The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
messyduck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessyduck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I rem my wedding night my prc wife and I had a lot of drinks but after it’s over and while heading back to our room I had a huge hard on seeing her in her wedding dress.

Once inside the room I just unzip and ask her to blow me in her wedding dress and I proceed to just bang her at the window but was abit scared others will complain when she moan v loudly.

That night we just went on for 3 rounds before we were so dead and did not even bother to bathe and slept.
omg 3 rounds. after full day get tired because reception bro. you have amazing energy hahaha. On my wedding night, I only had one lap and then we actually fell asleep without cleaning anything. really tired
Old 14-05-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I rem my wedding night my prc wife and I had a lot of drinks but after it’s over and while heading back to our room I had a huge hard on seeing her in her wedding dress.

That night we just went on for 3 rounds before we were so dead and did not even bother to bathe and slept.
Alcohol free wedding dinner? Given how the PRCs drink, how do you not get drunk? Those二锅头/茅台酒 are very high in alcoholic content. 3 rounds is really flying the Singapore flag high ah. Your PRC wife must be so proud of you. Your cock really Stand Up For Singapore ah.
Old 14-05-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
Wannabuildsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWannabuildsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Alcohol free wedding dinner? Given how the PRCs drink, how do you not get drunk? Those二锅头/茅台酒 are very high in alcoholic content. 3 rounds is really flying the Singapore flag high ah. Your PRC wife must be so proud of you. Your cock really Stand Up For Singapore ah.
maybe a free event after a formal event with the family.
Old 15-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Koticrabbit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoticrabbit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I feel weird too . How can get drink alcohol at wedding day.but maybe they mean after the ceremony ya
Old 16-05-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
Prime1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's worse is that I had sex with the bride on her wedding night. This bride is my ex who was forced to break up with me because she was arranged to marry someone else
Old 16-05-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I can hold my alcohol well plus this was my SG wedding night which we only invited her parents and close relatives here. There was another wedding at China which need not to say I KO in China.
Old 16-05-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
knightkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyknightkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime1 View Post
What's worse is that I had sex with the bride on her wedding night. This bride is my ex who was forced to break up with me because she was arranged to marry someone else
you are a criminal bro hahaha
Old 16-05-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
littlemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sound like indian culture
Old 16-05-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
taken7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its of course a must, maybe even 3 shots!
Old 16-05-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
Prime1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightkid View Post
you are a criminal bro hahaha
Im not bro.. i just take opurtunity hahA
Old 17-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
asbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Im not bro.. i just take opurtunity hahA
It takes 2 hands to clap
Old 18-05-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More details bro, how u fuck her?

Quote:
Old 19-05-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
this happened to me too a long time ago.

but instead of a wedding day milking we sneaked off to a last tryst offshore nearby for 3 days of non-stop seeding of her.

there was lots of moaning, groaning, screaming, laughing and finally some crying on the last day as we finally grasp the reality that we are parting ways.
Old 20-05-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

I didn't eat much the whole day. Probably a little during the buffet lunch at her place and a soup during the dinner reception. I must had like 10+ drinks during the dinner and another 10+ during post dinner in our room.

I KO'ed for the 2nd time in my life, waking up and 7am fresh with no hangover.

Had buffet breakfast and came back to sleep more till lunch. Sent the gowns and car back to the studio, picked up our own car and headed back to fuxk like rabbits for the next 2 days all over the P suite we were upgraded to.

We left to Bali for the minimoon and continue to eat, sleep and fuxk. Unfortunately, caught a stomach bug on the 3rd day there and had to get a doctor to the room.

Hahaha... Memories..

She was my 3rd virgin but we were enjoying each other since the start. She was with for 6 years before we got married and had to abort 1 on the 2nd year.
Old 20-05-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
Kraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I didn't have a wonderful experience haha. My wife got her period on our wedding night 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1