The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

vivi h16r13 n cookie working today.

as usual, got 1 bro waiting each door.
Old 20-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Cookie gone back to Malaysia for one month's break or for good?
I don't know. She had her stuff and was leaving on Sunday but seems she is back already from another Bro's post?
Old 20-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
I don't know. She had her stuff and was leaving on Sunday but seems she is back already from another Bro's post?
I was at PT yesterday but the lights was off, suppose she is not back yet?
Old 20-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorman View Post
Congrat! You get power
Thnx bro.
I did a check and found some who zapped me thought my FR is for Ann. Why? They don't like her? Anyway, will share more FR when I visit next time.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
vivi h16r13 n cookie working today.

as usual, got 1 bro waiting each door.
Because they are ang pai.

I thank you!
Old 21-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

That's the spirit!

Keep it up.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahnok View Post
Thnx bro.
I did a check and found some who zapped me thought my FR is for Ann. Why? They don't like her? Anyway, will share more FR when I visit next time.
Old 21-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went down to petain ard 6pm on monday.
tried h14r4 AH KID (:
been quite long since i went down and was surprise she still remembers me.
service wise is still same as before.
wash your didi for you then ask pass you tissue to dry it up before lying on bed. slowly catbath you with some moanings then proceed down to blowjob for you. ride me for about 1 mins then switch over to missionary and then doggy.. service is sop and is a worth bonk just for $40. hahaha.

will try other ladies before posting FR again but i always feel weird gg down to petain as im 23this year but i have a baby look that look like 18 and all uncles and bros all staring at me. hahah
Old 21-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdestinyfate View Post
will try other ladies before posting FR again but i always feel weird gg down to petain as im 23this year but i have a baby look that look like 18 and all uncles and bros all staring at me. hahah

haha bro i am ard same age as you and i understand what you mean when i went there once to recee the place some time ago.. but it is a good and bad thing..

if more young ppl start going petain , then will inspire more young ppl to try petain.. but then it would mean longer waits and queues which is not also very good
Old 21-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Long time also I have not RTF Kidd H14R04. Reason is there are so many options now when the ex-GL WLs migrated to PT. Kidd used to be my regular but now I have lost craving for her. Like what you said, "service is sop". For another $10, I can have more.

But I do RTF for old time's sake. Last time I RTF Kidd was when she RTW, and soon she will be on 1 month mandatory leave already. Usually after Poh Yi H14R05 RTW, Kidd will be the next to go on leave.

See how, maybe I RTF before she go.

Cheers.

Quote:
tried h14r4 AH KID (:
wash your didi for you then ask pass you tissue to dry it up before lying on bed. slowly catbath you with some moanings then proceed down to blowjob for you. ride me for about 1 mins then switch over to missionary and then doggy.. service is sop and is a worth bonk just for $40. hahaha.

Old 21-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
I was at PT yesterday but the lights was off, suppose she is not back yet?
Dun know? Bro Bonkning above said she was back with people waiting?
Old 21-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Atavus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
tried h14r4 AH KID (:

I'm a newbie to PT & tried Kidd for my first romp in Petain. As this is my fury time trying a CKT & WL there I have nothing to compare the experience to. But I can say it's one of the best experience I had in my cheoing life. I'm used to PRC & Tom Yum's but Kidd let me with a good impression for CKT. One of the best BJ I had ever compared to the two races I'm used to. I'm of the PRC diet now as I'm a little tired of their antics :-p Any bro willing to share experience or guide a newbie like me in PT would be greatly appreciated
Old 21-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Dun know? Bro Bonkning above said she was back with people waiting?
i was there abt 2plus. she got booking la. she was talking on her phone with booker.

there was another time, few weeks ago, i saw her only 2 plus and lights off liao, but lock from inside. i posted this b4, i said, waa 2.30 to 5.30? 150x3=450!! plus tips 500++ then i 50 nia, no fight, men, x10 leh! gotta fuc me 10 times to earn dat same amount leh!

ppl waiting but i think no one went in , cos she waiting for booker.
Old 21-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H10R10 Kathy

My brother Fornicator, saw your writting a while ago, then her name should be removed from PSL. And, all these years i only saw her in room, i had not taken her service yet. Less then 3 times, thinking back Kathy beauty is she does not look like a WL.

Which is different from Pat, who now adays show half balls, with the chiong customers looked.
Old 21-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Re: H10R10 Kathy

Yes, I will remove Katty's name in due course.

Too bad you have not taken her service. Anyways, we move on to new targets. Remember your list mine Bro? He-he!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My brother Fornicator, saw your writting a while ago, then her name should be removed from PSL. And, all these years i only saw her in room, i had not taken her service yet. Less then 3 times, thinking back Kathy beauty is she does not look like a WL.

Which is different from Pat, who now adays show half balls, with the chiong customers looked.
Old 21-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19689 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays go late nothing to see le

Clip That I Like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1