The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Yo..goo_ey, thousand apology, just got your message as I was in another planet for 7 days, so when are you going to land here?

I have also send you pm, please check it out.., below are some recommendations to your need :

I am not familiar with cheap hostel or hotel in these area, perhaps you can try the following two decent class hotels which are worthwhile for money, and also they house the 141 high class girls

1. San Diego Hotel, Jordan area-
San Diego Hotel ¸t¦a¤ú+ô°s©±

2. Best Hotel (or hostel) in Jordan/Mongkok-
Best Hotel ¦Ê¼Ö»«À]°s©±

or other hostel/hotels website : +»´ä°s©±ºô hotel.com.hk

Hope the above help. If you need further information, please let me know.
Bro, Thanks for the info.
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 24-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
eh sebast where do you live?
I live in causeway bay!
Ha..me sometimes in Hongkong island side and sometimes in Kowloon SSP area. Brother are you from abroad? Maybe can have kopi when I return back in April.
Old 24-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
Bro, Thanks for the info.
No problem. If you need more help, let me know.

By the way, when will you be in HK? Can catch up with you. You still owe me a bowl of wanton noodle...for zapping me..
Old 24-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:

By the way, when will you be in HK? Can catch up with you. You still owe me a bowl of wanton noodle...for zapping me..

BRO - i'll buy you Wanton mee anytime @ Mak's Noodle @ Central near Yun Kee anytime in mid & end April !!! Will only stay on the Hong Kong island side !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 25-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dai Loke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am goin to HK for a 4 nite stay nxt week. Any suggestion of how i shld plan my chonging itinerary? Might wan to stay 1 nite in macau. Btw due to the recent serial killing of the WL in HK, are the ladies, especially those 141, in high alert? Will it affect our chonging? Season bros here please advice?
Old 26-03-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahaha, wanted to upz u but got the opposite instead. end-march will be in HK but going to BJ after two days. Hope we got chance to meet up.
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 26-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
BRO - i'll buy you Wanton mee anytime @ Mak's Noodle @ Central near Yun Kee anytime in mid & end April !!! Will only stay on the Hong Kong island side !

Cheers !
Andyk
Wow..brother, sure drooling for noodle, I love noodles, big pau and abalone... I am always having that lovely noodles at Yun Kee, at TST.

I shall up you 4 points first, being advance payment for a bowl of Noodles..
Old 26-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
Hahaha, wanted to upz u but got the opposite instead. end-march will be in HK but going to BJ after two days. Hope we got chance to meet up.
No problem brother, for 4 points, you have to return favour with two bowls of noodles, two cup of "kopi", and a bowl of Wanton with soup...I hope is not too much to ask for...
Old 26-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
Good Life is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGood Life is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro in HK now??
Old 27-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Wow..brother, sure drooling for noodle, I love noodles, big pau and abalone... I am always having that lovely noodles at Yun Kee, at TST.

I shall up you 4 points first, being advance payment for a bowl of Noodles..
Is the wanton mee in yun kee so nice? Can tell me which part of tst is it located? wanna go try too. thanks in advance ya.
Old 27-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeat View Post
Is the wanton mee in yun kee so nice? Can tell me which part of tst is it located? wanna go try too. thanks in advance ya.
Yun Kee is nice for their wanton soup as well as their Canton porridge, the branch that I like most is at Kimberley Road, just after some distant from Mirama Shopping Centre. They open till 2 am I think, though I don't stay out too late as I am a good decent man...

Brother, you been to HK, ZH, MU, BKK more than a few dozen times, how come we did not see any of your exotic encounter FR? Come on, give us some juicy FR so we can pcc..will reward you with noodles or points if you want..
Old 27-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Life View Post
Any bro in HK now??
Ya, of course there are thousands or millions of brothers in HK, what can we all do for you?
Old 27-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Good hotel, been there.

Just hit to SUGAR at Lan Kwai Fong.
I thought your home ground is LKF? What are you doing in Jordan area?
Old 27-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yun Kee is nice for their wanton soup as well as their Canton porridge, the branch that I like most is at Kimberley Road, just after some distant from Mirama Shopping Centre. .. if you want..
Master Sebast, you never invite me ar. You know I love 'wanton mean' so much. I will be in HK soon. Take me there (wanton not 141) when we meet up. I want the soup n dry noodles too, plus that pretty waitress under my table I am a big eater!
Old 27-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I thought your home ground is LKF? What are you doing in Jordan area?
He is everywhere. Even in wanton shops
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1