The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ⚠️NEW PLAYGROUND AT LAVENDER⚠️

Welcome To Wyn Wellness

Location @ 803 King George's Road S200803

Operation Hr From 11am To 11pm

Contact Us 80825088

Monica - yinqianqian8569 (wechat id)

Tiantian - reminis5277 (wechat id)

Coco - wuyane210422 (wechat id)

Mango - Huemango11 (wechat id)

Join our telegram channel!! https://t.me/+VKdcnAxeYD1mN2M1
Old 14-06-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dragonfei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Finally try this joint yesterday and I booked tian tian. For those that have issue to find this shop it is just up above the sg pool outlet. Once enter the shop the environment is clean and cosy, same for the room as well. But however tian tian is not as slim as what her photo show, belongs more to the chubby type. Overall she is easy to talk with and a friendly gal.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Service: 7.5/10
What service she provide
Old 14-06-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)

kkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of lightkkjitchy is a glorious beacon of light

Old 14-06-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleStreets View Post
Agreed to what bro Booker said. In addition, this place is friendly for foot soldiers.

I went commando in this place due to the lack of FRs and booked Monica.

Entrance was 1B1R
Room had shower cubicle and was surprisingly very spacious.
Sliding door have those small windows

Looks wise. I find her prettier IRL and slimmer. Looks <30 yrs to me
She reminds me of those beautiful FA that try to hardsell you insurance HAHAHA

Her assets were nice for asian standard.
Smooth skin and gorgeous lips. She smells nice.
Hygiene is good. No bad breath or fish smell.

Massage was so-so. Nothing to shout about.

One thing I like about her is that she tries to give a GF experience despite the language barrier (her English not so good)
She was very attentive to my needs

Service for me was great. I rarely get a masseur who splits service and massages for half an hour each.

Another bro mention that it has no full service. Sadly is true
If only...I wouldve been KC edi.

Nevertheless, I will pop by from time to time when I need to decompress and no appetite for complete meal.

I would say that this was one of those moments that going commando was worth it.

As usual, she is a human being so please respect her and take care of this playground.
Bump bump thks bro!
Old 14-06-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlong4fun View Post
Visited monica and promised gv her FR

When I stepped in the shop, and she say hi to me, immediate melt my feeling sia!! Like those 恋人未满 those feeling..(go and experience it! Her voice is very nice). So she lead me to the room and shower. I can describe the room like JB cafe (复古) and basically you can take selfie there(comfortable deco) and the attached shower power bro(especially the rain shower- better than 5stars). After shower and waiting her to come in..message would say 6/10 because she used to be beauty service instead of massage line and she just arrived sg less than 2 weeks.so consider ok alrdy.

GQ popped and she managed serve me well and lot of patient and efforts she put! Overall quite impressive as she just arrived less than 2 weeks but she managed to do it.
RtM : should be one of my top go if I passed by that area
Bump bumppp
Old 14-06-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
kazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to behold

Haizzz here to share another gem. Those who got my list will know that i openly share my gems in PM even for low rep bros but there are bros who's milage differs from my experience. Sharing openly now but YMMV disclaimer if she dun find you handsome or what not my problem!!

Had 2 sessions with Mango, first time when i was recommended to Monica, saw her and already wanted to book the next session cos i dig the nerdy look gnd (well i dig a lot of things).

So i booked a slot w her next day, tried hairspa - very green i would say but works hard and ask whether you ok every 5 minutes. Halfway thru the hairspa they'll turn on the ring and leave it covering your eye and water gushing to your ear so you cant see or hear shit!! Here's where the teasing started, not sure if its cat bath or use fingernails to ngiao your whole body and balls.. but should be a good combi of both. Can tell that she tried her best but still abit awkward but aft the GQ popped, didnt discuss price (maybe forget).. also that feeling of water running thru your eyes and ears while getting a sensual HJ is addictive!

2nd session skills got better and can tell she was more comfortable w me so less awkward.. but still chicken and duck use sign language to communicate.

Ok finish, again... Ymmv!!!
Old 15-06-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-06-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster (A)

Old 16-06-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indhun View Post
Tian tian is a pleasant and friendly ML. She ensures she understands my needs and caters accordingly.
She has a strong massage and good juagen skills.
Will rtm when in the vicinity.
Bumppppp thanks bro
Old 16-06-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

Havent written a FR since a long time. But this trip made me decide to write one again. haha.

was deciding which shop to go to after looking thru so many threads on sbf. finally Monica caught my eye. the real life pic and studio pic all look promising. added her wechat and made my appt.

when i arrived, i find this shop's environment pretty chill, room was big too. but most importantly, when i saw monica, wow.. she is cute and her figure looks promising too. haha a guess externally.

found out that she only came to sg more than 10 days ago, pretty new! her voice was sweet and likes her giggles. her massage was decent but u know what i mean when we aren't really too uptight about it.

finally, the time has come.. there was some nice smooth action while i was lying prone facing down. it wasn't much but the feeling is slowly building. i was able to feel the material of the cloth she was wearing haha. i said it felt nice. she joked that i am a tailor..

finally, flipped over. what i can say is that she can be playful with the right person. cheeky gal who knows how to tease. her figure is superb as well after having a good feel of it. haha. we really got into it. nice soft yet wild noises came out of our mouth. in the end the ending was shioks.

overall rating
looks: 8/10
massage: 7/10
service: 9/10
returning: yes!
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
idunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to beholdidunno1234 is a splendid one to behold

Visited coco. Place is clean, nice and spacious. Would be good if the entrance can be lowered to match that area’s rate. Coco is good at breaking the ice and massage is nice. Even better if can have more services.
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sharing a quick fr:
Went over last week Thursday. Place is conveniently located, 3-5 mins walk from mrt. Newly renovated and good vibes.

Texted Monica in the morning and thankfully she was available for early lunch slot. Booked for 1 hour massage and it was good. The FRs are true and she is quite pretty, in her late 20s. To make things more exciting, i only discovered later into the massage that she was braless the whole time. Her massage was decent, and service was great! I guess the best feeling is when you almost get it, but didnt get it. Thats why no full service. Will RTM and bros please take care of this gem. Highly recommend for SYT lovers

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1