The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dragon HC 2 - Winter

I was also trying to stay celibate and save money .... but succumbed to the desire... wanted to go look for my regular and beloved OPorsche but I could not get a good time slot. She is getting so popular that she is only free in 11 pm. On other days, i would try to call another day to book her, and stick with her.

but today, the urge was so strong, and i could not resist. i remember meeting winter in DHC and booked her.

she is a happy go-lucky girl who is cute. her smile will bring the youthfulness and she tries hard to please. good svcs gal and quite pretty.

Ratings:
Face 7 / 10 (Cute)
Body 6 / 10
Boobs: 5 /10 (as usual all DHC gals same, small boobies)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes, provided my Porsche not available again
Old 31-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
FR on RIBENA...

HI everyone,i"m a newbie to this forum but not to health centres...haha.Now i'm gonna present to u all my first FR on ribena...today is the second time i book her...the last time was abt 3 weeks+ ago.Initially wanted to go LEGENDS today but call them up n found out SAMMI N CECELIA r on leave i sianz liao so called up DRAGON n bk for my fav RIBENA.ok after steaming n hotpool proceeded to my room n waited for her to arrive...when she entered the room she immediately recognized me as the army boy who was helping out the NDP(i went there after work not during work ok..keke).anyway proceeded wif so-so massage n tcss.after abt 15mins she started to press my inner thighs n fondle my balls(wah shiok man!!!).after playing wif my jewels for a while she asked the golden question n i replied of course n she proceeded to get her stuff...after a while she came in n strip herself whike giving me the CFM look...then she laid on top of me n we started to kiss passionately like gf/bf,occasionally she would stroke my didi n fondle my balls(high man).then after catbath(FROM HEAD TO LEG) n AR she cap me n proceeded wif bj.while she was bz wif my didi,i started to finger her shaven moist pussy...soon she was moaning as i felt her getting more wet...she then started to suck harder n harder until i beh tahan(both of us were trembling n she was REALLY WET MAN).after a good abt 8mins of bj she started to rode me...after pumping a while i feeling lai liao n proceeded to control the pace by holding her hips n pumping furiously until my didi vomited lots of my junior out(SHIOK MAN BUT CUM TOO FAST LIAO ABIT PAISEH).after dat she uncap me n we tcss abit then she bathe while i smoked...after which i paid her n left...

LOOKS:8/10
massage:5/10(who goes there 4 massage anyway)
attitude:8/10(GF feeling)
BJ:8.5/10
FJ:8/10
RTF:surely (but i gotta check out sammi n cecelia fr legends first)
damage:56+120

HITLIST n ranking
1.RIBENA(DHS) 2x visit
2.JOEY(LEGENDS) 2x
3.ANGEL(LEGENDS) 1x
4.PORSHE(DHS)1x
5.RACHEL(LEGENDS) 1x
6.GUCCI(DHS) 1x
7.JOLENE(LEGENDS) 2x
8.CINDY(LEGENDS) 1x
9.FANN(LEGENDS) 1x
10.LENA(EXECUTIVE)1x
11.SUGAR(EXECUTIVE)1x

there r some more others but i cannot remember their name liao...

FUTURE HITLIST FOR NOW
1.SAMMI(LEGENDS)
2.CECELIA(LEGENDS)
Old 03-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Armani

Seems like this thread is being neglected nowsaday, hope my FR will help bring it alife

After the taste of PINK nips yesterday. Went Victors Bowl to play bowling with my friends this morning. N shd hv know why they chose here lah of all bowling centres..

So after the bowling session, we went up to DHC as actually I didn't plan to come here, I did not hv anyone on mind. N do not want to find back those tat used to be my regulars cos I'm sure they will urge me to go back again! N I have a soft heart So quickly try to recall the recommendations by bros n Armani came to mind. Ask & it shall be given!

As usual, after the dip in the hot pool, went into the room & waited anxiously. This is always the best moment cos u'll nvr know who will pop in!

LOOK - 5/10 A normal looking girl but cheeky at times when she smile!

BODY - 7/10 Nice C cup which is firm & gd to grab, abit of tummy fats.

Massage - 6/10 Average strength & not rushing type

Catbath - 7/10 Love to bite! N its those kind of sharp pain tat a red ant will give u!

BBBJ - 8/10 Wat can I say, sensational!

FJ - 8/10 Cheeky & playful girl who will make u very high. N I'll mentioned again.. she love to bite.. FJ with soft moaning. Will take the initiative to ask you to bonk her in front of the mirror, standing! Gd gf feel.

HJ - 9/10 As I was quite tired after yesterday PINK encounter, so she has to end it using her hands. She really takes her time N as it took me like quite some time to cum, her hand is already tired after tat N she gave me the cheeky tired look. Beh tahan so I massage her hand for her after tat

RTF - Yes

Overall - Although not pretty but cheeky & gf feel - PASSED
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 05-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dragon HC 2

Just come back from Dragon health spa. This is the following FR for JayJay.

This is my 2nd time i visiting her, as the 1st time actually is Noel ( solid SYT that never regrat if hardcore for looks ) coming inside my room, but i know that i not going for special, moreover my buddy super SYT lover, i ask him come over to my room instead, and of cos he love it. 1st time when jayjay ask me whether special or not, i told her no need, expacting a sour face or downgrade in service, she is end up giving me a solid massage and have a nice chat. I tip her $20 end of the day.

FR time, like i mention , 2hr ago is my 2nd visit. she is very surprise that i call for her ( she +++ i don't like her in 1st time ), so end up we carry on our little chat that haven finish in 1st time. the massage is good enough for me , but she can tell that this time i'm ready for special as i totally naked for the massage this time, as the last time i die die don't want take out my short. A very sensational finger bath really bring my mood up, then she ask me to wait as she go take the SOP item for later section.

when she is back, she begin to strip nude in my position where i can have a good view to enjoy the view, i simply enjoy looking at ladies stripping... hehe her figure have nothing to shout ab, but her skill really make me feel comfortable to compensate back. a good cat bath and follow by a BBBj have started the ball rolling. she have place herself in the position that her backside is facing me but not 69, so that i can finger her pussy and grab her melon in a most comfortable way. but she really caught my surprise by giving me a solid AR that most health center girls won't do that. she really take her time, no rush for the licking period for more than 15min ( i guess, as really very long. cock to ass to nipple and repeat her move all over again. )

After that , she cap me slowly and keep asking me if pain or not, can tell that she have respect for customers. Asking me whether she on top or me, i tell her that she deserve to take a rest so let me do the rest of the job. ( hehe, how can she take a rest when i going to give her hell later ) i began with missionary, which is very normal, but she will to pull me down so we end up having frenching ( then i remember that she just AR me not long ago... aiyo ) but who will care if service is good? hehe
a good 5min missionary i decied to change position where she will lay side way as i will also do as same and fxxx her there ( i love this position as i can penatrate her, right hand touch her clit or grab her titties best. thanks for gravity.. tittes will tense to be bigger or easy grab.)
we end up with doggie for good 5min before i call it a day, having rest with her on the mattress, clean up and bath room together and byebye liao.

conclusion: she is not gentle kind/slutty girl. she is more to those happy go lucky with a cheerful bright smile look. Her skin is not fair , a little rough..and lots of 5/10 cent . Her service is very solid, care ab customer feeling, very willing to please, no rush and did i mention that i finger Fxxx her asshole and she just gave me a smile?

age: maybe 23 as i never ask, but she mention that she is older than noel by 1yr
look: 6.5
figure: 7 (a little tummy, 32C-25-33 )
boobs: 7 ( as i have mention, quite a handful )
BBBJ: 8 ( long time and sensational )
AR: 8 ( long time and sensational )
frenching: yes
FJ: 9 ( good moan, as i pump faster , she moan louder. willing to please by changing position)
damage:$56 for massage + $120 for special = $176
RTF: yes, service to me is most important.
Old 14-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

There has not been any posting in this thread for some time, leading to one of the new samster to post a new thread dargon health centre. anyway, here's my FR from a visit few days ago.

Made a booking (difficult when she became popular) for Porsche and rushed down from work. Hate it when there is no ATM around the area.

After shower, wait coyly for her, it has been some time since i visited any hc or FL. When she came in, her sweet and pretty face brighten the room, and my bro immediately rise to occasion. cannot tahan man, she is really one of the prettiest gal i met in the line.... immediately mai tu liao, i ask her to go get her stuff instead of massage.

coming back, she stripped down, showing me her smooth and fair complexion. i was trying to hug her and start but she said, dont hurry, let me service you first, so i lie down and let her perform her sexy massage, and her catbath. It's SOP foreplay, but her looks is so alluring that it made up for anything short. She is really beautiful.

She capped me, gave me a nice short BJ, (short because i am cumming already), i suckled on her breast for short while, started the FR missionary, and pumped away...must be her looks and the excitment generated. i cum very soon after i penetrate and felt the wet and warm cunt wrapping my manhood and looking down on such a pretty girl.....

Stats:
Looks 8.5-9/10
Boobs: 6/10
Complexion: 7/10
Body:7/10
BJ:7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Definitely
Old 14-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt
.... i cum very soon after i penetrate and felt the wet and warm cunt wrapping my manhood and looking down on such a pretty girl.....
nice FR bro.. yes, she's a pretty one..

just curious... has her bum, hip and tights slimmed down from your previous visit? She was trying to do some slimming down those areas the last time I visited her..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 14-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Ok, guys, new girl in the house next Wednesday - Whisky.
Let's see who draw first blood.
Old 15-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dragon HC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
...just curious... has her bum, hip and tights slimmed down from your previous visit? She was trying to do some slimming down those areas the last time I visited her...
yes, one bro commented that she has slimmed down a bit...
Old 16-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
blueroy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

at Dragon HC 2, is there any S'pore gal?

or is anyone of following gal S'porean??

Yvonne, Rain, Noel, Candy, JJ

I'm just sick and tired of gals who can not speak english.

thanks!!
Old 16-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Dragon HC 2

Went to DHC , wahh, there are too many people and receptionists felt stressed and handling calls and payments..

Seek the gal I want, but on leave..

was massaged by Yuki.. ( was assigned her again as all other prettier ones was busy with other bros.)

See my first FR on Yuki.. (pls do a search.)
Old 16-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

According to Yuki whom I had asked few months ago, there are no Singaporeans, only Malaysian Chineses. They speak English too but not as good as ours.
Old 22-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

now.. seems like I have to go back DHC more often then before..

the latest addition to their line-up is ex-Bugis ang-pai (at least to me) - Stella.. now known as Whisky in DHC.. just joined yesterday.

for those who have no idea who she is.. go check out the FR on her in Bugis thread.. think you will be able to find plenty of FR on her..

as for the gal that just joined before Whisky.. any FR on this Candy?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 23-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
gl_lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergl_lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the latest addition to their line-up is ex-Bugis ang-pai (at least to me) - Stella.. now known as Whisky in DHC.. just joined yesterday.

Ha ha, I had a wonderful seesion with my regular Ribina last night, and from her description about Whisky, reminded me some one that I am familiar with, and now we all know from Bro shadow , she is Stella from BHC.
Old 23-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
gerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

who's a better ger for a first timer like me to DHC?? Noel, JJ , Ribena or..??
Old 23-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhunter
who's a better ger for a first timer like me to DHC?? Noel, JJ , Ribena or..??
first timer to DHC? or first timer to HC?

anyway, assuming 1st time to DHC.. think most of the gals in DHC will not disappoint you.. many of the average gals there will probably climb to pretty hot status, if not angpai status if they moved to more affordable HCs..

well, Ribena is an all-time favourite by many bros.. but not to me personally... just do not have the x-factor for me.. Noel has pretty good potential.. pretty and good figure.. but gf feel not totally there yet.. JJ i have not tried.. can't comment.

bro, different guys, diff preference.. really hard for us to suggest.. but for the record (n-th time), my fav gals are Violet, Armani and now, Whisky [if you notice, these are not necessarily the prettiest.. but i can safely say these gals offer the best gf feel, and all frenchable]. 2nd line gals are Porche and Noel..

Cheers,
Shadow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1