The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivenus View Post
Any kind bro here can advise still any KTV without mummy?

Also which KTV with Happy Hour $50 do you recommend?

Need to bring friends from China to go and have a feel. Thank you.
If I am not wrong, only left the New Shanghai located at Geylang, even Ye-Shanghai at Jalan Besar work on mummy system liao.

Now here mostly all mummy joint system, redundant!

All is tips, tips and tips.
Old 15-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
oldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, any bro got MMS contact for Poc Poc? What is their playability?
Saw them take over last time GM KTV shop.
Can PM me her contact?
Thanks in advance
Old 15-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
This might be unpopular opinion but here goes: If you wanna go KTV solo, first of all, you must like the environment, maybe listen to music, sing, drink a bit, and be willing to talk to the girl. Then this sometimes becomes repeated visits to build more relationship with the girl, unlock more stuff.

Singapore (other than China) is probably the only place where you can expect some action. Even Vietnam doesn't do this...they mainly do dabao. So if anyone goes KTV here and straightaway expects alot of action, you might be disappointed.

As other bros mentioned, better spend your money at massage or Dome 1-2-3.
Only recently, I found joy in going to KTV solo. In fact, I had to 'hide' from my bros who would fly over for a session. (Yes they also share the bill)

I find absolute solace in having such me-time now. I have a MMS who is very familiar with me all these years, and also kinda understood (or rather she doesn't probe) why I prefer to go-solo these days. So all I had to do was text her and she would ensure I get that room I'm most comfortable with. The friendly servers see me and also would just nod their heads and go 'As usual, boss?' So as bro Introperv state, I like the place, I feel safe, and I get all the space I like to have. I don't even hustle that the girls come back, I just put on music that I like, lit my cigarettes and be a happy man in my own world. Most of the time, the girls or MMS know I'm alone, they would make sure they come back to my room more to accompany me.

The cost is definitely higher, as I have to shoulder all the tips myself, but the returns in having such time to myself is absolutely priceless.

While I still enjoy the occasional hard-partying with my gang or the need to entertain big clients, I really see myself leaning more towards the soloist route going forward.
Old 15-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Only recently, I found joy in going to KTV solo. In fact, I had to 'hide' from my bros who would fly over for a session. (Yes they also share the bill)

I find absolute solace in having such me-time now. I have a MMS who is very familiar with me all these years, and also kinda understood (or rather she doesn't probe) why I prefer to go-solo these days. So all I had to do was text her and she would ensure I get that room I'm most comfortable with. The friendly servers see me and also would just nod their heads and go 'As usual, boss?' So as bro Introperv state, I like the place, I feel safe, and I get all the space I like to have. I don't even hustle that the girls come back, I just put on music that I like, lit my cigarettes and be a happy man in my own world. Most of the time, the girls or MMS know I'm alone, they would make sure they come back to my room more to accompany me.

The cost is definitely higher, as I have to shoulder all the tips myself, but the returns in having such time to myself is absolutely priceless.

While I still enjoy the occasional hard-partying with my gang or the need to entertain big clients, I really see myself leaning more towards the soloist route going forward.
I’m curious how much do you normally spend when going solo if you stick to only one girl?
Old 15-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I’m curious how much do you normally spend when going solo if you stick to only one girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Let's do a general breakdown.

Example you go for a happy hour timing:
Like say 1 tower is $68 ++ or $58 ++
Mummy: $50
Girl : $50 each
Waiters: $20

Total expenditure of 1 session: $74.80 + $50 + $50 + $20 = $194.80

This is the least damage 1 solo, $200, still got a bit of change left.

If call extra girl, top up another $50 yourself, If go between NH will be $100 for all the above tips except waiter.

To answer your question, the breakdown by bro CaptainNova is pretty close. Except that I will tip the servers and MMS slightly more because they are important in making sure I'm alone safe.

Most of the solo trips are during HH, obviously as the cost is way lower too. I usually only go for 1 girl with another room besides me. If there are no girls with low room-count that I fancy, I would simply go girl-less but would give the MMS the $50 intended for my girl of the evening.

Little gestures like these gave me big returns in terms of services. I'm a sucker for good service.
Old 15-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
To answer your question, the breakdown by bro CaptainNova is pretty close. Except that I will tip the servers and MMS slightly more because they are important in making sure I'm alone safe.

Most of the solo trips are during HH, obviously as the cost is way lower too. I usually only go for 1 girl with another room besides me. If there are no girls with low room-count that I fancy, I would simply go girl-less but would give the MMS the $50 intended for my girl of the evening.

Little gestures like these gave me big returns in terms of services. I'm a sucker for good service.
U just enjoyed listening to manyao and drink ribena abd oranges inside is it?

Which ktv is safer?
Old 15-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
U just enjoyed listening to manyao and drink ribena abd oranges inside is it?

Which ktv is safer?
Every KTV is safe unless u go around acting like a douche and Karen. This is Singapore.
Old 15-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i can fully understand your sentiment, i used to do that before covid

Quote:

Old 15-03-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Heretochillx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rookie question. Say i have the dabao opportunity, Im clueless what hotel to go and how does it work, need to register IC for both ?

I presumed if the hotel is full house we need to keep hunting ? Any recommendation which area is easier ?
Old 15-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 11
justforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud ofjustforza has much to be proud of
Quote:

Why do you emphasize on the word safe when this is singapore? Nothing bad is going to happen be it whether you are alone or with friends
Old 15-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think his "safe" could be referring to kena chop carrot by the shop or babes?

i remember when i was cheonging ktvs in peace centre, the prc babes were like robbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforza View Post
Why do you emphasize on the word safe when this is singapore? Nothing bad is going to happen be it whether you are alone or with friends
Old 15-03-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thanks for your honest open assessment. Friends are great & one can have a great time with each others -camaraderie, jokes, woes, solutions, etc, but only if one can find the like-minded, whom shares the same sentiment as yours. Work is work, it is for survival, even the need to fake smiles, even after office hours, but when the time comes for personal recreation & mental rehabilitation, sadly, it is often alone.

The foolish rich can throw money, pay for everything, but in return they only get fake smiles & vassalage, worse - behind one's back known as a carrot to be made used of, which often can be dangerous as it will only pumps up one's fragile ego, & mistakes will be made when the morning & realities comes ...

Ultimately, be yourself. It's your own private time that NO MORTAL can take away, so long as none is hurt or harmed.

Mental health is important, to step back away from the pressures & stresses of life, to let loose, find happiness if even for a moment in fantasy the way most would visit the cinema for, & with a cleared mind the next morning, to deal with the challenges of life ahead.

You will never be alone as you will have a harem of ladies & staff to serve you, within reason & budgeted pocket, rather than to ponder on worries to keep your party of friends happy whom may have different aspirations.

It would be a privilege & honor to drink with you, a like-minded, but in our own world, we each would find happiness in our own way. Cheers!

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 15-03-2023 at 10:31 PM.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
ivenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for your info.

Can pls recommend a KTV to go at HH which tip is $50? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
If I am not wrong, only left the New Shanghai located at Geylang, even Ye-Shanghai at Jalan Besar work on mummy system liao.

Now here mostly all mummy joint system, redundant!

All is tips, tips and tips.
Old 16-03-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Sian sia like that. Peace Centre KTVs is one of the best as it is a strategic location.

I remembered went to the KTV there and manage to ask this KTV gal out for supper after the session ends. Manage to convince her to give me blowjob in my car. Carpark is just beside the lift lobby and somemore its quiet.
Good things comes and go. Sadly… had hell lots of fun at havelock road KTV complex and it closed… very sad Tycoon, LV, TAM. Those were the days.
Old 16-03-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thanks for your honest open assessment. Friends are great & one can have a great time with each others -camaraderie, jokes, woes, solutions, etc, but only if one can find the like-minded, whom shares the same sentiment as yours. Work is work, it is for survival, even the need to fake smiles, even after office hours, but when the time comes for personal recreation & mental rehabilitation, sadly, it is often alone.

The foolish rich can throw money, pay for everything, but in return they only get fake smiles & vassalage, worse - behind one's back known as a carrot to be made used of, which often can be dangerous as it will only pumps up one's fragile ego, & mistakes will be made when the morning & realities comes ...

Ultimately, be yourself. It's your own private time that NO MORTAL can take away, so long as none is hurt or harmed.

Mental health is important, to step back away from the pressures & stresses of life, to let loose, find happiness if even for a moment in fantasy the way most would visit the cinema for, & with a cleared mind the next morning, to deal with the challenges of life ahead.

You will never be alone as you will have a harem of ladies & staff to serve you, within reason & budgeted pocket, rather than to ponder on worries to keep your party of friends happy whom may have different aspirations.

It would be a privilege & honor to drink with you, a like-minded, but in our own world, we each would find happiness in our own way. Cheers!

Well said!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1