The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bearbear86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face FR is good for Bisness

Hey All..

I just feel there isn't much FR on other Stable that i've browse recently..

Our other bros would to her yr FR it is so that they can read yr FR n took the Ladies that they r pleased with from the Photo..

We need to b more active on this rather than camping.. Help our Representative for each stable to bring in more n exciting girls for yr Needs..

Luckily it's the Festive month.. If not, i would explore more n input my FR on which stable i have tried..

Yr comment is much appreciated..

Cheers!!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!
Re: FR is good for Bisness

ppl scared post fr kenna zap, delete...
Old 12-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Aurelia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only go to 1 stable these days... My post is like some sort of promoter bot like that. Plus too much FR mean the content almost starting to sound the same.

For dome 3, I admit the girls super chio. But I find Koreans attitude a bit fierce than those from Thailand so my FR would be a bit bias.

I remember early this year I read this super good FL but turns out she damn fussy and another with mediocre rating but turns out to be a gem for me.

Still couldn't find a very, very reliable sounding stable for ang moh though although I am getting drawn to MrPimp

PS - I don't know why that Viet House so jialat. I go KTV see so many wild and chiobu Vietnamese Girls

Last edited by Aurelia; 12-08-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
king91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for viets i think ktv is really the best. i go ktv can talk to them, built relationship wif them, then after that $80-$100 can get fj already.

for thais, GL is so much better than here because i can see before buying. plus, its cheaper.

i have been cheated so many times already because of faked pictures.
money is impt to me because i m young and no income.

for prc i must admit dome 2 is cheaper/better than ktv because ktv girls dont like/not easy to have fj

also, i have seen some with good fr, but their service not as expected. (maybe the better the fr the higher the exectations)
Old 13-08-2013, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bearbear86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: FR is good for Bisness

I agree to all of yr reply.. Eventhough i haven't try Viet house but almost.. I was save by my frens n FR on them..

I did try okthai though.. Tomo if im not wrong..

Pic was totally diff but ok lah.. Not soo chio also i no prob but the service is another thing..

Face - 6/10
Body - 9/10 (nice n small)
Boob - 9/10 (unexpectely big for petite size)
Bbbj - 8/10 (play wif her tongue alot)
Fj - 10/10 (come out like a wobbly man, sweating all over)
Overall - she will keep talking wif her body, teasing me every now n than. Do some massage for me. Eventhough my second shot was delayed, she kept shaking her tiny ass n that what make my lil bro Marikita again n want to keep banging her again n again until both of us r tired. She'll tease me infront of the mirror which i think its a turn ON.. If i remember correctly, i used up till 4 condom.. Hahahaha..
Rtf - of course but wanna try other Stable..

This is my FR for Okthai during that time didnt manage to post it up cause i thought i've post it.. But too bad which i didnt..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1