The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkuo View Post
suddenly i stomache, so i used the toilet lo (no charge hor, reminded me of another story about toilet one haha).
Bro, it depends, if you pay already and its ur turn then u go toilet then it counts. But if you havent pay and not ur turn you go toilet then of cos its free.. hahaha..

But so far i never stomachache b4 when i go there for the past 2 years leh.
Hahaha dunno how you can stomachache. Too excited ah bro..
Old 21-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
bo la...first time here nia...
ystd was my first tom yum since january...i newbie here...blur blur..si -a paisei, number also see wrongly..3 see become M

u better dun say u know me..wait ppl laugh at u

ho say liao lor..sukinder , no nid to go home lor...
Sawadee pee bro in arms..
Now you frequent tomyum instead of petain?
Ask you hor.. you saw G7 bo?
Traditionally the girl that is given the tag #7 always grew to be the top gem here..
But don't see much FR about this new G7.
Old 21-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10477 / Power: 19
Supervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy82 View Post
G7 Lew
Looks: 7.5/10 (I just have a fetish for girls with cute dimples)
Manufactured: Bangcock
Body: 6/10 Bah Cai, But not too bad.
Booby: 7/10 good C to me. All Natural.
Shower: 6/10 Wash clean clean
Cat-Bath - 7/10 Can be improved
French Kissing - 10/10 Kiss before,during and after the deed. GFE max
BBBJ - 9/10 Just my type, long and slow and deep
FJ - 9/10 No KY needed. Changed position so many times without a word of complain.
Attitude - 10/10 GFE Maxed! This is where I kanna KCed. Been RTf so many times... until OKT see me jus say No.7 get ready! However a man's meat is another man's poison.
RTF: Can only RTF her now... LOL. GFE and service is the most impt to me.
Pretty faces can only make me wanna poke them once.

In my Opinion she really is a hidden gem. Just need some polishing and she will be a rising star.Never asked me for anything and yet took great care of me.
Bros pls take good care of her as she is a really nice girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Sawadee pee bro in arms..
Now you frequent tomyum instead of petain?
Ask you hor.. you saw G7 bo?
Traditionally the girl that is given the tag #7 always grew to be the top gem here..
But don't see much FR about this new G7.
Bro Song there is a latest FR from bro monkeyboy82 on G7.
If you go back few pages the FR is posted at pg 86 #1280.
It looks like G7 service should be good according to bro monkeyboy82.
A hidden gem indeed
Old 21-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

g7 ah...bo o lei....
ok, will keep a lookout for her on my next visit...

and the fair fair long hair ger dat i say look a bit korean one...kekek...feel like bonkning her...see who availiable la...first come first serve...
but this pretty long hair ger look like the very confident type...sud sud bo chio kind...
haiyaz...this hse got so many targets....not enuf $$$ and sperms..
Old 21-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
g7 ah...bo o lei....

and the fair fair long hair ger dat i say look a bit korean one...kekek...feel like bonkning her...see who availiable la...first come first serve...
but this pretty long hair ger look like the very confident type...sud sud bo chio kind...
Sawadee pee bonkning

Next time you go, can check her number if you never take her and let us bros know. I a bit interested leow.....hehee.....Khop kun Krab.
Old 21-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
g7 ah...bo o lei....

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Sawadee pee bonkning

Next time you go, can check her number if you never take her and let us bros know. I a bit interested leow.....hehee.....Khop kun Krab
She got tattoo on her arm si bo bros?
Should be G18 Kuan prettiest girl here.
But becareful don't kenna her kc hor
Old 21-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

waaa...prettiest prettiest prettiest...this is the third time u say she prettiest liao le...mmm zai si ah...wait i print out this page and show it to ur ger ger then u know ah...kekekkk

careful kena her kc ah....kena kena lor....she so pretty, die in her hands- i also dun mind...

wo yuan yiiii...
Old 21-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
waaa...prettiest prettiest prettiest...this is the third time u say she prettiest liao le...mmm zai si ah...wait i print out this page and show it to ur ger ger then u know ah...kekekkk

careful kena her kc ah....kena kena lor....she so pretty, die in her hands- i also dun mind...

wo yuan yiiii...
Ni bu yau hai wo
Bro bonkning lucky she don't know my nick haha.
Especially when i go ON my fav. girl.. i always go to the kitchen hoping can see G18 hehee.
For the fourth time i want to say G18 is the prettiest in the devil house
G7 also not bad lei.. always smiling at me when i there.
Old 21-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

ooo....i c...ok, i going o/n soon also.
if i see got one bro bo dai bo chee always go kitchen b-io 18 , then i go tell her, wu song loves uuuuuu.....
Old 21-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
ooo....i c...ok, i going o/n soon also.
if i see got one bro bo dai bo chee always go kitchen b-io 18 , then i go tell her, wu song loves uuuuuu.....
HaHaHa.. i also bio G7 very nice girl
Old 21-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
Wa ma si dak leow Lua Nua hahaha
Bro post the part 2 leh please. Wa up lu 4points tonite if you post part 2 a sai bo?
Wa almost forget to up lu bro bonkning for your part 2 FR with G3.
Upz lu
Old 22-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I must apologized to all of you bro, actually i RTF G22 on last thursday and she did tell me she will be on leave next day with other friends (I never ask who though) so sorry if this caused any inconvenience to any of you of course there was a reason why i forget to share this... i got a job offer when I was on my way to meet my friends after the session with G22. my 4-months job hunting finally ended, so happy, so yaloh, G22 maybe is my lucky goddess

btw, when I was there, there was actually another bro queueing before me, then the customer with G22 extended session pula, the bro became impatient and left liao (if not i need to wait longer). when waiting, I finally took a good look at other girls, but i too shy la, so only dare to curi curi peak. G3, G12 and G18 look quite pretty and attractive to me hehe then, suddenly i stomache, so i used the toilet lo (no charge hor, reminded me of another story about toilet one haha). When I came out. G22 was done and another girl (I can't remember her no.) pushed G22 and told her I was waiting for her. She even teased me to choose her next time. Aiyo, but I too paiseh to look at her no. >< A very memorable experience in L6H66 for me indeed
Congrats bro chingkuo... did G22 help pray for you to successfully get the job?
She treat you so good hahaa.
The girl that push you is it G7? Why don't you sms G22 ask her?
My future target is G7 hahaa.
Old 22-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I must apologized to all of you bro, actually i RTF G22 on last thursday and she did tell me she will be on leave next day with other friends (I never ask who though) so sorry if this caused any inconvenience to any of you of course there was a reason why i forget to share this... i got a job offer when I was on my way to meet my friends after the session with G22. my 4-months job hunting finally ended, so happy, so yaloh, G22 maybe is my lucky goddess
very memorable experience in L6H66 for me indeed
Congrats on ending your 4 months job search.

On another note, now anyone who needs a doze of good luck, knows where to go looking for it.
Old 22-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
blur_person2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sawadee krap to all the bros here. hope you guys had a heng heng week, all kenna 4d and bonk every single gl in this house.

@sukinder
@bonkning

krap kun mak krap really appreciate the point you guys up for me!!!
Old 22-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
HaHaHa.. i also bio G7 very nice girl
heihei hei hei...dats married life bro, our dick is in our wife pussy but our eyes are always b-io ing on others boobsy...kekek...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1