The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tarawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tarawadee,

You said, " in Vientiane, a 16 years old SYT will be waiting for you!" Since I don't know the meaning of SYT, is your 16 years old a female or male? Just checking!
SYT = Sweet Young Thing. And she has a older sister who is 18 years old. To be frank, my Thai and Lao friends are convincing me to take the 16 yrs but I have some thoughts and ethically prefer her sister.

Perhaps, I will like to seek advise from all brudders on this. My Laos friend is quite rich & influential there and he says in Laos, 16 yrs old are already Manasan. He used the phrase "Dek kai dek", meaning children sell children. I have been to Laos a few times and so far, I keep to the age limit. But this time, I am pulled into this trip with some hardcore Thai friends. I am the youngest of the group and I can't be the one with "oldest chick", right? Those Thais and Laos guys will surely be laughing at me. So what's the advise?

So far I have only seen the picture of that girl. To be honest, she is a gem...that's why the temptation. Anyway, for the rest of my gang, they have already made arrangements with gals 16 or younger (never heard them talking about anything being 17, except that sister). I will try to take some pictures and share with you guys once I am back.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarawadee View Post
SYT = Sweet Young Thing. And she has a older sister who is 18 years old. To be frank, my Thai and Lao friends are convincing me to take the 16 yrs but I have some thoughts and ethically prefer her sister.

Perhaps, I will like to seek advise from all brudders on this. My Laos friend is quite rich & influential there and he says in Laos, 16 yrs old are already Manasan. He used the phrase "Dek kai dek", meaning children sell children. I have been to Laos a few times and so far, I keep to the age limit. But this time, I am pulled into this trip with some hardcore Thai friends. I am the youngest of the group and I can't be the one with "oldest chick", right? Those Thais and Laos guys will surely be laughing at me. So what's the advise?

So far I have only seen the picture of that girl. To be honest, she is a gem...that's why the temptation. Anyway, for the rest of my gang, they have already made arrangements with gals 16 or younger (never heard them talking about anything being 17, except that sister). I will try to take some pictures and share with you guys once I am back.
Waiting for your delicious photos......!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....To be frank, my Thai and Lao friends are convincing me to take the 16 yrs but I have some thoughts and ethically prefer her sister.

Bro, no offence, it seems like you wanted to stay on moral high ground, yet you are being tempted, now you ask for justification against your moral high ground which is no longer there.......

Honestly, this is very lame.... pardon my frankness....

I used to cheong year ago, there was this very thingy called 'mosquito squadrons'.... in Thailand. I heard and knew anout it, and I vowed never to step into that.... why? same stories as you have just said... gals are all underaged..... from 12 onwards. You think it is nice.... hardcore or no hardcore....

Remember.... KARMA....
That's my advice, if you really need one.....

Tough one, right.... choke dee.....
Old 11-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
sorry, my Lord, really disappointed with you! Hope you know that all these gals are hardly 16 at all..............
Old 11-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
sorry, my Lord, really disappointed with you! Hope you know that all these gals are hardly 16 at all..............
Uncle Playman got bad karma! I think he must go hatyai for flower bath again. Bro etct pls bring him along for ur temple retreat. hahahahaha
Old 11-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
I am the youngest of the group and I can't be the one with "oldest chick", right? Those Thais and Laos guys will surely be laughing at me. So what's the advise?
sorry bro no offence not scolding you or anything, even if ur youngest in the guy group doesnt mean u have to take the "youngest" chick if she is really THAT young, can anytime tell your friends to look elsewhere for girls thats Not underage mah - even if they r 18 but tell you they r 20 at least not so bad but if they really 16 and below and u know and yet call...ew

i seen before some documentary that they filmed some girls are even as young as 12 or 10 and below already being started expoilting by the syndicate
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 11-12-2008, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro you want to be hunted down as a phaedophile by posting such crap on the internet. Feel free to do so.

Quote:
Haha bro you want to be hunted down also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, no offence, it seems like you wanted to stay on moral high ground, yet you are being tempted, now you ask for justification against your moral high ground which is no longer there.......

Honestly, this is very lame.... pardon my frankness....

I used to cheong year ago, there was this very thingy called 'mosquito squadrons'.... in Thailand. I heard and knew anout it, and I vowed never to step into that.... why? same stories as you have just said... gals are all underaged..... from 12 onwards. You think it is nice.... hardcore or no hardcore....

Remember.... KARMA....
That's my advice, if you really need one.....
What are "mosquito squadrons"?
Old 11-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am the youngest of the group and I can't be the one with "oldest chick", right? Those Thais and Laos guys will surely be laughing at me. So what's the advise?

I hate phaedophiles. Thinking of it is already not ethical, what worse if you are into the act. Hell you go if the kid is only 12 years old

Quote:
Your very terrible taste!!!. Not sure if I upped you before...regret if I did
Old 11-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

bro .. i cannot understand where's the fun and excitement engaging a 16 yrs child in sex ?? r u a phaedophile like ur so called thai and laos friends ??
if u think ur action will be judged and laugh at and u have to do things to please them ... then all i can said is u r pathetic SOB ...
no offense ...but i really despise those who engage in under age sex ...

we r all cheongsters ... but we have to maintain certain COD and cheong ethically ...
what's goes around come around ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king
Uncle Playman got bad karma! I think he must go hatyai for flower bath again. Bro etct pls bring him along for ur temple retreat. hahahahaha
uncle playman .. looks like u need to take a shower at chaophaya river like bro tony to wash away ur bad karma ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
wtf ... u have been to bkk 100 times and u dun know what's "mosquito squadrons"? wonder whether ur 100 trips to bkk is touch and go types ...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
It is basically mafia run undergaround prostitute dens offering underaged girls. Had a Thai friend that actaully visited it. He heard it from me..... those operators target ASIANs visitors (mainly regular visitors)... maybe we have bad reputation for wanting young gals...... which still prevail today!

My friend visited this 'Mosquito squandron' on the out skirt of a city...... he was greeted by a man with a hand held gun in his waist. Scared the shit out of my friend.... so he hav no choice but to play along... went into a make shift room, then come a 12 year old gal... my friend's heart sank and he told me he cried internally. Didn't do anything to the gal and stay till time up.... gal was scared, afraid that my friend would tell the operator that he didn't have sex..... btw, there were cane marks on her back..... front were all looking OK... the rest is up to bro to imagine..... this have stayed in my mind forever.... fucked those bastards....

I am sure my friend did something! He is connected to some Thai authorities..

Since then I never heard anymore of such 'squandrons'..

Hope this explained.......

maybe I visited Thai one trip more than my sadomaster... hee hee......

enjoy with a concious....
Old 11-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Tarawadee,

Thanks for the definition! During my first trip to Bangkok (1996), I did barfine a 16 years old gogo dancer from Kings Castle and she was experienced in many ways. I don't think your a pedophile so my advice is go for it but be nice and give her lots of money. She must be from a poor family and if she doesn't go for you, other people will take advantage of her! Moreover, I've met another girl in Camelot gogo (1998)and this girl was 14 years old and she's been working for 2 years. She was very popular with Japanese but I only bought her drinks and tipped her, she was too young. I was nice to her and she once told me she would give me a freebie because I was nice to her but I declined. She is from very poor family and she was the bread winner of the family. But eventually Camelot go busted from police and they had to shut down for 90 days!

It's sad but life goes on in Southeast Asia, so don't worry, in my opinion, you're not a pedophile!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tarawadee,

Thanks for the definition! During my first trip to Bangkok (1996), I did barfine a 16 years old gogo dancer from Kings Castle and she was experienced in many ways. I don't think your a pedophile so my advice is go for it but be nice and give her lots of money. She must be from a poor family and if she doesn't go for you, other people will take advantage of her! Moreover, I've met another girl in Camelot gogo (1998)and this girl was 14 years old and she's been working for 2 years. She was very popular with Japanese but I only bought her drinks and tipped her, she was too young. I was nice to her and she once told me she would give me a freebie because I was nice to her but I declined. She is from very poor family and she was the bread winner of the family. But eventually Camelot go busted from police and they had to shut down for 90 days!

It's sad but life goes on in Southeast Asia, so don't worry, in my opinion, you're not a pedophile!
No offence.... then, are you encouraging? seems like....

Well as you rightly point out, enjoy....... while you can....
Old 11-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tarawadee,

bro norice ... i disagree with ur points here ...
doesn't mean if u dun do it and others will ... determine it's alright on ur action ...
that's rather lame excuse ...
Old 11-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 1 or 2 days no read this thread, it has become "Sex with young underage gers"

Each has his own view.... For me, if too young, either from age or look, I cannot take my heart to bonk her. I instead in hokkien, "sio" her or English adore her. Soft heart.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

Kool your jets, gentlemen, relax and enjoy your life to the fullest, you don't know when you're going to die! Sense of humor is the biggest assets women look for in a man!

"It's good to be king just for a while visiting Bangkok, be there as a philanthropist and make all the girls smile, it's good to get high and never come down, it's good to be king of your own little town, it's good to be king and have your own way it helps to make friends, it's good to meet girls, sweet little queen who can't run away cause they're too poor"...

Now I hope you'll understand

If you don't understand, change king to rich and read once more! And if you still don't understand, you're stupid!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1