The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Thanks bro for the points. BingBing is considered as SYT category for her look and complexion. Body kinda bah bah for now, which she can easier finetune it by exercising.

Zhut zhut I didnt managed to try that, as she was below most of time stimulating my didi with her boobs, and BBBJ it to CIM. Yes boobs are slightly enhanced but still feel good when grabbing them.
Thx bro so far I tried

99 - to me she is a syt and playability is high. Love her bbbj and too bad she doesn’t allow cim (maybe I not handsome haha) but over all I will rtm for sure.

Tutu - she is also syt and I really really enjoy the time with her. Even though she don’t allow me to zhut zhut but she is really pretty and bubbly. Will rtm for sure too

I think for now I will rotate among these two. I wanna try Bing Bing also but I am not really into enhanced tits. See how. Once again thx for yr FR bro. Appreciate
Old 02-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Thx bro so far I tried

99 - to me she is a syt and playability is high. Love her bbbj and too bad she doesn’t allow cim (maybe I not handsome haha) but over all I will rtm for sure.

Tutu - she is also syt and I really really enjoy the time with her. Even though she don’t allow me to zhut zhut but she is really pretty and bubbly. Will rtm for sure too

I think for now I will rotate among these two. I wanna try Bing Bing also but I am not really into enhanced tits. See how. Once again thx for yr FR bro. Appreciate
The thing that attracted me most about Bingbing was her look - my chai - subtle facial features + nice face shape + a pair of beautiful eyes. And she was so demure the whole time. She told me that she's saving money for plastic surgery, I told her she don't need to do that... lol

yah 99 and Tutu were equally impressive too. Lynne was good too.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
The thing that attracted me most about Bingbing was her look - my chai - subtle facial features + nice face shape + a pair of beautiful eyes. And she was so demure the whole time. She told me that she's saving money for plastic surgery, I told her she don't need to do that... lol

yah 99 and Tutu were equally impressive too. Lynne was good too.
Haha ok bro the way u describe Bing Bing I think I have to at least try her once ! For Lynne I am not comfortable with hotel so no choice have to skip . Thanks bro
Old 02-02-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, probably she's just happened to be my chai type. haha. In terms of services, she's very similar to 99. 99 will be a notch better though. I even suspect both of them are friends sharing tips. lol.

Quote:
Haha ok bro the way u describe Bing Bing I think I have to at least try her once ! For Lynne I am not comfortable with hotel so no choice have to skip . Thanks bro
Old 02-02-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
So many good choices online still got bros allow themselves to get chopped at spas. Why ah?
Old 02-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, probably she's just happened to be my chai type. haha. In terms of services, she's very similar to 99. 99 will be a notch better though. I even suspect both of them are friends sharing tips. lol.
Haha to me 99 is really one of the rare gem. Pretty syt with good service. If she allows cim that will be perfect
Old 02-02-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha to me 99 is really one of the rare gem. Pretty syt with good service. If she allows cim that will be perfect
Ya 99 was a surprise to me too. Esp with the hidden message in the comment saga.

Thinking back probably BingBing didn't allow CIM too since both of them are so similar. because I stop her BBBJ after awhile knowing myself - a steel aeroplane.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya 99 was a surprise to me too. Esp with the hidden message in the comment saga.

Thinking back probably BingBing didn't allow CIM too since both of them are so similar. because I stop her BBBJ after awhile knowing myself - a steel aeroplane.
Haha Ic. Maybe I try hj from Bing Bing first … she won’t be unhappy if one doesn’t take up the upgrade package bbbj right ?
Old 02-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha Ic. Maybe I try hj from Bing Bing first … she won’t be unhappy if one doesn’t take up the upgrade package bbbj right ?
she's probably too shy & gentle to show any sign of dis-satisfaction. lol
Old 02-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
she's probably too shy & gentle to show any sign of dis-satisfaction. lol
Hahaha ok I shall try her and give a fr thereafter
Old 02-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha ok I shall try her and give a fr thereafter
Looking forward to see if she's your chai too hahaha. lol
Old 02-02-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met Momo recently.

Nobody says she resembles Paige Chua?
Albeit a chunkier and shorter one.

But I think EK from years ago resembles Paige more.
Actually I thought so too. But after seeing the video I think not much resemblance after all.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Probably time for me to update my ml journey thus far - clocking my 4th month. New SYTs on the block.

Disclaimers: Looks & SYT can be quite subjective, below mentioned MLs have meet my personal expectation of being a SYT & will be part of my RTM roster.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Some differences from photos but definitely a pretty lass.
Body: 4/5 - Good body shape. Smooth and firm complexion - what you'll find in a young gal.
Boobs : B
Attitude : 4/5 - Quite interesting character, will make jokes outta nowhere - never a dull moment. Like some bro said, she has the sha da jie vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Probably its my first visit. She seems kinda reserved. There's room for more chemistry.
Sensual : 3.5/5 - SN. Her core sensuality is BBBJ therefore less HJ pattern as compared some non-BBBJ ml.
BBBJ : Require top-up - Worth it. Masterful coupled with good stamina.
Massage : 2/5 - Piano type.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Subtle features, nice face shape. I dig her pair of alluring eyes - constantly catching my attention.
Body: 3.5/5 - Complexion almost on-par with 99. Not as slim as 99 though. some bro mentioned her tummy a little flabby. Not a deal breaker for me.
Boobs : C (with some enhancement, but still feel good)
Attitude : 4/5 - she's the shyest ml I ever met, big contrast to 99. Quiet and gets the job done. Gave me a womanly & demure vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Keen to explore more, probably RTM will have her open up more.
Sensual : SN. 3.5/5 - Same as 99.
BBBJ - Require top-up. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.
Massage : 2/5 - Piano type.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Nice & sharp features -seems enhanced (not sure). Probably a little buck teeth, she's definitely looks cute to me.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, nice body with little to no fat.
Boobs : C (Organic) - IIRC.
Attitude : 4/5 - Very pleasant and polite throughout the session.
GFE : 4/5 - More girlfriend vibe as she seems a little less reserved than 99 & Bingbing.
Sensual 4/5: FN. Lots of hugging with some kissing over the body & face. Light peck on the lips. Different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Priced in. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.
Massage : 3/5 - Not piano type. Still ok.

Bonus : Shower with you before & after so you can admire her assets + nice hotel setting. Totally justified the slightly higher price.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/
Look: 4.5/5 - Her photos are exactly the same as person - WYSIWYG. Looks like TVB Linda Chung.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, curvy body.
Boobs : B+ (Organic)
Attitude : 4/5 - Talk to you & treat you like a long lost friend.
GFE : 4/5 - Full of chemistry and lots of laughter. Her smile is so mesmerizing.
Sensual 4/5: SN. Good interactions and different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Not applicable.
Massage : 4.5/5 - Strong and on-point massage. Comparable to OMM & Angelbaby.
Tks for sharing bro, a pity recent new arrivals have mostly enhanced knockers or location which is a no go for me. Or a blessing, if not, I will be broke
Old 02-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Tks for sharing bro, a pity recent new arrivals have mostly enhanced knockers or location which is a no go for me. Or a blessing, if not, I will be broke
bro, if you dont mind B cups... most of the new arrival B cuppers are organic.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't know her post advert as FN.. Probably she's on code red. As I remember that she was wearing some extra padding underwear. I didn't probe much though.
thanks for your contributions, upz u as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1