The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-06-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Some told me their friends have babies with the fw n bring the babies back to their Kampong, they only want the babies. Some take the baby to make an excuse to marry the local. Normally they just use the guy to get out of poverty to stay here. The man will be more miserable after the marriage. To the maids their mindset r local man angmo or bangla construction workers all r the same.

Maids 90% wants n beg u to CIP. The 10% have husbands. Fw normally cip even they go streets fl also request for cip. So now u know y fw mostly attached to maids.
Yeah is true. My Sat DH will keep hinting to me she wants a daughter. Fucking her raw is nice but everytime I damn stress wait she kena pregnant I really hongkan sial. Now my Sunday hopefully she won't do raw and let me use condom bah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-06-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
If ask me to cim in their mouth, maybe 3 times should be easy for me.lolx.

Still Looking for good CIM DH.
I ever had a DH that can swallow but I found out after we left hotel and then she told me. We broke up before 2nd meet cos she's damn crazy and easily jealous.

Old 19-06-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Just a sharing
Last Saturday managed to find a DH. Thru facebook managed to hook her up. Meet at a place near park connector. Started slow talk. Slowly came near me. We started to romance immediate. I was like 'wow'. Immediate told her we go hotel book. Sadly she declined. Got no work permit and passport with her. Owner holds everything. I was like damn. She immediate request me to my house. I was like NO WAY. The issue is now very difficult to get a discreet place. Therefore she also wants me to find a spot where no one is around. Haiz. Hotel also too expensive. Not worth Haiz..
Can use Singpass app

Old 19-06-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post
Old 19-06-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
He doesn’t have a dick, it’s like a peanut ��
Naaah, I won’t block hay hay, I’ll get him kicked out so this becomes a great forum again without that pussy bullying everyone.
He is just a pathetic loser.

Oh loser msg me before, loser will be loser
Where is ur 4 landed property for rental
Don’t use clone lah. No balls
Old 19-06-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Hay hay only knows one word,…. Clone 😅😅😅😅
I think hay hay is a DH just looking what’s happening here 🤪
Definitely like a girl
I think he is small boy taking psle this year. Always having fantasy with his maid at home. 🤣
Old 19-06-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro..dont be decived. This body type i have been with at least 2 before. Flat chest not my type. After meet 2-3 times i lost interest. But at least they suck well. Sorry i need the squeeze.
Each to their own bah, to me being slim, fit and flat stomach is quite hot to me, as long as the chest is not completely flat it's okay to me.
Old 19-06-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
May I ask which app do you use to find PH DH?
badoo. i try other apps no luck
Old 20-06-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2293 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just wondering anyone have up before this DH? How was she and what's her dmg like?

Wow her outfit is damn tempting
Old 20-06-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
XuanceLi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met this DH on michat and last Tuesday was the third time I met her now.
All three times done at a HDB staircase nearby her block.

First time asked for a bj and cim, second time got bold and asked to fuck but she is in her period.
Third time asked for fucking and she just took off her pants, and offered raw! But luckily I came prepared and capped on before dogging her from the back. After a good 10 mins of banging she saw that I wasn’t cumming anytime soon and she offered raw again, provided if I “shoot outside”. I straight up rejected and asked her to blow me till finally I unloaded in her mouth.

She’s not a looker, has flabby tummy, the bak bak type, and of course with bak comes some boobs, but not the biggest thing ever, but the best part? All of those for only $50 per session!

Altjough it’s dirt cheap, might not return after this as now I know she offers raw, but any bros interested to bang a cheap DH up north can shoot me a PM.
Old 20-06-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
She can use the baby to get free unlimited money from u. The money u r ordered to provide, will be used to feed her whole Kampong. Marriage or having baby with u is the only way for her to have a better life. She works as maid till she old, also cannot built a house. The most is a small house without land ownership. My chat mates always say they have sugarcane land, no need work also can.
Not true.
Indo working as maid in SG can build house, buy huge farm land etc.
Is all about money control.
To kampung people, having family member working as maid in SG is like strike lottery eg husband just sit at home spend money no need to work
Old 20-06-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just wondering anyone have up before this DH? How was she and what's her dmg like?

She is a regular at the LP club top floor. Always dance very sexy with guys
Old 20-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
She is a regular at the LP club top floor. Always dance very sexy with guys
Yeah can tell she's damn hot too. You seen her before? How is she in person? Looks good?
Old 20-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$400, nothing to shout about lol
Old 20-06-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
richardtan1983 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by XuanceLi View Post
Met this DH on michat and last Tuesday was the third time I met her now.
All three times done at a HDB staircase nearby her block.

First time asked for a bj and cim, second time got bold and asked to fuck but she is in her period.
Third time asked for fucking and she just took off her pants, and offered raw! But luckily I came prepared and capped on before dogging her from the back. After a good 10 mins of banging she saw that I wasn’t cumming anytime soon and she offered raw again, provided if I “shoot outside”. I straight up rejected and asked her to blow me till finally I unloaded in her mouth.

She’s not a looker, has flabby tummy, the bak bak type, and of course with bak comes some boobs, but not the biggest thing ever, but the best part? All of those for only $50 per session!

Altjough it’s dirt cheap, might not return after this as now I know she offers raw, but any bros interested to bang a cheap DH up north can shoot me a PM.
Is it at Yishun block 300++
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1