The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

I have posted at Geylang's $50 house info,
in case some of the bros miss out... esp the last part

When I was exploring L20H32, found out that some of the girls are imported from wh H45. OKT say H45 closed... (maybe temporary... not sure...)
Saw one of my "old fuck" from H45. she waving at me, so...

FR L20H32G6 - Xiao Liu, Thai, 27YO,
boob 32E (she say, but C lah n enhanced) well conversed in Chinese...
dun talk to her in english... dun understand much english...
Bathing SOP, really clean u fr head to toe...
BJ, 6/10, she is tired today...
(one of those days where the girls sacrifice their sleep cos can go out shopping at golden mile, bugis... )
FJ, 8/10, if u know her well, she can pattern many many...
Remind me that her birthday 18 Aug...
Then i remember i still owe her one hello kitty
she is crazy about hello kitty and all things pink!

House is okay. Except... the lighting in her room... red in the bathroom and blue on the bed... abit errie esp the red part...

BEST PART!
G O O D N E W S
5 new girls coming on 13 or 14 June 2011.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to H34, but not sure if its L18 or L20, G11. Paid $100 hoping to get 2 shots, in the end, she says very tired and no time left...should have just paid $50
Old 10-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tafha is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to L18 H40..found that the gals that I know all went back already..

Took a gal G3 who is new..came a couple of months back..

Tis is my FR

Name : 4 got liao..
Look: 7/10 (a gal next door look..from Bangkok)
Body: 7/10 (slim but not very tall..probably around 1.58cm??)
Boobs: C (enhanced, small brown nips)
BJ: 7/10 (not bad)
Cowgal: 6.5/10 (very hardworking..but not very skillful type)
GFE: 7/10 (smile a lot, after teasing and fingering from me, she got heated up and conquer me in cowgal)
RTF: Yes
Old 11-06-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
majic_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, this is my first FR:

WH2 G38

Went to another house but saw no one whom appealed to my carnal appetite so strolled down to WH2 to check it out as the last time I walked about saw some rather pretty Thais in there. This time they were out in full force and after much deliberation, I settled for G38, simply because she was rather sweet looking and in the front row. Haha! Anyway, proceeded to pay and went into the room. Immediately after the door was closed and locked she started to get cheeky, squeezing my butt and caressing my loins. Once her bra was off, I immediately set off on an expedition of her upper body and her glorious, but enhanced, C-cup (I think) twin peaks! Yummy! The doc did a pretty alright job on them and although I could still feel the hard implants, there was still much of her original booobies to fondle and play around with. Once the pants and undies hit the floor, she went a little wild and started grinding herself against me and man, her stand-up cat bath was bleeding fantastic! Off to the shower and more grinding and fondling bath was nice cos she used her melons to massage me, both back and front. Her nether regions were recently shaved judging by the stubble. After the shower we proceeded to the bed where I sat instead of lying down, was trying to see if she would blow me whilst I was standing up! Hehe! She didn't, but receiving a cat bath while sitting up was a new experience for me! She roamed my body with her tongue and finally settled between my legs and she sucked on my meatballs! Then she asked me to lie down so she could cap me and proceed with the BJ. BJ wise, not too bad, good suction and hand coordination! And it lasted for quite a while as well! But being pent up and horny for weeks, I couldn't take it anymore and asked her to ride me. And ride me she did, without teh help of KY Jelly! First going fast, then taking it slow, she really know how to tease my soldiers into a preemptive assault! But controlled myself and switched to the sitting up position and then to standing. Half way during standing the buzzer rang. She immediately asked me to hurry up as time was just about up. She switched my condom for a new one and lay herself on the bed with leg spread wide! So I finished in missionary. After which I showered on my own as she was in a bit of a hurry to tidy up. I didn't mind as I could clean myself up fully. All in all, a great bonk! She's VERY FEISTY!!!!! NICE!!!

Score Board
Face: 8 (sweet looking but then again to each his own)
Body: 7.5 (some baby fats here and there)
Boobies: 7 (cos they're an enhanced set of C-Cuppers)
BJ: 7
FJ: 9 (one of the best bonks across the board for me!)
Sexperience: 9 (she takes initiative and is playfully aggressive! Nice!)
Old 11-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Lamborginiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lorong 8 House 45 Girl 67

Hi Guys,

Just sharing a FR after an interesting night out!!!

Had supper with some friends at GL, and on my way to my car, saw some china girls standing at the junction of Talma Road and Lorong 8.... but alas, from Darlene Hotel came two uniformed policemen and everyone scattered..... zzzz

Anyways, those streetwalkers got my brother at attention, so went back to the coffeeshop opposite the dim sum place and whipped out my BB and checked SBF for some gems... came across L8H45 and G9 was highly recommended so decided to try my luck..... Went there and G9 was busy..... but this girl G67 eerily reminded me of Rosamund Kwan, the hot HK actress from late 80s early 90s..... Ok, mai tu liao, plopped down two $50s (age is catching up, need more time to do the deed)

Went in and she started chatting away, and she made it very clear she was "kun tin" or something to that effect.... didn't understand a single word of thai, but she then explained it to mean "gwai lan".... zzzz in for a bad session for an hour..... We stripped and she showered me, but strangely, her touch was magical and she kept giving me naughty looks and smiles.... maybe she meant "gwai lan" in a cheeky way.... after soaping me up.... she asked me why I hadn't gotten fully hard.... and I cheekily replied, "coz you haven't sucked me yet...." she replied that she wasn't going to suck it unless I got it hard by myself..... she even went so far to say that if i didn't like her attitude, I could change the booking to another girl.....

Anyways, she led me to the bed and asked me what I liked, and I tried to explain it as best I could, the slow and sensual way, and not quite sure whether she got what I was saying, but when she proceeded on, she gave me the catbath of my life..... before long my brother was fully hard and was dripping with precum, and her body was so smooth and petite, that I just wanted to flip her over for a 69, but she replied, "No 69, No kissing! I come Singapore till now, no do 69, because i'm no. 67, and no kissing also!" Somehow, the way she said it was very sexy and didn't come across as being rude..... and it really turned me on!!! Wahahaha!! After that, she capped me for nice 30 min BJ..... Gawd!!! She worked and worked on my brother, slowly and sensually and when I tried to stop her, she continued, saying she liked to service me.... ..... after a while, I explained to her, that I can't cum by BJ only BBBJ, and then she slapped my butt, and scolded me for not telling her!!! But continued sucking anyways!!! This girl was driving me nuts, and at the same time, I wanted to drill that tight pussy so bad, that after 30 mins of mind blowing BJ, i tossed her aside and just whacked her.....

And to make things even saucier, she kept looking at me defiantly with that cheeky glint in her eyes, that made it all the more kinky..... and before long, I flipped her over to doggy and pushed her flat on her tummy and banged her till the cows came home.....

Definitely, one of my more unusual but interesting fucks...... if you like a petite, fair attractive girl who has a cheeky/mean streak in her.... you can't go wrong with No. 67.

Name: Didn't bother to ask
Number: 67
Ht/Wt: 1.52m/42kg (slim, petite with A+ tits)
Catbath: 9/10 (Unrushed and not a time watcher)
BBBJ: N/A
BJ: 10/10 (One of the best covered BJs i had, not to mention hardworking and without complaint)
FJ: 12/10 (Hard to explain, just like you're fucking the shit outta someone you hate! Heaven!!)
Chilli Padi Factor: 10/10 (If you are looking for a spicy alternative to the run of the mill submissive Thai girl, 67 is a spunky little chilli padi that will really spice up the session!!)

RTF: For sure!!! She mentioned overnight booking at $250 but I have a wifey.... so quite wasted.....
Old 11-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

bonk 1 prc can bonk 3 thai liao hahaha
my thai language really only restricted to sawadeeka
maybe some bro can teach simple thai...

pretty
good
ass
bj

anyway reckee a few nights from Lor 6 to L18

1) cant remember which house okt say no look but service good...
seriously...
2) G88 look ok mid to late 20 big size
3) G67 only had a glimpse but think look not bad
okt say customer multiple booking...LL fo
4) got 1 house all standard dressing
5) L20 got 1 auto door one... saw 1 solid one before but most of the time empty window ..
6) H11G1 ,... kena con by 1 report... chubby and age 22 (also she say one)
quite different from the bro report of petite asnd 19 year old...
can speak some chinese
7) think better stick to my favourite...fair, petite , accomodating, nice body, gfe and sweet looking..
Old 16-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Rogertnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came bk from G...Went to L18H40 after roaming around. Saw this thai babe No. 1. so up to the room.

Normal bathing nothing special.After drying up,lie down on bed and wait for her to start service lor..As usual catbath from nipples down south... like rushing train like that.....knnz awhile only capped liao.... very poor service. She ride on me for less than 40 shakes she ask if i want to be on top as she say tired liao... when i say no she give me those buay song face. damn turn off. i ride her until off load liao then chop chop bath and when off... lousy advanture.

Name:Wan
Boobs:C+(Damn fake and shaggy)
Looks:6.5/10
FJ:5/10
AJ:0/10 (Skipped totally)
Body:7.5/10
Service:5.1/10
RTF:....Of Cox...Not...
Old 24-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
GLPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to lor18h38
lot of WL in the tank. saw g5 quite sweet and smiling so decided to take her.

got into the room, everything changed. take out her iphone, dunno sms or msn la. keep smiling at the phone, phone more important den customer. ask me bath myself. wtf. turned off liao.

servicewise sop. lick lick for i tink 20s, capped on, bj 10s, den do job liao. ZZzz
foreplay cannot make it. den juz want me to cum asap lor. capped me on den turbo liao. ZZzz.

cummed liao, ask me rest on bed while she go bath first. bath come out, take out iphone continue msn and laugh and smile. ZZzz. WTF. my 50 bucks realli is drop inside yellow river.

Name: forget
Boobs: B+C
Looks: 7/10
Fj: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Service: FAILED

RTF: tat will never happen.

hope this will be helpful to bros here. dun get yur money burned for such lousy service.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
Capricor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which house got no. 88 girl? Tried to look for her that day at L18 but can't find back.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
GLPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just been to lor18hse18. total 7 gers in the house.
G2: service so so, depends on chemistry, see heng suay, but definitely is a syt.
G3: no idea, never see b4.
G4: cui, farkup attitude. dun waste $.
G7: syt, never try b4.
G8: looks 7/10, never try b4, but frm previous FR, shld be a NO No.
G10: just tried, face 6/10, service sop, nth special. dun waste $.

still got 1 more ger, she is new. dunno is no18 or no11. i forget the no liao, shld be 18 bah. definitely pretty, work 1 mth plus. Looks 8/10, really is a looker. like those sporty sporty poly ger. boobs shld be B+C. but 1 mth plus nia, so skillful anot i not sure. will try her on my next visit. for those bros who go for looks, this ger definitely is a die die must TRY.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLPrince View Post
G2: service so so, depends on chemistry, see heng suay, but definitely is a syt.

still got 1 more ger, she is new. dunno is no18 or no11. i forget the no liao, shld be 18 bah. definitely pretty, work 1 mth plus. Looks 8/10, really is a looker. like those sporty sporty poly ger. boobs shld be B+C. but 1 mth plus nia, so skillful anot i not sure. will try her on my next visit. for those bros who go for looks, this ger definitely is a die die must TRY.
You drink coffee with okt L18H18 often?
Old 03-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fastfurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who want to go geylang today???
Old 03-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLPrince View Post

Die die must try, then try already come out and bang balls
Old 05-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28385 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Die die must try, then try already come out and bang balls
Wah! Die cock stand also must try!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 06-07-2011, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
max301 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros have any of u tried thr l8h45 ON?wat is the cost?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1