The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cameroon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage Explorer and other interesting/happening moment

bro can u pm me both the contact number
Old 06-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Konvict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR!! Hope can go exploring with you sometime..
Old 07-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro,

can PM both the contacts please ?

thanks & regard
Old 07-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

is it the one at level 3??
Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Sienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver07 View Post
Hi Bros,

I’m Newbie here would like start this thread to share all Massage Experience and others interesting/happening experience here..

Yesterday I was roaming in Chinatown and feel a little thirst for mature lady massage..
As I enter a shopping center continue my scanning, an attractive lady in black tube and mini skit was walking opposite me. I fasten my pace and hope to catch up with her to see her looks. After some chase, saw her walking into a massage shop which make me feel so coincident that I’m looking for a massage too.
Without thinking twice, I steadily enter the shop to check up the price and request the lady in tube to service me.:P
Same as other HC, I lay nuke with my back face up waiting anxiously for my pray to serve me.
She is very friendly, ask me if I wan power or oil massage. Before I answer, she say she prefer oil as it more lubrication feel and she can perform well with it…I smile and nod my head.HeeHee.
Frankly speaking, her massage skill is marvelous!!! She started from my shoulder and slowly down to my toes and end with a hard rub on my neck and head.
This is the moment of truth, she pop out her Golden Que “ you want any special” with a slut look.
Of cos in my mind, I wanted it so much..I ask her to quote the price. HJ=$50, BJ=$80.
This is my 1st time trying her service, so I told her we start slow with HJ 1st and after negotiation the price went down to friendly price.

I love her attitude, always carry a sweet and slut smile on her face while her stroking my AK. I cannot tahan.. I start roaming my hand around on her soft C cup breast. She is very auto too, placing her boobs close to my face to hint for nippers licking…Hahaha.. Of cos I dun resist..my another hand start roaming to her wet meimei and start fingering her….Wah….her soft moaning around my hear make turn me real high…

As times flies, her stroking increase speed and I end with a Great “Ah Ah……”. Fully unload….

Before I left, she give me her number and say she provide more service outside..hehehe…I will try full service outside and update bros…

Country of origin: Singapore
Race: Malay
Look : 7 /10
Body : 6.5 /10 (baba type,smooth skin)
Boob : C cup
HJ : slow and good skill.
Fingering : Allow
Frenching : Allow
Painting : Allow(Clean Shave) Didn’t try.
Damage : $40/hr (Massage) (Option $25 for 1/2hr) + $30 (HJ)
Attitude: 7/10
Service Level : 8/10

hi Bro, Pls PM me her contact. Thank you so much.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

can pm me the location and number...thanks
Old 08-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jaspersing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to post my FR. was wandering through peoples park centre and complex yesterday for a massage. I was also expected to get a HJ , because I was not in a mood for FJ. Then suddenly saw one girl around 20+ and Iwas not sure from which TN she belongs to. Followed her and for my luck she opened one glas door and she was the only one. Rest is history

Massage 4 /10.
HJ 8 /10 . came very fast and she tried for a second shot and my bro rejected.
Boobs - handfull small size
Old 14-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
screwdriver07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking New found budget massage...

Hi Bros....

New found budget massage....
Was intro by 1 bro.Nothing to do this afternoon,so give a call for FL massage to try..

Wait for 10min..Ding Dong...Open the door and saw 1 "Ah lian" like mature PRC standing outside.Invite her into the room..

She very auto stripping herself and help me strip to my b'day suit,hold my hand like small kid to the bath room.

After all the wash up, she start oil massage on my back with both of us in our b'day suit...Blar Blar Blar......

Abt 1 hour past,she turn me around and start her sexy massage around my small head...Damn...make my DIDI start to wet....I cannot tahan,move myself up and start milk sucking and naughty fingering...Hers oso start to wet....
Can hear her moaning...make me high with her hand stroking my didi....

Suddenly thought of try new thing...ask if she can band like doggy style and sandwich my didi with her butt...she very auto and start banding down...i place my didi sandwich between her butt and start rubbing...damn...this is the 1st time trying new stunk...she oso shake her butt up and down till i cannot tahan and shoot on her butt...

Country of origin: PRC
Name : Xiao Ling
Race: Chinese
Look : 6 /10
Body : 6 /10
Boob : B cup(Abit slag)
HJ : Stoke with care
Fingering : Allow
Frenching : Allow
Painting : Allow(Didn’t try.)
Damage : $60/hr (Massage+HJ+ButtJob(New Style)+$30(Hotel)
Attitude: 8/10
Service Level : 8/10

For those Bros who are into mature MILF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1