The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!
Re: Unrepentant Fake Lexus Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Just found this thread and read up to here and thought I'd post appropriately after going through the whole thread but can't stand it, must post now, here in response.

Beng58, you are The Man.

Stick to your guns and your strong belief in Justice. Do not let the culprit go scot-free.

Whatever the bros here think, and I would be very sad if they should think that tis case be closed. It should not be closed.

And I am still wondering why the original thread was deleted. Threads are deleted for good reason. And on such a serious matter of cheating FLs, samsters should be informed on why the original thread was deleted.

Do not let bad guys go free.

And, we are all part of the problem if we do not contribute to the solution.
I was just wondering if you have read the entire thread properly?

Beng58 was being chastised becos he did not intend to pursue the matter anymore.

Whats the use of starting a new thread, making threats and hiring PIs etc etc in the first place then?

It just turn him from hero to zero, or from a real hero to a keyboard hero in this case.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Thanks for the points, but there are people who dare not own up what they did...
seriously change my view on u bro...u used to be quite cool in ur previous few post in other threads. Really "Pei Fu" you u know, seems like u r the oni senior bro here alone standing up for justice.

Tired or not? Enjoy urself a bit lah. come come come seriously, BS or old TH my threat

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
xav1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxav1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like things are getting started!

This thread is officially in the new paper today!!!

Enjoy the cover story guys

Good Job
Old 11-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steady liao loh.
Pg 2 New Paper.

matter of time b4 his family members are informed of his activities
Old 11-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy View Post
steady liao loh.
Pg 2 New Paper.

matter of time b4 his family members are informed of his activities
bro, to be precise, pg 2 and pg 3.

it is national news now......reporter even called Ho's mobile but he did not dare to answer....call his office and the other side say no such person.

i bet more stuff coming soon.

a storm coming......
Old 11-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

hohohoho.any kind bro here pdf a copy here to read ???/

Peacefullness before a storm is usual ....
Old 11-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

If this is true, like i said from the very start, serves him bloody rite.
And if he really did impose himself as a cop, and the law catches up wif him, he deserves every bit of it.
If all the above is realised, then, finally, there can be an end to this thread.........
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 11-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Those Sammyboy Forum bros here who r associated/goodfriend wif Ho one be careful liao. When he's about to be pushed down Mount Fuji he sure bao toh u all out one. Zap me also no use, jus be careful who u make friend wif in future.

Boss Sam:Remember he is telling the whole world u r his good friend? Still owe him money?

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ho must be panicking now . From the way it was reported in TNP, it seemed like the reporter merely summarised the postings in Asiaone and SammyBoy.

Interesting is the reporter even seek a lawyer comments on the issue. From the lawyer comments, it seems that not paying FLs for sex services is not a crime in Singapore. Customers cannot be charged in courts for not paying.

The lawyer also pointed that publishing others data without permission is a bit grey. While it's not a crime in doing so, but if the victim pointed out that such exposure is a form of defamatory, then such leaking of information is an offence and chargeable in courts.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
If this is true, like i said from the very start, serves him bloody rite.
And if he really did impose himself as a cop, and the law catches up wif him, he deserves every bit of it.
If all the above is realised, then, finally, there can be an end to this thread.........
Unrepentant Fake Lexus... 11-08-2009 09:25 AM you very hapi? hope you also suffer same fate.

Wahahaha I got zapped again for this post.
Dear zapper, you can hope all you want.
I got face, got money & got rep in the nite scene & i wont stoop so low as to go and cheat or fight for a whore!
Zap me all you want, but you cant even tickle my pubic hair.....
Like the saying goes, i spread my legs let you jump, how high you jump also cant knock my bolls man!
Well, burn in hell, you reap wat you sow, so kenna burn, be a man and face it, not go around zapping people, cos in the end, you still get burnt wahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 11-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

i believe he won't be charged wif anything since there's no witness. All this is oni doing emotional/social damage to him oni. Even when a rapist is clear of his name, forever he'll be remembered as the man who is suspected of rape still...

I hoped those tat r against him can pardon him already. Although i think he is cocky, but i think this punishment already sufficed. May God wif him thru out...amen

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
...I got face, got money & got rep in the nite scene & i wont stoop so low as to go and cheat or fight for a whore!
Zap me all you want, but you cant even tickle my pubic hair.....
Like the saying goes, i spread my legs let you jump, how high you jump also cant knock my bolls man!
Well, burn in hell, you reap wat you sow, so kenna burn, be a man and face it, not go around zapping people, cos in the end, you still get burnt wahahahaha
Steady...mai ki xiao...very frightening...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL...

At least my effort of writing a lengthy article to Singapore Press Holdings Ltd isn't in vain.

@ DoYouBj, Retard, ObamaRock - When I said that I have submitted information to the Police, I don't have to prove anything. Any member of public can submit information to the Police knowing a crime has been committed. It need not be in the form of a NP 299 (Delay Incident Report) or a "999" phone call. Just grab a pen and paper describing the incident with particulars of the accused person and yourself. Thereafter, mail it to the respective Police Division where the offence was committed.

This morning, I contacted the Crime Clerk from Bedok Police Division and according to the Police, the information has only been categorised as an information file reference G/Inf/XXXXXX/XXXX. Police need to link the case to a victim before they can proceed on criminal charges against Mr Ho. With the article on the papers, there will be public pressure for the Home Team to act swiftly on the case. I don't think it would be long for us to know that Mr Ho will soon be nabbed and be in prison.

For all those who are like-minded and supportive to Mr Ho (zapping the group of us who are indignant over his action), I wish you good luck. Let this be a lesson to know that Singapore is a country governed with strict rules and regulation against criminal activities.

As for Beng58 and all the good guys who have been supportive or contributed in a way to expose Mr Ho, I am very proud of your integrity and righteousness. 2 thumbs up and 3 cheers!
Old 11-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
Police need to link the case to a victim before they can proceed on criminal charges against Mr Ho.
Well done, again, say left rite center still need the victim...aka THE WHORE!
Now it gets more interesting.........
This has been the missing link all the while, like i said, bringing Mr Ho to justice if he's guilty is the way to go, but the whore MUST be interviewed!
So, no whore, no case.
The case on the newpaper is all based on 1 sided accounts.
Need the Whore to come forward.
This is something our dear BENG is all out to prevent!
Remember, since you like to quote law so much, for any prosecution to have a case in the 1st place, there must be a VICTIM!
Else, all that happened in the forums are just hearsay...........or someone trying to tarnish another's reputation.

torrokey
Ho must be panicking now . From the way it was reported in TNP, it seemed like the reporter merely summarised the postings in Asiaone and SammyBoy.

Interesting is the reporter even seek a lawyer comments on the issue. From the lawyer comments, it seems that not paying FLs for sex services is not a crime in Singapore. Customers cannot be charged in courts for not paying.

The lawyer also pointed that publishing others data without permission is a bit grey. While it's not a crime in doing so, but if the victim pointed out that such exposure is a form of defamatory, then such leaking of information is an offence and chargeable in courts.

As wat was mentioned by bro torrokey, this move may backfire and to prevent this from happening, the WHORE must come out!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 11-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well done, again, say left rite center still need the victim...aka THE WHORE!
Now it gets more interesting.........
This has been the missing link all the while, like i said, bringing Mr Ho to justice if he's guilty is the way to go, but the whore MUST be interviewed!
So, no whore, no case.
We shall see about it.

As much as I know, I still maintain the fact that it is not necessary to proceed a criminal case against an accused person without a victim.

Well... let say 10 - 20 people write to Head Investigation (HI) from Bedok Police Division, cc to Ministry of Home Affairs and AG's Chamber and throw in the newspaper write-out on page 2 & 3 (I was told that it would also be in Wanbao as it requires translation from English to Mandarin), I really doubt that the Police will just ignore the case. Please note that Impersonating as a Police Officer thereby committing robbery resulting in wrongful gain and wrongful loss is a very serious offence which carries a severe punishment of maximum 14 years jail and cane.

To be honest, Mr Ho could have prevented all this from happening if he is remorseful for his action and come forth with a sincere apology. Instead, he harboured a grudge against all those who exposed him and created a mis-leading article in Asiaone forum with an intent to seek revenge against members in this forum and the FLs.

What really caught me by surprised isn't Ho's revenge but the mentality of some like-minded members (you know who you are) who stood on the side of Ho and deemed it appropriate for him to rob the FL. Sign...... but of course, no one is perfect. There are bound to be hardcore criminals and psycho freaks who disregard the law and human principle. Take good care and may karma catch up with you.

Oh, last but not least, you mean to say that you have no idea why you are zapped? Huh, what right is right and what wrong is wrong! Think!!!

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1