The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8683 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Drunk/ drugged/ sleepy/ hypnotized/ time stop etc fetish

Dun ever do it in Singapore.

Jail sentence if convicted.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 22-06-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13708 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post

of cos not illegal one pls.. i know its a fetish but still...
Sometimes it’s having access to the forbidden fruit….
A hot young busty girl who’s already attached and won’t have sex with you.
Groped and creamed to perfection when she’s semi-conscious…
Old 22-06-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
shimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Sometimes it’s having access to the forbidden fruit….
A hot young busty girl who’s already attached and won’t have sex with you.
Groped and creamed to perfection when she’s semi-conscious…
So.... on the point! The conscience struggling part! If there's any struggle in the mind at all lah
Old 22-06-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So.... on the point! The conscience struggling part! If there's any struggle in the mind at all lah
The struggle is how to get away with the rape…
Rohypnol causes Retrograde amnesia.
Dose too high and the girl is a literal deadfish.
Dose too low and the girl may fight back or remember…
Dose just right and the girl will get naturally wet with nipple sucking, breast fondling.
Will even respond to kissing and vagina will contract and be soaking wet during sex..
It’s not like Japanese AV where the girl can perform in cowgirl, even positioning in doggy is difficult unless it’s prone.
And definitely rape would be without a condom, violating the girl RAW.
Need to lick the neck, suck the nipples and fondle the breasts first so that the girl will get slightly wet at least.
Then admire the defenceless vagina, lick the clitoris and just enjoy licking that soon-to-be violated vagina..
Invariably the girl will be dry or only slightly wet during penetration. You need to be absolutely rock hard during penetration.
Literally need to force the cock into the unwilling vagina.
Most of the time, even when drugged / drunk, the girl will respond with a look of pain or even a scream when she’s forcibly penetrated… but this only adds to the thrill of an illegal conquest…

Up my points if you want me to share more!
Old 22-06-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

up ur point le!~ haha.
Old 22-06-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Rohypnol causes Retrograde amnesia.
Dose too high and the girl is a literal deadfish.
Dose too low and the girl may fight back or remember…
Dose just right and the girl will get naturally wet with nipple sucking, breast fondling.
Will even respond to kissing and vagina will contract and be soaking wet during sex..
It’s not like Japanese AV where the girl can perform in cowgirl, even positioning in doggy is difficult unless it’s prone.
And definitely rape would be without a condom, violating the girl RAW.
Need to lick the neck, suck the nipples and fondle the breasts first so that the girl will get slightly wet at least.
Then admire the defenceless vagina, lick the clitoris and just enjoy licking that soon-to-be violated vagina..
Invariably the girl will be dry or only slightly wet during penetration. You need to be absolutely rock hard during penetration.
Literally need to force the cock into the unwilling vagina.
Most of the time, even when drugged / drunk, the girl will respond with a look of pain or even a scream when she’s forcibly penetrated… but this only adds to the thrill of an illegal conquest…

Up my points if you want me to share more!
The premise:
- I was sexually frustrated - in my 20s - well-toned, muscular, tall, low body fat percentage
- married a girl on the plump side, but small A cup tits. Fat thighs, fat butt, not well-toned, bottom heavy. Oh, yes - and huge attitude problem. Sex was very subpar.. Now divorced - I couldn't be happier.
- married her because friends and family were telling me looks don't matter and that she was a nice, intelligent girl...
- many girls hitting on me, from sales reps to air stewardesses. But surprisingly, I was loyal. Was guilt-tripped by the ex..

The girl:
- 20, an exchange student at my workplace from abroad
- Caucasian features
- slim, 5'2", 52kg - nice welll-toned butt and huge natural DD cups with no sag (each breast weighs about 3kg). If she was a local A cupper, she would be 46kg....
- as you can tell from my nick, I Love Boobs!

Up my points if you want more saucy details...
If I reach 15000, I may add some nude momentoes from my personal collection!
Old 23-06-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1shotsniper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha understand to some bro this will look starange... thats why its call a fetish lol
yup i think up to preference la. abit drunk actually i still ok. like tipsy and happy but not drunk until dont know whats going on. coz drink until a little high and happy the sex can be quite exciting.
Old 23-06-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

bkkcityboy2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Dun ever do it in Singapore.

Jail sentence if convicted.
yea very dangerous espcially drunk situation. she may consent when drunk go back with you. wake up sober up charged you rape. gone case. if i not wrong, consent when intoxicated or not in right frame of mind can be thrown out ah... really dangerous to play with drunk situations.
Old 23-06-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

GloryHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This the most important factor i take into account.

Also, dead fish no fun hahaha.

Sleepy encounters have la but no fun. with my ex gf. sometimes wake up got morning wood she still sleeping i poke poke she half asleep, not bad lah got some reaction better than dead fish. so sleepy is one situation i think i can do. but not drunk or drugged. too risky.
Old 23-06-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Not worth the risk. There are many cases of drunk sex where the girl turned around and accused the man of rape.

The girl might feel turned on/horny due to alcohol but after the deed, she might dirty or cheap. And the easiest way to "regain her dignity" is simply by acting like a victim and accuse the guy of rape.

And remember SG law always protect the female
Old 24-06-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Carak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to drink a lot when i was younger... many more stories..

But a more recent and unforgettable experience...
I didn't drink but went to look for a friend who was drinking...

Got there a little late and she was quite drunk... no choice had to send her home... when we reached her place she refused to get off... drove to mscp and told her to rest... she went to back seat and lie down... after awhile I went to check on her... she put her head on my lap facing my crotch... the view was too much for me... and I supect she wanted it too.. so i whipped out my already hard little bro and shove it into her mouth... Best bj I had for awhile... occasional gagging and mumbling... a bit resistance then ownself suck again... exploded in her mouth.. the choke and gag trilled me... lol... thereafter, rested awhile and we had a great make out session while she was semi awake.. but the bj is still the best part!
Old 26-06-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Talking Re: Drunk/ drugged/ sleepy/ hypnotized/ time stop etc fetish

Last time (more than 20yrs ago) people were not so sensitive per say...

• Drunk sex was common with pub waitresses, now not sure.
Still remember a few waitresses (mix nationality, SG, pinoy, thai) was able to up them either in the pub toilet, or some of them is able to bring to hotel open room.

Pub toilet was almost the same trick, make the waitress drink till a bit drunk, then bring toilet hanky panky, if cannot up then try to make her give bbbj.
  • Drugged-wise
There are those party with girls who are "seh kah" in the chalet, get high and have a mass orgy (of course I didn't take any drugs).

So much fun during the 90s, everything was simpler...
Old 26-06-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LifeHacker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Last time (more than 20yrs ago) people were not so sensitive per say...

• Drunk sex was common with pub waitresses, now not sure.
Still remember a few waitresses (mix nationality, SG, pinoy, thai) was able to up them either in the pub toilet, or some of them is able to bring to hotel open room.

Pub toilet was almost the same trick, make the waitress drink till a bit drunk, then bring toilet hanky panky, if cannot up then try to make her give bbbj.
  • Drugged-wise
There are those party with girls who are "seh kah" in the chalet, get high and have a mass orgy (of course I didn't take any drugs).

So much fun during the 90s, everything was simpler...
Chalet days! Didnt experience orgy la but got ONS in chalet a few times in the 90s.

But girls now I dont dare.

Oh how I miss the old days.
Old 26-06-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

so i tried doing this role play with a FL. i asked for the first 10 minute for her to pretend to be sleeping/unconscious. she was already in her lingerie PJ.

i slowly touch the different parts of the body.. firstly over the clothes.. then slowly removing the clothes.. playing around with the nips and boobs.. then the pussy.. licking and sucking.. the FL responded with soft moaning.. after a few minutes, we cut the role play and went back to usual biz

initially felt a little fun but it gets bored quite fast.. hhmmm wonder what is missing. maybe i should ask her to wear certain clothes? maybe ask her not to give any response?

what you bro suggest?

added some AI generated pictures to go with the FR.. for the more visual bros..

Last edited by shimasu; 26-06-2024 at 03:28 PM. Reason: to add in pictures
Old 26-06-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sniperfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw on a tiktok video for such fantasies.

Theres a BKK themed place, inside got classroom, clinic rooms. The ladies would be trained to act per the theme.

Anyone been there? I remember the video mentioned its near RCA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1