The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-02-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 19
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy19.com/yiyi-massage/

Difficult for MRT or bus.

Looks: photoshopped. Close to 80%. Tanner look.
Figure: good complexion. Boobs big but a bit saggy.
Massage: 1/2 the time, one hand. Not much strength. Not here for this.
Sensual: B2b massage, BBBJ till CIM. Patient.
She shines in this aspect.
GFE: nipple cannot zhut cos sensitive. Bottom nude but cannot touch.

Verdict: heavy flavored and worth to rotate for RTM.

Seldom post in here but here I am anyway.

Cheers.
Old 03-02-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Look good Hoping to see some info too
Old 03-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Should i try xiaoqi or Nina both tempting meee ☹️
Old 03-02-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Different strokes for different folks. Some like the thrill of doing naughty stuff in an otherwise clean looking setting. Some like the anticipation of not knowing which ML will be assigned to you, more practical reason is of course walk-in means you will definitely get your urge fixed, as compared to having to text, wait for reply, plan the route, get rejected/ radio silence and frustration of unable to secure any ML. Personally, not a fan of spa /HC. But I can totally understand why it remains a thriving option VS condo based. Oh and generally speaking, you get more SYT ML that are spa based too.
Not a big fan of Spa, but sometimes last minute got free window to go out, cant get condo ML, then i find that my spa based regular easier to book most of the time....
Old 03-02-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the hotel lobby is busier than you think, the reception won't pay too much attn to you.. except to greet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Those location at hotel, need to walk past the reception? Is it discreet?
Old 03-02-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried her. I will make it simple for you and bros here, just save ur money.
Cmi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/nancy-massage/

Hi anyone tried? Gives me the FL-in-disguise vibes
Old 03-02-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Is the tw xixi still here? I see her WA haven't been seen online for quite awhile.
Hee WhatsApp status is that she is on holiday from 30 Jan to 4 Feb. Can try after that.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Hee WhatsApp status is that she is on holiday from 30 Jan to 4 Feb. Can try after that.
This is funny. I just got zapped for this, because, and I quote ‘u buay paiseh ma thick-skinned old folk’. 🤣 I don’t even know what he means by that.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/nancy-massage/

Hi anyone tried? Gives me the FL-in-disguise vibes
yup, she is a FL listed at another website.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 03-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Just tried her. I will make it simple for you and bros here, just save ur money.
Cmi.
Roger that! Siam with thanks.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ye bro blu3. 🙏😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Roger that! Siam with thanks.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
So many good choices online still got bros allow themselves to get chopped at spas. Why ah?
compared to condo-based, it certainly put customers in a vulnerable position when u are required to pay upfront before being usher into small cubicle wondering what's happening next.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Cmi.
can you submit a review here or to the telegram bot below? I am collecting reviews on ml so that there is "db" for the community to use. With a 'db', hopefully we can discourage bad service. Thanks in advance

( Click to show/hide )

t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Old 03-02-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Not all spas chop carrot. Visit the spa just for the particular ML and take no one else. Don’t randomly go try.
There are really good ones that situated there from bros recommendations. Nice environment also.
Good massage and maximum playability..
After trying a good number of recommended ML from spas, usually better for people who wants some good massage coupled with sensual.
But SLG do have the better looking MLs.

Personally occasionally I do have some kink towards her tearing the disposable underwear for oil and HDL or putting hand into the spa boxers that they provide.
Or the “accidental” brushing of certain places and then ask GQ
Old 03-02-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Oh thanks. Missed that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1