The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

bros... i just came across some good news might interest everyone here. i just found a news that all the sexual service in bangkok is slashed 1/2 price. maybe u can read the news on the following link -> Field of love: Sexual Service Cut 1/2 Price In Bangkok
Old 09-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbhood View Post
is there other alternative????

Bkk not dangerous lah... As long as u stick your own biz. Pay when u suppose to....
Old 09-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro what do you suggest,I'll be alone lah so there's some limitation too. I've been to BKK a couple of times but not to sure abt this place till i watched "Bangkok Dangerous" lol

Ask for Khun Fah at Carribbean club and I think the club should be slashing prices now ... she's pretty friendly and not pushy ...tell her what you like and she will try to fulfill your desires . As always, the dancers are hot
Old 09-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro what do you suggest,I'll be alone lah so there's some limitation too. I've been to BKK a couple of times but not to sure abt this place till i watched "Bangkok Dangerous" lol
if bkk is dangerous .... then JB is a mine field ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666
Ask for Khun Fah at Carribbean club and I think the club should be slashing prices now ... she's pretty friendly and not pushy ...tell her what you like and she will try to fulfill your desires . As always, the dancers are hot ..
they look hot but useless ... dun waste time and money on them ...
u can get more from other puyings than from the dancers ...
Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

It is too early to say......
Better to be safe than sorry
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 09-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
It is too early to say......
Better to be safe than sorry
uhm should be tis instead :-

It is too good to miss!
Better be there EARLY than be sorry LATER
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 09-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tarawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I confirm it is perfectly safe in Thailand. The only thing is that petty thefts such as burglary have risen. My Thai friend’s home has recently been broken into and a Thai newspaper article confirmed the findings. But this is mainly due to the global economic downturn. Just keep a close watch on your wallet just in case.

I was supposed to fly to Dongguan from BKK on the 11th Dec but postponed it in favor of a trip to Vientiane next week as I got a 16-year-old SYT waiting for me there. Might still be in Dongguan towards end of this year. Gotta use my ticket, right?

Anyway BKK airport seems to be on track to safe from PAD for quite some time. Abhisit seems to 70% sure to be the next PM now with Newin’s support. Once a loyal Taksin guy, I think Taksin is quite pissed off with him defecting to Abhisit but Puea Thai is still trying to fight back with $$$ to win over more MPs but I think that “invisible force” behind PAD has spoken. Even ex-wife of Taksin couldn’t persuade Newin with all its money. Taksin even tried to call him himself but failed.

So BKK airport will be safe from PAD for a while with this Abhisit unless Taksin goes crazy and mobilise his “red-shirts” to do a PAD, then we are fxxked again.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last resort,,,,36hrs bus ride?
Old 10-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Yes try this.

You know the Caribbean Club? Ask for a dancer named Kwan. Give her this.. $$$. She's gonna give you a package.

Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Ask for Khun Fah at Carribbean club and I think the club should be slashing prices now ... she's pretty friendly and not pushy ...tell her what you like and she will try to fulfill your desires . As always, the dancers are hot
I think your statement is baseless. Don't think they would slash prices. Majority of the clientele is still Thai.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:17 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
She from BKK or Danok?? I help u to bump onto her.
Danok will be easy as my brothers are there most of the days....unfortunately she is from Bangkok, she is from Changmai and I don't have her address....hahahah!

It is just like finding a needle in a heystack!

If you find her then you can keep her.....but then after you have finished let me know where she is ....ok! Deal!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
uhm should be tis instead :-

It is too good to miss!
Better be there EARLY than be sorry LATER
Hahahahaha,
Old 10-12-2008, 08:44 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Hahahahaha,
Wow lau ee...brother so early....hahahahaha! Good morning!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U go try chinese food, can pass me the ger in your avatar.
this also u want, come i pass u her phone muahahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 10-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Tarawadee,

You said, " in Vientiane, a 16 years old SYT will be waiting for you!" Since I don't know the meaning of SYT, is your 16 years old a female or male? Just checking!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tarawadee,

You said, " in Vientiane, a 16 years old SYT will be waiting for you!" Since I don't know the meaning of SYT, is your 16 years old a female or male? Just checking!
haha wah if really got 16 yr old female u dare to try meh wait kena rotan then u know
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1