The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Actually Rayna was chio when she just arrived. However she put one some weight later (too many bros bought good foods for her mah). But still look good to me, especially her two big boobs and great services.
yea, I tried Rayna/ xuan xuan when she was at JC area. big soft headlights and fake cowgirl and FN. face was nice, but kinda lack some passion. still what more could you ask during covid period. those days were tough, man!
Old 24-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Actually Rayna was chio when she just arrived. However she put one some weight later (too many bros bought good foods for her mah). But still look good to me, especially her two big boobs and great services.
Yeah, the way she used her body was awesome. Hopefully she'll return.
Old 24-01-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Actually pcc is quite messy and got to clean it up ourselves But I agree it is cheap and std free.
use a tissue to contain it just before you are about to shoot off. it worked for me
Old 24-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Not so much a secret, quite likely to experience the 'trinity' if the ML is FN and offers BBBJ. On a personal level, you can tell by the MLs who are free with their bodies and willing to be pleasured. Try the first time and can tell in a few minutes.

It's more interesting that some will offer 1 or 2 without the others. There was one (since RTC) who loved to French, gives a helluva BBBJ, but would not let you go below.

Very much agree on the trinity, can tell in the first visit most of the time. It's a matter of how much $$.

The ones that offer 1 or 2 are really more interesting. And they are really good when they do. That's the fun of it.
Old 24-01-2023, 10:45 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Yeah, the way she used her body was awesome. Hopefully she'll return.
Must slim down a bit than come back hor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-01-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Thx for the FR but Cheaper meh ? Seems that she increased the price to $120 from $110 Liao. So she is not a syt ?
my personal opinion, I don’t think she qualify as syt but not milf as well. She’s definitely slim
Old 25-01-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any latest FR on this lady https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-xi-massage/
Old 25-01-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Had to look her up during trip to China.. pump it pump 😝
Old 25-01-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
I have. Pricing is reasonable and you do get your 2 shots (if you opt for hj). She looks not bad, early 30s with nice big tits with a decent face and you do get cat bath and stuff. But would say the experience feels quite commercial luh, like not much passion or excitement, just a reasonably priced release.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

I think I just found out why LL never reply me all this while... I keyed "8" instead of "9" in front for her HP number... silly me...

Anyway gong xi fa cai to all!

Zara
Old 25-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-mo-massage/

Belated report.

The positives for me:
1. Location! Super convenient for MRT takers. Sheltered all the way and it is super central. It is a Condo BTw though the address doesn't seem to suggest it.
2. Clean and 古典美。look like the photos and she does look decently nice to me.
3. Womanly voice and attentive attitude. Offer herbal tea, ask for feedback if the strength is okay, which part of the body is tired.
4. Nice body. Either big C or small D. Naturally nice.
5. Clean and tidy place with very nice view. High floor.

Negatives for me:
6. She places the pillow at the bed tail end. Not so comfort for tall people.
7. She doesn't strip to panties. But the silky nice gown is also nice. She will just pull down to her waist. 4G roam allow.
8. The toilet waiting area has poor sound proofing. Avoid talking there. Can hear neighbour chopping stuff when they prepare meals.

Overall still nice for me. She is attractive in her own ways.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I think I just found out why LL never reply me all this while... I keyed "8" instead of "9" in front for her HP number... silly me...

Anyway gong xi fa cai to all!
Gong Xi Fa Cai

Not too late, she is much easier to book now.
Bobian, have the go back to her after Rayna left.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-01-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tried a while ago.
Clean place with easy parking in the east.
Friendly and accommodating.
Have to add quite some years to pictures.
Very heavy bottom.
Massage v good and professional.
But quite standard pattern and I think she was listening to some kind of audio book while massaging me.

I won’t return.

This one is in the same building:
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/judy-massage/
Pls add 15y and 10kg.
Place a bit messy and got food smell.
Like market auntie. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Any bros have tried this Celine with good reviews?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/celine-massage/
Old 25-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Killerstats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Unlikely she will come back, or at least according to the last conversation we had.
Old 25-01-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
Tried a while ago.
Clean place with easy parking in the east.
Friendly and accommodating.
Have to add quite some years to pictures.
Very heavy bottom.
Massage v good and professional.
But quite standard pattern and I think she was listening to some kind of audio book while massaging me.

I won’t return.

This one is in the same building:
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/judy-massage/
Pls add 15y and 10kg.
Place a bit messy and got food smell.
Like market auntie. Sorry.
Advertised 28 and above are all old aunties. It’s common knowledge.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1