The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

After almost a month's long break in Spore, finally landed in AC beggining June.

Arrived at abt 9pm in hotel n met up w ZIEBARt set off for some pool.
He informed me that the girl that gave me 1 hr bj bumped into him last nite, then asked to stay the nite in his room after gettin drunk in the disco. So he slept w his girl n bj girl one on each side.

Then we went for videoke which his last nite girl turn up shortly w a male friend.
As i don't hv company i asked his girl let's call her "Z" to get me a friend.
Shortly bj girl turned n i thought is being called by Z which in fact is ZIEBART himself who told bj girl i arrived.
Shortly another 2 girls arrived n it was gettin crowdy, I didn't quite notice the girls as i had bj girl for company but ZIEBART says they r quite pretty.
Seeing we had company the 2 girls asked to come by Z n man left.

We left after some singing back to our hotel rooms.
I didn't get an hour but abt 20mins bbbj this time as she says she is horny n wants screwing. But she defintely upped her bbbj skills few notches higher n 20mins is enough to get me excited for the bonking.
Maybe another reason for shorter bbbj is i told her i got a gf the previous meeting n disappointed her.
So cowgirl, missionary n doggie n finished sextified.
Another 2 similar sexxions in the morning, paid n she left.

Went over to ZIEBRT's room n a different girl from last nite in his bed. Really change girl like change shirt -- so fast.
He told me got too many girls to handle so want to pass my contact to hook up w 1 of them ..let's call her J.
I was hungry n so after some texting w J i asked her meet for lunch at SM.
I went to SM n met J, short n chubby. Later was joined by ZIEBRT n girl for BBQ chicken n rice at Hypermart.
After that I went play pool w J in the arcade n ZIEBART left w his girl.
After an hour of pool, i suggest to go back hotel for a rest n we took a walk back.
When reachin outside of hotel, she told me she got to go mabalacat look for her friend n can't come to my room. I told her it's ok n she left while i went back to my room.

Then after an hour J texted me say her friend not at home, so i told her she can come to my room if she wants as she lives quite far away down further Korean town n she agreed.
J arrived n i brought her up to the rm n turn on the tv for her n i dozed off.
Woke up n it was dinner time n ZIEBART texted to go for pool. She seem wanted to avoid seeing him n hurried off n told me not to tell him she came to see me. Later received a text from her saying i m a god man. (good man)

While playin pool in fields a regular girl texted me wanted to meet me. She had texted me previous nite but wanted much more money n which ignored. Told her i couldn't afford her askin price n she agreed for a lower figure.
So arranged for 10pm meet at hotel. After some hours of pool I left n reached hotel 10pm but she had not arrived.
Half an hour later i received a text from J wants to meet me which i told her we can meet some other time.
But she seem persistent n told me she just want to see me n do not want money from me.
So told her to come n texted regular girl don't come since she so late (don't want kenna aeroplane).
Regular girl was abt to take trike but i told her postponed tomorrow.

J came abt an hour later n dfk, good bbbj, cowgirl, mish sexxion. Set alarm at 0430 as she need to leave early for hygeiene seminar.
Alarm sounds n i was drowsy n while coming down bed, she left in a hurry n i went back to sleep..

Woke up wash up took breakfast n went to ZIEBART's rm.
2 girls inside sitting on his bed n he was surfing net.
Had a chat w them n let 1 of them played games on my tablet.
He was still busy on his computer n i led a girl to my rm.
19 yo single very shy ,later found out i was her first ever customer (me got some luck).
Refused bbbj at first but did it after some persuasion from me.
small nipple n great tight body.
DFK, proceed to DATY till she moan then enter in mish, cowgirl n finished in mish. Did not last long as she was tight n wet down there.
We washed up n she dressed up but i m not finished yet tempted by her tight wet n fresh pussy.
So started caressing n slowly undress her again while DFKing n another sextified sexxion resulted within an hour.

Paid up, went over to ZIEBArT's room after sometime when he finished his business. Wow grand master him really took a longtime, must be having a great time.
Aftersome chattin girls left n we proceeded to Angeles city as he wanted to repair some hphones.
When we were there i received text from a DIA girl to meet near puregold she worked as saleslady.
We failed to locate the place n we were gettin late for our pool.
So text her will meet up another day n we left for pool in fields.

While playin pool i texted lastnite's disappointed regular girl to meet 10pm n told her come on time.
ZIEBArT dominated the pool table n potted all balls after breaking against a bald ex-marine who didn't get a touch on the game. He refused for a replay n came over soured-faced telling ZIEBART he wants to play w his friend but Z dominated the game.
Later found out that he made a complaint to the bar-manager n was told to go practise n improve his skills.

I left n went meet up regular girl "C" n she was on time arriving at the hotel.
She looked so much better than a month ago i met her n slimmed down.
Short at 1.5m but she got a silky smooth body, B+ boobs w flat nipple that i couldn't grip w fingers.
DFK , DATY, bbbj , mish n cowgirl. She really can ride n the sight of her nice boobs tempted me to caress them as she keep on riding till i came.
I usually can't finish in cow girl n she is one of them giving me great sensation.

After some chatting she becomes a sleeping beauty...seems so tired.
I managed to sleep till early morning n she was still sound asleep. I managed to arouse by caressing in her sleepiness n She was also accomodating by caressing n hugging me though sleepy.
But only mish n luckily she has a great body, tight n wet hole else i couldn't have finished without bbbj to get hard.
Managed another similar sexxion an hour later.
Paid up n she left.

had a 2 day rest w/o girls n last few days of my trip were spent w a very regular girl.

Met up w Milkman n LLSC nearing the end of my trip.
Again were affected by the delayed transmission of text which cause time wasted on meeting LLSC on fields.
Last I know he was havin a great time w 2 DIA girls planning to go disco during midnite.

Just left Angeles to Manila for flight n landed in Xiamen last night.
Old 14-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Welcome back datou.

Glad u had a great trip.

A detailed FR again, as we hv come to expect from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
After almost a month's long break in Spore, finally landed in AC beggining June.

Last edited by The Lord; 14-06-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 14-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Welcome back datou.

Glad u had a great trip.

A detailed FR again, as we hv come to expect from you.

This trip abit short 9 days.
Next trip 18 days.

I started getting rhymes texts from girls.
don't know where they copied from or is it a song lyrics?
Here's some of them.

I cried myself to sleep lastnite, when i woke up there were tear stains on my pillow. It hurt so much when I give up, without u in my life, i will always be lonely using the love from someone like u.
Its enough that i hv come to love u and see, because the heart that i have could only want u....i just want u to remember even it takes forever, i will wait until the world is through...when all is left, only me n u.

don't trust too much, don't love too much, don't care too much, because that "too much" will hurt u so much.

The last time my heart was broken, i swore i won't love again. I thought it was over but then someone walked into my life...not sure if it's worth loving.
Old 14-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jefftsw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some tips - recommend stay new hotel - Devera hotel.(still on promo rates) its beside ponytail bar. i took the jaccuzi executive suite sG$80bucks. Super nice. very convienent & walking distance to restaurants, SM mall & bars. i went there on May 2012, my 5th trip. me & my friends had awesome times there without any complains. Hook up alots of hot bargirls & freelances girls from skytrax & high society club(bedside blue nile). Might be going back there next month again or December trip.
Old 14-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftsw View Post
some tips - recommend stay new hotel - Devera hotel.(still on promo rates) its beside ponytail bar. i took the jaccuzi executive suite sG$80bucks. Super nice. very convienent & walking distance to restaurants, SM mall & bars. i went there on May 2012, my 5th trip. me & my friends had awesome times there without any complains. Hook up alots of hot bargirls & freelances girls from skytrax & high society club(bedside blue nile). Might be going back there next month again or December trip.
bro thanks for your tips. i have booked devera too for next month trip but executive rooms with jacuzzi no more available. have to settle for deluxe room thou. before any deposit to be made, would like to know if you have seen their deluxe rooms? wifi working?

thanks
gem
Old 14-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

One of d reasons i like Devera (apart from it being new) is tht Pony Tails is juz nxt door.

http://www.deverahotel.com/

In addition i find d location convenient, not too far from Fields and not on Fields either.

D bbq chicken, d Liempo, bakeries, carinderia, jeepneys are all around.

Plus d trikes at Mini Stop r reasonable.

My 2.5c

Do post ur FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftsw View Post
Old 14-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
discoverer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
This trip abit short 9 days.
Next trip 18 days.
bro datou, thank you so much for your FRs. Perhaps able to share what are the damages like for the girls? Or you prefer to PM? When is your next 18 days trip bro?
Old 14-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of d reasons i like Devera (apart from it being new) is tht Pony Tails is juz nxt door.
bro lord, have you stayed in their deluxe rooms and their executive rooms with kitchen station (without jacuzzi) before? is there significant difference?
Old 14-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

just to share... happen to find out while doing the bookings.
devera has basically 3 types of executive rooms. one comes with jacuzzi while one comes with a kitchen station, and the last one comes with balcony and bath tub. booking will require 1 day's payment as deposit. their replies throught emails and even fb are usually quite fast (like within afew hrs). if it happens that you do not receive their replies the next day, probably means they have somehow missed your mail.

gem
Old 14-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Yes bro, they r quite fast with replies to their emails.

Im glad u shared my experience with respect to their prompt response.

I like rooms with kitchenettes. especially if u hv a local gf.

She will know how to visit the sari sari store n buy
1) onions php 5/10
2) oil php 5/10
3) eggs
4) salt
5) sugar etc
.......... To cook basic meals for u

Eg, canned beef sauteed with onions, sunny side up egg (non runny egg white) sausages etc

The Junior Exec comes with Kitchenette?

Exec comes with balcony

Exec jacuzzi comes with Kitchenette n jacuzzi

D basic rooms r small. Hence advisable to take slightly more ex rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
just to share... happen to find out while doing the bookings.
devera has basically 3 types of executive rooms. one comes with jacuzzi while one comes with a kitchen station, and the last one comes with balcony and bath tub. booking will require 1 day's payment as deposit. their replies throught emails and even fb are usually quite fast (like within afew hrs). if it happens that you do not receive their replies the next day, probably means they have somehow missed your mail.

gem
Old 14-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

ohh maybe they are trying to confuse me hahaaa. i asked for executive rooms with jacuzzi. they replied me exe rooms w/jacuzzi no more, exe rooms w/balcony & bath tub also no more, only left with exe rooms w/kitchenette and deluxe rooms. in the end i thought no point having the kitchenette and i book the deluxe room. just wondering if the exe kitchenette room is significantly bigger than deluxe room. any idea?? oh yeah, is their wifi working fine?
Old 14-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, No need deposit (for me anyway). Ask for Joyce or Arte Marie. Very nice and friendly front office staff. My favourite (Azielle) no longer works there.

Tell them to upgrade you to a executive room if it becomes available.

There are individual routers which works on each floor.

Yes it is true, they have 3 types of exec rooms. 1 with Jaccuzzi, 1 with bath tub and balcony (front of the hotel facing) and a family room with 2 beds.

I would advise you to go for the Deluxe room. Don't bother with the standard room as it only has a Queen sized bed.

Anything else you need to know about Devera?

Quote:
ohh maybe they are trying to confuse me hahaaa. i asked for executive rooms with jacuzzi. they replied me exe rooms w/jacuzzi no more, exe rooms w/balcony & bath tub also no more, only left with exe rooms w/kitchenette and deluxe rooms. in the end i thought no point having the kitchenette and i book the deluxe room. just wondering if the exe kitchenette room is significantly bigger than deluxe room. any idea?? oh yeah, is their wifi working fine?
Old 14-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Ok here goes the... room sizes....

Standard ~ 14sqm

Deluxe ~ 18 sqm

Executive ~ 26 sqm (all Executives same size. Diff price based on amenities provided)

Wifi... Shd b good. But at peak hours hard to say.

Anybody has a different perspective?

The hotel is new, reasonably friendly staff, on the MAIN ROAD (unlike Ramada/Tiger/Medgar etc)

Food/transport/drinks At arms length.... Literally

Quote:
Old 14-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Me too.. No deposit.

Wah got upgrade ah?

Din know tht bit.

Thx bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Bro, No need deposit (for me anyway). Ask for Joyce or Arte Marie. Very nice and friendly front office staff. My favourite (Azielle) no longer works there.

Tell them to upgrade you to a executive room if it becomes available.

There are individual routers which works on each floor.

Yes it is true, they have 3 types of exec rooms. 1 with Jaccuzzi, 1 with bath tub and balcony (front of the hotel facing) and a family room with 2 beds.

I would advise you to go for the Deluxe room. Don't bother with the standard room as it only has a Queen sized bed.

Anything else you need to know about Devera?
Old 15-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:

http://www.deverahotel.com/

In addition i find d location convenient, not too far from Fields and not on Fields either.

D bbq chicken, d Liempo, bakeries, carinderia, jeepneys are all around.

Plus d trikes at Mini Stop r reasonable.

My 2.5c

Do post ur FR
Waaa, quite cheap leh brudder.

Can consider for next time.

Thank you brudder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread