I find that actually she is a victim of cyber bully. She fight back but at the same time being used against herself.

I don't know why the one attacking her behave like that and seem like having some personal issue with her.

But comeon guys, let's be graceful and let not carry on this sensless argument. Share Juicy FR better 😝 so ya chill it guys

Bro, very sorry to hear that u hv been zap by some ass holes by saying impartial things about Goddess Xenia.

The person who says that u r a clone must be out of his mind. You joined in April 2008. Goddess Xenia only came into this thread in June 2016. How can u be a clone if you joined 8 yrs earlier than her??? He must have failed his PSLE Maths as he can't do addition and subtraction. But dont worry, he is not alone. Anwar also can't count properly as he always says that he has enough seats to be PM!

In addition, you have made 103 posts. Your topics are very interesting. From fetish to fortune telling to dont get cheated by a FL to cuming in your FB's mouth and making her swallow. That is a real MAN's postings over 14 yrs. U r very real, cfm not a clone.

However there are some bros who only joined last year but has made more than 160 post. However the prob is he only posted in this thread. It seems that he is not interested in all other threads. That is very very very weird. Most if not all bros will post in a few threads as we have variety of interest. May be that bro is a clone of some mistress or other bros? Only he knows!

If the bro has some issues with Goddess Xenia, pse PM her directly and settle outside. This forum is meant for us to share info about BDSM, and not personal attack.
Old 16-07-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold

A girl says she ask her slave to do things based on her mood. How do I know if I can trust her? She says she like control.
Old 16-07-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
A girl says she ask her slave to do things based on her mood. How do I know if I can trust her? She says she like control.
I think we need a bit more context to help here, eg is she someone you seeing, or what?

but most importantly you would not know whether can trust her or anybody until enough time has passed, that's the truth. therefore it is super important to always communicate and let each other know your boundaries limits and likes, and agree to never cross those boundary. only when that is establish then there will be some sort of trust to play without mental barrier.

i hope that help to answer your question? like i say we need a bit more context to help but generally i think the above is very important la
Old 17-07-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any of the dommes nowadays offer FLR and power exchange services?
Old 18-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
I think we need a bit more context to help here, eg is she someone you seeing, or what?

but most importantly you would not know whether can trust her or anybody until enough time has passed, that's the truth. therefore it is super important to always communicate and let each other know your boundaries limits and likes, and agree to never cross those boundary. only when that is establish then there will be some sort of trust to play without mental barrier.

i hope that help to answer your question? like i say we need a bit more context to help but generally i think the above is very important la
Someone I messaged on Facebook.
She has Dom inclinations.
She wants to do online first then offline
Old 18-07-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Someone I messaged on Facebook.
She has Dom inclinations.
She wants to do online first then offline
Does she expect money for online? Would you be okay to keep sending her money/gifts before she decide meet you?

Online domination has different risk...eg, she may 'test' how obedient you are by giving you a set of rules/instruction like getting naked etc...then, next thing you know, you get threatening message with your recorded activity... to transfer more and more and before unwilling ATM .

Anyway...just be careful ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1