The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dragon HC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
...If other ang pais defect also,.then Dragon would be the Real Madrid of the HC scene,only galacticos.
How about Gelek-Ticos?!?!? The girls Gelek-gelek, us bros Tico after them and drool....... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 25-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dragon HC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt
Whiskey is giving Porsche and Ribena a run for their money. i still like Porsche, she is very pretty and nice, but ex-stella is good too. today i call the first time at 4 pm, Whiskey is booked till 9.30 pm, i hesitated and call back it became 11 pm... she is soon no 1.
Sat night seems to be a good time to get ang pais .. DHC is quite between 10 to 11 pm. Shen xian jie jie is available and i rushed down to see her. (I missed Porsche too, but she is not around) remembering Stella's BJ, i cannot tahan and called to ask for Whisky.

Very soon, i was in the room waiting for her, with great anticipation. She smiled and recognize me, tried to ask me was i regular in DHC and bumped into her? told her a good friend found out she is here and all of us excited.

very soon we went into action and her BHC style not changed, just as good service. She catbath my back, with mint in her mouth. her sensual touch and light breathing (purposely) onto your body and ears from the back are real stimulators. immediately i felt pain (i have e r ection but lying flat so bro expand got no place to go). her BJ was shiok, again her technique was to breath and blow some air on it, making it very sensual gentle and ....nice.

i love missionary and thats where i ended up in .... a few thrust and i am there. she did enjoy the session too. Stats

Face: 7/10 (Saw Rebina on way out, she still is prettier and POrsche will be prettier too)
Boobs: 7/10 (Reacts to my touch, A+ cup)
Body: 7/10
Complexion: 7/10
Feeling: GF Feel
BJ: Great 8/10
FJ: Not bad 7.5/10
RTF: Yes
Old 25-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dragon HC 2

This afternoon, went to DHC and soaked myself in a hotpool to tame the werewolf spirit in me.. Then go and bathe and later went to lounge and ate roti and kopi , reading up Chinese newspaper who talk of prostitutes being round up in Taiwanese, and brothels, bah bah bah..

My turn came and was assigned a room 3, and went in and wait for Whisky...

Knock , knock... Whisky came in and greet me, she look nice in her light make-up, with light blue eyeshadow, blue sleeveless dress ( revealing her light blue bra strap.) She never smiled and looked so solemn...

During massage, I ask how do you find DHC and BHC? She replied,' all these are same one. " I told her my favourite gal in BHC is May..She just smile weakly...

After that, she tell me to turn around, and ask want special? Full ? ...I replied yes, full. She said ok.. wait a while..

I stood up and ready to bounce on her like a hungry wolf... When she returned, I lounged at her chest with my paw.... but she let out dragon roar, telling me to sit down and wait for her to disrobe.. So sianzz.... like that , so boring one...

When she disrobed, revealing her nice pale blue bra...and matching panties.... My paw lounge out at her bra... but she said " deng yi xia...'''' , ai yohhhhh, like that,... sure lose out to Ribena and my regular , Emerald...

After she stripped, she position my body and performing arousing foreplay, and catbath, and then licking my testicles after pulling back my foreskin of my cock revealing my wolf penis head...Later, she capped my cock , and suck my cock....Loved to see her pairs of blue eyeshadow shining eyes staring at me... Then she sat on me, entering my cock into her pussy, and start to rock on me, she moan and tilted her head to the left and right , and backwards, forwards... She look like Japanese AV actress , who starred as a teacher being raped by male students... This actress also had a mole on her face... Both their expression when doing FJ are similar...

Then later ,she asked to be on top..I refused ,saying my body not suitable for raping gals... and then she look sianzz and continued to rock me, harder and harder .. she look so tired and stop to perform HJ and then sat on me and rock me harder and harder until I cummed.. She then washed up and later I want to shower myself and dry myself then dressed , and paid her and part way.. ( Hope she be more erotic and do what Emerald and Ribena and her friend , May did - let me kiss her and fondle her bra and panties and grabbing my cock and give me CFM look.)

FR on Whisky:

Look :7.6/10 ( love her long hair, and face with mole below her mouth , and small eyes...)

Body: 7.8/10 slim, and 34A breasts with light brown nipples ( very tender and nice to touch, and hairy pussy.)

BJ: 7/10 ( just a standard blowjob only , but loved the way she look when she BJ.)

FJ: 7.2/10 (hardworking in her FJ , and loved her expression when she do FJ.)

RTF : Maybe..( I hope she remember me and be more erotic and horny when dominated horny but submissive wolf..)

Damage: $56 + $120
Old 25-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
This afternoon, went to DHC and soaked myself in a hotpool to tame the werewolf spirit in me..

( Hope she be more erotic and do what Emerald and Ribena and her friend , May did - let me kiss her and fondle her bra and panties and grabbing my cock and give me CFM look.)
Wah... the WOLF wanna devour Good Buddies Nurse May and Shen Xian Jie Jie ... too bad they no longer working in same HC or else u can ask to tarma with both of them... heehee

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 25-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yah lor, I can only engaged in fantasy in my dreams during night time...
Old 26-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
FR on Whisky:
Good FR bro, though it sounded like you did not enjoyed Whisky completely and her wasn't in her best mood... well, i guess anyone could have one of the "off" days and not all popular gals are suitable for everyone.. think she must be pretty tired as well.. her bookings should still be almost full throughout the whole week..

Most of Whisky's service remains, except for the hot tea bbbj.. she said no access to the pantry.. hence no hot tea.. haha.. maybe if anyone missed her hot tea so much, should bring it in with you.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 26-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

Thks Shadowbro for your comments..

In fact , there are no Chinese tea in DHC and the gals are not allowed into lounge area.
Old 26-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
jig_sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Maybe can bring your own hot tea and ice cubes..
Old 26-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
mega2hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jig_sg
Or bring a hot water tumbler/thermos flask!
Old 27-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jig_sg
haha.. if i ever try that.. i will let you all know..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 27-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega2hard
Or bring a hot water tumbler/thermos flask!
Thsk. I believe DHS got no outside food policy. Besides tea stains so cannot spit out the tea on the towel like what they normally do at u know where. So best bet is still hot water only.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 27-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
Thsk. I believe DHS got no outside food policy. Besides tea stains so cannot spit out the tea on the towel like what they normally do at u know where. So best bet is still hot water only.
maybe can ask the ger to try listerine pocket packs
Old 27-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

They usually spit out the tea on tissue paper, never see them spit on towel leh...anyway, maybe Whiskey will use peppermint instead...haha...
Old 27-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
They usually spit out the tea on tissue paper, never see them spit on towel leh...anyway, maybe Whiskey will use peppermint instead...haha...
Heehee that is why at BHC sometimes you see the towels got tea stains. Don't be like that leh! Too much peppermint & listerine numbs their taste buds. Besides listerine BJ may be too much for some bros to handle.

Either that she spits it out at the bathroom.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 27-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishanboyz
been to dragon health spa yesterday. visited whisky. she is crying and said to me, 'he is here, again.' i ask her who, she told me the person who stole her $500 was here. it was ang076 who stole fr her. and he was the one who raped her friend, ice. and forced may to do raw with him. by threatening to report bugis health centre to police.
ang076 is not someone whom you make him out to be. he is a thief and hypocritic. zap him , everyone.
and please upz me for exposing someone who is the liar who go around enforcing ethic of sex , and respect for whores.
LOLz !!

Bro...u damn joker !!

Remind me of the BISHAN KOI and 007 DORK !!

Would be a waste of breath.. to explain why ur post is soooo WRONG but thanx for the laughter !! haha...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1