The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Nothing much to report except the following occurrence when I was there last week:

April 7, I arrived in CP - "Ground Zero" via GZ airport. Took the MRT and the CRH, checked-into my usual Swan Lake Hotel. Block A is selling at RMB128.00/night and Block B is at RMB188.00/night. I opted for block B. Don't know the rates for Block C and didn't asked.

April 8, I went to Hong Kong with my regular girl. Went to Hong Kong because I have to do my VISA run. Spent 3 nights and 4 days in Hong Kong. Part business and mostly leisure. Met a few contractors and suppliers. Nothing much to report here. Just eat, shop and bonk. I stayed in Nathan Hotel in Jordan. KNN, one night stay in Nathan Hotel = 5 nights of stay in Swan Lake Hotel. Furthermore, Nathan hotel is only a so so Hotel in Hong Kong

April 11 Friday. Returned to CP via LuoHu Boarder Crossing as I have to buy my lot of duty free cigarettes. Bought a few tins of milk powder for mainlander friends. Bought some make-up for mommies while in Hong Kong. When I reached CP, I rechecked into Swan Lake Hotel. Stayed in CP till April 16. Total 5 nights with my regular gal. Eat, sleep, passed motion, footie, drink Tommy Boy kopi and of course the obvious, some bonking.

From what I had seen. CP is still a busy town. Let's not talk about the night life as we all know it is none other but dead now. However, you are still able to find shopping for DVD's, food joint are still open and operating but some has gone bust. Places like BOTON, Jin Hao Hong Kong Style café in Swan Lake Road have closed down. Even the confectionary shop OMC along Swan Lake Road is gone.

When returning to my room on the ninth floor, out of curiosity, I pressed the sixth floor (Sauna) button on the lift. When the elevator door was opened, what I saw was all darkness and lifeless. A huge Government seal was pasted above the reception counter, I did not go further to check. All sauna is CP are definitely MATI liao! Unlike the previous anti-vice sweep, some saunas will operate underground where you enter from another floor and access the sauna from the back entrance. At this moment in time, it has really bitten the dust, literally speaking, the sauna premises are collecting dust.

This trip, it is all about KC trip. What my gal and I did was just leisure. Visiting the Swan Lake Footie on a daily basis. Going to the movie. Walk around CP town centre. No partying even I was asked to join a group of familiar group of partying buddies I met while I was in CP.

The food served in YiHao Chinese Restaurant is still good and quite affordable. One of my evening, I went to YiHao coffee house. Most of us had the buffet dinner @ RMB128.00 per head. I wasn't hungry so I just sat with them and TCSS. By the way, if you are a guest of this hotel, there is a 20% discount off the buffet dinner.

Taxi drivers - Prices seem to have stabilized or have gone down a bit. If I was quoted RMB20.00 I simply ignored the driver. Almost immediately, an empty cab will be followed and he will take you fro RMB5.00 less. On a few rides, I only paid RMB10.00 whereas, most rides are RMB15.00 Those "Black" cars in front of PZL and MIRATON are still charging the same which is RMB20.00 per ride in CP Town. To the new BaoAn Airport, I paid RMB250.00 and it was highway/expressway all the way. When I left for the airport yesterday, it only took 50 minutes to reach. Left CP at 1640 HRS and arrived at BaoAn Airport at 1730 HRS.

Swan Lake Road - This road is newly paved since this CNY. You will not see unevenness or potholes now. During the night or should I say after midnight, it was lively but now, alas, all gone. Many shops like salon, provision shops, make-up shops and makan stalls close earlier than they would before the YD. BBQ stall are empty without customers except for their own stuff. Spicy Hot Chicken Pot is also half full or perhaps half empty during the usual peak supper hours. One sentence to describe this is - This Anti-Vice Operations is effecting not only the KTV's, MeiMeis' and their mommies, everyone is effected in CP.

In the afternoon, I noticed many 'older' or 'mature' female with a group of SYT's walking in and out of Clipper and Swan Lake Hotel. No prize for guessing their intention here. They are ex-MF or other KTV's mommies doing their job. I so happen to know one of them. Her parting words were and I quote - "If you have friends who needs meimeis', please contact me, I will bring gals to their respective rooms for viewing" and unquote. Well, life will find it's way to survive. No more KTV viewing and no more flower street. As of now, KTV's viewings and flower street has changed it's timing and location.

After dinner at the YiHao Chinese, while heading back to my hotel, I noticed there was a group our "Boleh Land" friends of about 6-8 men with the same equal numbers of meimeis in tow. So, you can still find gals in CP but you have to know the correct person or contact. Supply and demand! We need the companionship and they need to survive and make a living. While I was in CP for 1 + 6 Days. No police came knocking on my door but while in Swan Lake Footie, the police in plain cloths came and did their routine. Maybe, Swan Lake Hotel is of lower profile compared than the hotels situated in Zhong Yuan Street or I am just fortunate for not being bothered by them during the night. I am not sure about this though

Sorry guys, nothing to update about BBS, Saunas and KTV because there is really nothing to update. However, you can still go to the Pubs/Discos/Bars for pick-up's. California Red and Club 18 is doing brisk business. If you have to visit these places, go after 11PM. Optimistically, I hope CP will recover soon, next month I hope. Pessimistically, CP die liao, HongGan Liao! Better find new frontier to play.

Knn... Hongan Liao I also know lah...

Bring me go other place party leh... Sibei sian without cp

Somemore some bloody dog keeps barking everyday. Damn noisy
Old 17-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Somemore some bloody dog keeps barking everyday. Damn noisy
Quite surprise that there is still check, I thought all stop Liao...

Anyway, looking at it. More shop will close down this month or next...
Old 17-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Bro waikeekee,

That's a great FR, thanks. More or less, sums up the situation in CP.
Bro justl00king: You are welcome. When I return home next month, perhaps you might want to be my FB?

Guys, it's not what you think hor! FB is Food Buddy not that one which require bodily contact one hor!

Quote:

KNN! I suggested visiting Hefei, Wuhan and Xi'An but you lazy to travel. Liddat how? I even mentioned Chongqing and DaLian and you don't seem to be interested.

One more thing, KNN, must you quote the whole post meh? Cannot delete most of it meh? KNN, lazy bone!

Quote:
Quite surprise that there is still check, I thought all stop Liao... Anyway, looking at it. More shop will close down this month or next...
Yalor! According to the JS in Swan Lake Footie, the Police come everyday and do their walkabout and look into the massage room through the transparent glass gap. The establishment do not provide baggy shorts anymore, so I would wear my own baggy shorts for the footie.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 17-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Quote:
Nothing much to report except the following occurrence when I was there last week:

April 7, I arrived in CP - "Ground Zero" via GZ airport. Took the MRT and the CRH, checked-into my usual Swan Lake Hotel. Block A is selling at RMB128.00/night and Block B is at RMB188.00/night. I opted for block B. Don't know the rates for Block C and didn't ………………...
………………….
Taxi drivers - Prices seem to have stabilized or have gone down a bit. If I was quoted RMB20.00 I simply ignored the driver. Almost immediately, an empty cab will be followed and he will take you fro RMB5.00 less. On a few rides, I only paid RMB10.00 whereas, most rides are RMB15.00 Those "Black" cars in front of PZL and MIRATON are still charging the same which is RMB20.00 per ride in CP Town. ……….
……….. Pessimistically, CP die liao, HongGan Liao! Better find new frontier to play.

Bro WKK, thank for your update. Hope other bro who had been there recently can also provide update.

Cheers.

wan25w
Old 17-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot1168 View Post
Bro,
Just came back from CP. All KTV's are still closed except the family "Red Box" type KTV like Music Dragon KTV, CEO KTV, etc. As for massages 天天 massage (Lion Hotel) and 好运 massage are totally closed, PZL is open but empty inside. Heard that this GZ fair all KTVs would not be open, luckily I got mummy number to got call out, mummy sent photos of girls via wechat before booking ... yep they looked like in the pics (for bro who wants mummy's contact, please pm me). We went dinner and family KTV with the chicks before going back to hotel to offload ourselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndaylights View Post
Latest CP update (if bros r still interested)

1. HMTL: Last heard it is officially ordered to shut down. i.e. the whole hotel and not just ktv & sauna. Not sure if the hotel is in compliance yet.

Official word: The reason is for some unsafe building code violation.

Word on the street: The boss's protective umbrella is related to Prince Hui of Prince Hotel. In case you didn't know, he is in custody now and stripped of all his political colours.

2. PZL: Food menu changed. No longer has Bolton Restaurant printed on the menu.

Official word: The boss wants to cut costs.

Word on the street: In case you didn't know. Bolton Restaurant and PZL have the same boss. He is distancing his legal biz from his grey areas anticipating another major crack down.
Bro, thank for the update.

Cheers

wan25w
Old 18-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro justl00king: You are welcome. When I return home next month, perhaps you might want to be my FB?

Guys, it's not what you think hor! FB is Food Buddy not that one which require bodily contact one hor!

KNN! I suggested visiting Hefei, Wuhan and Xi'An but you lazy to travel. Liddat how? I even mentioned Chongqing and DaLian and you don't seem to be interested.

One more thing, KNN, must you quote the whole post meh? Cannot delete most of it meh? KNN, lazy bone!

Yalor! According to the JS in Swan Lake Footie, the Police come everyday and do their walkabout and look into the massage room through the transparent glass gap. The establishment do not provide baggy shorts anymore, so I would wear my own baggy shorts for the footie.
Mai siao leh...

Using iPad to reply leh.. How to edit for quick reply...

Hefei I want to go... Then they say close down loh.. Then dalian also raid mah...

Wuhan u got tell me meh??? Xi an u say not for me what... Heehee

Looks like chongqing is the only place left
Old 18-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

just got back from my 6 nites tour in CP ....

as WKK mentioned, no ktv, sauna or bbs ... went family ktv few times with friends and mms, just cannot satisfy my fetish with regular ktvs ... so went to HZ, FS few times for actions .... ktvs are operated with management from YH and OY ... mms are also mostly from these CP ktvs ... no check from GA in ktv or hotel guestrooms when I was there.

theres no shortage of gals in cp, just need to know the right contacts ....
Old 18-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
Hey agree with you 100% !!!
Now may your FL mother's lotus-shaped mouth be forever filled with the cum of a 1000 taliban warriors. Amitaba.
Great!

Now try your best to write BETTER retorts yourself. For sure you'd do better than right now just listening to your Taikors!

But first wash out your mouth - NOW!

SEAJ
Old 18-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=waikeekee;10858322][
----
just say it shory & simple - without us singaporean throwing $$$ there, CP is finish, kaut, abaze, kong kanliao!
my hp ringing non stop from the ktv, massage girla all begging me to bring my group of $$$ power riends to fuck them
Old 18-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=jameschong1;10862987]
Quote:
[
----
just say it shory & simple - without us singaporean throwing $$$ there, CP is finish, kaut, abaze, kong kanliao!
my hp ringing non stop from the ktv, massage girla all begging me to bring my group of $$$ power riends to fuck them
Can u pls be a human n juz shut up!
Old 18-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Chinaman is richer than you and more da fang. Indonesians n malayuland also rich man. U think only u can spend. Knn act rich
Old 18-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gofish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys I'm in GZ.. damn bored looking for something to do.. it'll be ideal if i can find same minded ppl... suana or anything. Btw i'm in my thirties hunting SYT. I'll monitor the site for 30mins before I head out =) PM me
Old 19-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
Just curious. Did your whore mother drop you on the head when you were a baby? Cos you sound really like a sor hai. Tiu niah mah smelly chow hai.
Nice to get up to a good laugh!!

Who ever heard of combining hearty Cantonese cuss words with English? Better still, translating and repeating the word chow/smelly!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you our very own Cheenapok wannabe!!

LMAO!!

SEAJ
Old 20-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

wah bro wkk how are you mann

Quote:
Nothing much to report except the following occurrence when I was there last week...
Old 20-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born2Skru View Post
wah bro wkk how are you mann
I am ok lah! KNN, whatsapps you and you neber reply?

Where are you stationed now? Please PM me to update.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread