The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-12-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
For seafood I would recommend Tanjung Piayu
Cheap good
Friendly service
4 person eat only 560k
Bro cannot la. 1 hr ride from turi beach. Ride cost more than dinner le
Old 04-12-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 5
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Bad news Liao. Indonesia may pass new laws as soon as by this month on an offence to have sex outside of marriage. Enjoy the freedom as much now as possible before new law is passed. It will killed the tourism industry if this new law is passed.

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/indonesia-set-criminalise-sex-marriage-201645728.html
Well, read in CNA that such acts can only be reported by close relatives. Will just have to wait and see what's the definition of the limited parties are.
Old 04-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
wan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hello all batam old birds 😆 going there next weekend and first timer.

Any recommendation for beer gardens? Heard from some friends there are such places that have girls dancing on stage etc. but they don’t remember where 😆
Old 04-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Seniors,

Im actually going to Batam within the next few days and I have two questions:

1) Im not a fan of overnight booking /LT, so im planning to look for ST joints. Do you all have any recommended areas so i can recce?

2) Do you all know of any spa joints (must have steam bath) that have either HJ/FJ?

Thanks in advance, cheers bros.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kanelo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan6183 View Post
Hello all batam old birds 😆 going there next weekend and first timer.

Any recommendation for beer gardens? Heard from some friends there are such places that have girls dancing on stage etc. but they don’t remember where 😆
morena is one of them
Old 05-12-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post
Hi Seniors,

Im actually going to Batam within the next few days and I have two questions:

1) Im not a fan of overnight booking /LT, so im planning to look for ST joints. Do you all have any recommended areas so i can recce?

2) Do you all know of any spa joints (must have steam bath) that have either HJ/FJ?

Thanks in advance, cheers bros.
1) some booking joints can talk to OKT say you want just book maybe 2 hours or something but mostly likely kena charge 1/2 the LT booking fees
Old 05-12-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
deepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone going this weekend? Hot me up here as i do not read pm 🤣
Old 05-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No worries lah...Vietnam also have such law...many countries also have similar laws and sex still happening...
Yes, agreed. Just for show

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-12-2022, 10:39 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
First trip to Batam since the COVID. Most places not much changes. A2 food court is still crowded with 2 big screen showing world cup live. Went to Mawar around 11.30am but not many ceweks, around 6-8. The price 1.2M to 1.8M. Walk around the area and other 1 joint offers LT after 7pm and Happy does not offer LT.
Bro Nono, the nice noodle store at Penuin market is no longer available but the other one 古龙 is still around and business is still good.
I used my Wise debit card to pay for Grab, massage and food at the restaurant which their rate is 11340 much better than money changer in Batam at 11200. I also used it to draw cash but unfortunately the card get stucked in CIMB ATM after the money is dispersed. I quickly blocked the card
Can try the purple debit card call U trip. The rate and good and directly top up if need can control budget.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-12-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
NaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNaughtyBlueBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share where to look for young ladies?
Old 05-12-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

Deleted. Wrong post.

Last edited by heyadi; 05-12-2022 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
Got it! thanks for the info greatly appreciated.
Wish you have an enjoyable upcoming Batam trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wow. High tech ya. So long leow never visit those joints. So lost touch. One of these days must visit them and get their contact numbers for future booking.
Ya, times are very different nowaday due to technology.

I think i mentioned before, almost every MP in Utama/Pagoda area is like a booking joint nowaday,hehehe.... and every MP around there can be classified as like a short-time joint too. Really depends how and what you wish to do.

I rarely keep girl's contact number tho (almost never).

Reason is, it is very expensive to call or sms them while i am in Sillypore, hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-12-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
And this is why I find legal houses in Geylang terribly boring (you know EXACTLY what the girl will do, minute by minute), but Batam so exciting and attractive
Exactly, exactly, exactly!!!

Expect the "unexpected goodies" in Batam. I enjoy tailor-making my fun in Batam.

Please allow me to relate one experience i had recently.

Few trips ago, i visit a clean MP which i had regularly visit, i asked for a 1 hour foot reflexology at 130k rupiah. Was given a very young lady, hehehe...and at that point of time, i was with another friend. After the foot massage , i told my friend i had tipped the girl 100k rupiah, hehehe...my friend give me that surprise look.

(stingy people like me actually tip a lady 100k rupiah for a 130k rupiah foot reflexi,hehehe... thats just NOT nono1973, right?)

Read on, i do NOT pay more for nothing....

Last trip i was there again, lady boss of the shop told me that since i am regular to the shop, me & ONLY me will be entitled 20% off for all their MP service and this instruction was passed down to all their cashier staffs.

I ask for the same young lady again for foot reflexology AGAIN. And again, i tipped her 100k rupiah after the massage,hehehe... then i ask the cashier if this lady is able to go to my hotel room to do massage, and she told me she do not do room massage at all. Only foot reflexology. The reason she gave was that she has done room massage before and had receive complains from customer. She recommended another young lady (yes, another beautiful young one too) instead.

I took it up and ask for herbal massage at 550k rupiah. You know what is herbal massage? The one that they use some boiling equipment to heat up some herbal stick and then use it to massage me. Something like this below :

Comes with massage stick/s like the below photo:

In order to fulfill this Herbal Massage thing, they need to bring few equipment to my room, especially the heavier boiler, herbal stick, towels and all the other stuffs to my room. And it require 2 person to bring all those stuffs up.

To my surprise, the one who help the herbal massage lady to bring up the equipment is the 1st foot reflexi lady i tipped 100k rupiah,hehehe...and i begin to tease them, "is it 2 GIRLS massage me?".

I was surprise the young foot reflexi lady ask me, if i really want 4 hand massage, and if i wanted to,i need to call the cashier to request for it.

And i did!

The cashier told me i need to pay 550k rupiah x2 if i wanted to have "4 hand herbal massage", hehehe....i told the cashier, i am NOT going to pay such amount to "help them train their staffs". Therefore, i ask for a discounted price. She say "cannot" and later put my call to the manageress who says that she will charge me only the traditional massage price of 240k rupiah for the other foot reflexi lady. The foot reflexi lady also agree to that arrangement after talking to the manageress over the phone.

So, my massage bill is now 550k + 240k rupiah (before my 20% discount).

The herbal massage session is pretty simple, i go naked with a towel wrapped around my waist. They do the massage, one lady will take the top part of the my body and the other below. Followed by one taking the right and the other taking left later.

In between while lying flat down, i removed the towel covering my butt and request them if they can "massage my lower-buttock more" as i told them that my job in Singapore were in the office and most of my work time, i am in sitting position and my buttock were put on more stress then other parts of my body,hehehe...

They did as told and start to giggle and continue the massage.

Then they start tickle my balls a bit here and there, touching them bit by bit. Actually because i am lying flat down, i didn't know who did that or was it both also did. What i knew were they later cover my balls part with a smaller towel and then start giggling again.

There was no happy-ending nor any special service throughout the whole session. After my session end, i tip each of them 100k rupiah, the 2 ladies told me , "too much, too much"....

I took back the 200k and give them 20k each instead, hehehe... they both stared at me with big open eyes but still accept the cash (consider that unhappy?).

End of part 1.

Next day, i go to the same MP. Ask for 1 hour of foot reflexi and got the same foot reflexi girl. End of the foot massage, i tipped the foot flexi lady 100k rupiah (remember, this is my 3rd time doing that already).

I ask the cashier that i would like the same package yesterday at 550k+240k rupiah. Everything is same as what i had "yesterday". Except this time round, i am not going into detail,.... i had a NEWBIE-type of 2-girl-full-nude-happy-ending. And i tip them 100k rupiah each and they are very happy about it (they does look happy to me), hehehe....thereafter, i went back to the MP to buy them dinner too (and they were all smile).

End of part 2.

On my 3rd day....i will just cut it short.

I had the same package as the other 2 days, except that this time i get to pop 2 very young inexperience ladies.

Give the 2 ladies 200k rupiah each , the girls were very happy and i am happy, hehehe... actually 1 shot for 400k rupiah is quite high to me.

End of part 3.

There is part 4 , part 5 and further PARTS in my next trips...but i think i am not going to elaborate further. I am just relating my experience with bro Blackpage's "boring SOP" which i also cannot find in Batam, hehehe.... some experience takes too long to share, some too lazy to, while some required the correct timing to bring it out to the thread.

The girl/s often tells me, "don't tell anyone about it".

This is ONLY just one of my non-SOP experiences over the last few trips from August till November 2022.

* i am a farmer in Batam, hehehe...and these are not my "complete harvest" yet. I put in a few seedlings. This above is my 2nd harvest. My 3rd one should be coming soon, hehehe....and there's another 4th one whom the lady uses her breast to rub my foot during foot reflexology, hehehe....

Heaven only gives me one dick and "this much" of energy to have a good time in Batam.

My 1st harvesting expeience (after covid) :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?...ostcount=17611

** i forgot to mention, i don't use wechat, whatsapp, or has such media on my mobile phone. Nor do i speak Indonesia bahasa (do speak a few Malay words but cannot form them into a sentence at all).

*** Everyone uses their money differently to do different things. I used mine to do what i enjoy doing while in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@cleanair

mod removed your post becos cannot post personal contact info...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-12-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry folks, didn't know that. Then just PM me if you need updated info on Batam. I will get the info for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@cleanair

mod removed your post becos cannot post personal contact info...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1