The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -160 / Power: 0
ellf ellf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jksweet2000 View Post
50 entry fee with standard GQ by premilf vietbu and PRC who is Interested? Massage is Solid and extra can be hj or bj with free Fingering and top zui zui, best for west bros.
bro appreciate your sharing I will text you my regular also but entrance $60 not as good as your lobing
Old 24-06-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
indianpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
50 entry fee with standard GQ by premilf vietbu and PRC who is Interested? Massage is Solid and extra can be hj or bj with free Fingering and top zui zui, best for west bros.
Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 24-06-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Heyb011 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Bro pm thanks!
Old 26-06-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
Gohan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGohan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Received a call from an unfamiliar number, saying “Long time no see”. I thought it was a scammer, so I decided to play with her since I got time. It turns out to be my ex ML by the name of Doris whom I never meet for a couple of years.
Anyway, to keep it short. I went to look for her somewhere in Balestier. It was a decision I dont regret. Singaporean Milf in late 30s. A 7.5 looker depends on your preference of Milfs. Damn good GF feeling, can speak English with a no rush altitude and obliging as well.
A minimum 36Ds cup with skillful hands. Fair skin and bouncy boobs. Opted for the HJ, my zillions army cum in no time. She helps me clean up as well and parted ways with $100 poorer ($50 entrance + $50 HJ). I believe there is a lot in the menu as well.
Definitely will RTF when I have conscripted more armies. Perhaps can do a tit fuck to fulfill my av fantasy.
Milf lovers, she's a gem.i believe $100 is well worth it.
Old 26-06-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
Received a call from an unfamiliar number, saying “Long time no see”. I thought it was a scammer, so I decided to play with her since I got time. It turns out to be my ex ML by the name of Doris whom I never meet for a couple of years.
Anyway, to keep it short. I went to look for her somewhere in Balestier. It was a decision I dont regret. Singaporean Milf in late 30s. A 7.5 looker depends on your preference of Milfs. Damn good GF feeling, can speak English with a no rush altitude and obliging as well.
A minimum 36Ds cup with skillful hands. Fair skin and bouncy boobs. Opted for the HJ, my zillions army cum in no time. She helps me clean up as well and parted ways with $100 poorer ($50 entrance + $50 HJ). I believe there is a lot in the menu as well.
Definitely will RTF when I have conscripted more armies. Perhaps can do a tit fuck to fulfill my av fantasy.
Care to share bro?
Old 26-06-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 1
humsupwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhumsupwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhumsupwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can share bro? Singapore ML very rare haha
Old 26-06-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=humsupwang;23461206]Can share bro? Singapore ML very rare haha[/QUOTE

That's what I thought too]
Old 26-06-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Hi samsters, long time no contribute new outlet liao.
Been a bit sian about the MP and ML nowadays.
Now all just happy, very happy and super happy without proper massage and honestly not challenging anymore to unlock as long as your pocket loaded.

Anyone here felt the same? Lol.

Gonna find those legit TCM to test water soon, if lucky la. Lol.

Happy chionging.
Old 26-06-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 1
Poxyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This is a GILF not even a MILF. Unless you are uncle in your 50s then she's a MILF to you!
Old 26-06-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pugggyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would have to have some contact exchange for the west!

Have been a lurker for quite awhile. Recently visited a ML ah Yuhua playability quite high. Manage to roam everywhere but maybe cause my skills not there dk why not wet hahaha. Willing to share if y’all want! Damage 2b1r
Old 26-06-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemilogao View Post
Went to visit YanYan @ tiong bahru again ytd.

2nd time booking, previously talk cock sing song with her on wechat so ice is kinda broken. She really can carry a conversation very well. Massage is tok gong. One of the better one i feel. Once turned around and i buay tahan alr, started touching her twin peaks already. So firm and nice to play with.

Since this is not a Fj joint, she told me to bring my own helmet. Very exciting, like machiam 偷偷摸摸 like that. She is quite tight and very responsive to harder and deeper thrustings. Abit wasted that cannot hear her dolby surround sound system. Cannot kiss also but that's okay, i believe slowly can unlock haha. Chop chop curry pok do finish then she faster dress up and go clean up already.

Overall quite satisfied. Got to up such a pretty girl with good figure and good massage.

RTM - definitely.

Entrance - I paid 1B

If you guys are keen, please find peepeeboyinsg for contact ,don’t PM me Once again thanks for the solid introduction bro. Have a good weekend everyone!
Cannot find. Pls pm contact
Old 27-06-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 4
Sheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, can share CTC TIA!
Old 27-06-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Hi bro,

can share contact pls?

TIA
Old 27-06-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
smellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to beholdsmellycatt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemilogao View Post
Went to visit YanYan @ tiong bahru again ytd.

2nd time booking, previously talk cock sing song with her on wechat so ice is kinda broken. She really can carry a conversation very well. Massage is tok gong. One of the better one i feel. Once turned around and i buay tahan alr, started touching her twin peaks already. So firm and nice to play with.

Since this is not a Fj joint, she told me to bring my own helmet. Very exciting, like machiam 偷偷摸摸 like that. She is quite tight and very responsive to harder and deeper thrustings. Abit wasted that cannot hear her dolby surround sound system. Cannot kiss also but that's okay, i believe slowly can unlock haha. Chop chop curry pok do finish then she faster dress up and go clean up already.

Overall quite satisfied. Got to up such a pretty girl with good figure and good massage.

RTM - definitely.

Entrance - I paid 1B

If you guys are keen, please find peepeeboyinsg for contact ,don’t PM me Once again thanks for the solid introduction bro. Have a good weekend everyone!
PPB already banned and unreachable.
Able to share contact pls.

Old 27-06-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajunchew View Post
FR for this ml lady i met thru app

the place is located somewhere near geylang. freaking discreet and is a curtain joint, shared bathroom. message shop opened 24hr if i’m not wrong , can go opposite eat prata etc when finish deed

i visited this place around 2-3am hence no people at all. once i reached i saw a lot other ml slacking then i abit paiseh because they are looking at me. heading to the shower room i quickly wash up because i can’t wait
the ml named Lele massage my back for a few mins (10m)? and when the time comes i turned around and asked her if i can stand up and do BJ (tbh it was my first time experience bj). she damn good at sucking, quite fast (won’t feel the pain at all) after doing straight for 10m she got tired and asked if i want to lie down and do. I said ok den we proceeded . she start to hj me to get my d to the max and by the time i want to shoot out, i moved her head down and she continue sucking for me till my loads entered her mouth, freaking insane feeling bro. she never feel disgusted or wat, the whole duration is abit 35-45m i leave happily.

she is so kind that she charge me cheap (i’m young) will definitely RTM for sure because of the price

pros : freaking cheap , remove tops for you to suck/touch with no charge
cons: curtain lor can hear other boys beside talking, doing something

looks wise : okok lah 6/10 (got high standard of ml)
affordable wise : 50 (entry fee)
special wise : 50 (HJ) , 70 (BJ) , 100 (Full)
Bro can share thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1