The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Strictly for MILF lovers

Before I start, I'm gonna say that this is a very biased FR because I'm not a MILF lover. I think I'm beginning to understand this term "MILF" used commonly in SBF. My idea of MILF is someone like this --> MILF or MILF 2. Now I know that I set unrealistic high expectations and what SBF MILF's are. Once again, no disrespect to those MILF lovers. I'm writing this FR just to help other brothers who have unrealistic expectations like myself.

I received this MILF's contact from a brother who told me she is 28, yea 28...10 years ago! I called her and asked her if she's fat...she said "No". For me, a 28yo lady with a slim body but so-so face is good enough. So I booked a time with her. Rushed to the hotel. I was stunned when I opened the door...cos, I'm just not a MILF lover (finally I realised this). I wanted to walk out. But I couldn't do it. So, off I went to shower alone. After shower, I laid on the bed. She started playing with my penis and balls. I'm short-sighted, so I feel much comfortable after taking off my glasses. I laid there basically looking somewhere else and let her play with me.

Before we met, she already told me that it's that time of the month for her again so can't fuck. No problem with me. But at that time in the room, I wasn't gonna fuck her anyway. She BBBJ me for like 15 minutes before I finally exploded...my first CIM. The whole process took about 20 minutes and I basically did nothing except laid on the bed and let her do her stuff. Once done, off I went to shower, get out, paid her and left.

Face: 5/10 (38yo MILF, go figure)
Body: 4/10 (38yo MILF figure, go figure)
Boobs: 5/10 (soft small B I think)
Skin: To her credits...her skin feels somewhat smooth
Tummy: Well, MILF with a 14yo son, need I say more?
GFE: You kidding me?
Friendliness: 10/10
Damage: $60 + $20 (room), her session is for 2 hours (I asked her) but 40 minutes was enough for me.
Area: Kovan

Final words: Make no mistake, she's a nice lady willing to please (BBBJ + CIM) but she's just not my cup of tea. To those real MILF lovers, she will be much better appreciated.

On the bright side: I can probably do anyone now. Also, I noticed that there seems to be some pretty girls walking in and out of the hotel alone, I guessed it should be better if I just wait outside hotels and try pick them up!

Moral of the story: I swear I'm not going for the budget bonks (60/2/2) anymore! Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. I just had too many disappointments.

Please PM me for contact if you are interested. Since the bro who gave me her contact didn't start a thread. I Guess it's alright for me to pass contacts out.

Signing off,
JD
Old 19-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Re: Strictly for MILF lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_daniels View Post

Moral of the story: I swear I'm not going for the budget bonks (60/2/2) anymore! Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. I just had too many disappointments.

JD

Likewise I will not go for those thai Fls under okt anymore, what you see is NOT what you get, the girl look totally different from those studio picture.

Too many disappointment already, the worst is I paid $150

So if no live picture to see, i will definitely NOT book the girl.
Old 19-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kogi is Cool - loads of Potential

that was an entertaining FR bro. thanks for taking one for the team.
Old 19-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
wude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi rocket boy, that is life........LOL
even life picture or rather views can be deceiving. try those thai girls in fish tank in BKK or go go bar. they all look nice and have flawless skin, especially the go go bars, due to the pink lightings.Or maybe we have one drink too many. like they say after a few more, everyone looks good. haha. take them to yr rm under flourescent lamp all those blemishes are all apparent without the camouflange provided by the pink lights, so if the mood still exist, well done ! otherwise goodluck........LOL
cheers!
Old 19-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i feel you rocket boy, i went for a few thai FLs under OKTs and i agree they do not look anything like the pics at all. now, i will not go for any 60/2/2 bonks or those with the word "MILF".
Old 02-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i belive in all your words, but can i have the ctc. thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1