The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Dominatrix888

Old 17-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticky88 View Post
Scam.. don’t waste time.
Old 20-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Carousell

Check out 'Twist Backless black dress', available at S$17 on #Carousell https://carousell.app.link/a0W13XselHb
Old 21-02-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
stryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud ofstryker444 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Scam.. don’t waste time.
thanks, how did u tell it was a scam?
Old 21-02-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway. Sharing https://carousell.app.link/O30s92weeHb

Bought all her listings in one shot before getting her to taste my ice cream ..
i also followed her in Carousell but yet to deal with her
Old 21-02-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker444 View Post
thanks, how did u tell it was a scam?
her OM is , none of the items are for sale.. then bring your conversation to Telegram.. then said she has a lot of clothes to sell cos her boobs too big unable to fit.. claimed to be first time dealing with such and ask you to buy photos.

in my earlier post, i shared about her but not sure if it is a scam.. but looks like a kind bro has confirmed.
Old 21-02-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
ivanlim4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyway. Sharing https://carousell.app.link/O30s92weeHb

Bought all her listings in one shot before getting her to taste my ice cream ..
Bro can share the story?
Old 21-02-2024, 07:27 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Jacq Ngyl used to have really nice clothes

She operated by the moniker, littleonce items.

I would have loved to just buy her clothes to keep. Heh heh...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-02-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Carousell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Jacq Ngyl used to have really nice clothes

She operated by the moniker, littleonce items.

I would have loved to just buy her clothes to keep. Heh heh...
soiled and stained ones... hooyah
Old 21-02-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice thread.. The girls in the accounts have nice bodies. Do bros here usually buy their used stuff thru mail? Or able to meet them? Feel like buying some to try 😁
Old 23-02-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
znoobshitz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyznoobshitz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone bought things from Kiki?
Old 26-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Check out 'Sexy black bikini', available at S$12 on #Carousell https://carousell.app.link/KkD9WWbUtHb
Old 26-02-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Carousell

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Check out 'Sexy black bikini', available at S$12 on #Carousell https://carousell.app.link/KkD9WWbUtHb
wow nice find... used one... can meet up
Old 26-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
dicklim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Carousell

https://carousell.app.link/ebagWMpEuHb

Looks legit and nice nipples
Old 26-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 22
cklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant futurecklinx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wow nice find... used one... can meet up
Obviously fake profile
Old 26-02-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicklim View Post
https://carousell.app.link/ebagWMpEuHb

Looks legit and nice nipples
Yeah just came across her too. Haven't managed to get her to respond yet though

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1