The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-09-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Brief FR for Charlotte (OneSiam)

OKT: Deal with before. No problem.

Looks: Not bad. Quite pretty with sharp nose.

Body: Super good. Toned bod with small waist and perky butt. Enhanced tits.

BBBJ: A bit short but good enough for my liking.

FJ: Tight and wet. Good frencher too.

GFE: Not bad. Can speak simple English.

RTF: Don’t think got enough time since tomorrow her last day. But can see why she is popular. Should have booked her earlier haha.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-09-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jujumomo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Oka - baby face

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=900805&highlight=oka

Looks: 8 nice sultry face.

Body: 9/10 fair extra slim body babe. With huge knockers

Shower: she Pat me dry and took care of me

Bbbj: 9 good suction and it’s extra sloppy and wet, she does a great job teasing with close eye contact.

Fj: 8.5 very sexy in all positions can bend into different positions for me.

GFE: 10/10 very gao Lat GFE

Rtf: yea
Old 26-09-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
xalado is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr Sydney of A1
Okt fast & responsive, really A1
Looks almost like the pic, quite pretty.
Body C boops. Ok, not that slim but ok
Bbbj not into this
Fj obedient great.
Gfe ok
Rtf maybe
Old 26-09-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
gamerbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Katie (RP)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...8#post21678458

Looks: 9/10 (syt, nice big eyes, sexy lips)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and nice to grab)
Figure: 8/10 (slim petite figure, nice perky ass)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (tries her best, very hardworking, no teething, good suction)
Frenching: 10/10 (loves it, will pull me close to french me)
FJ: 10/10 (shes very tight, and very horny type, her moan stereo type so bang her hard to feel the full experience)
GFE: 9/10 (treat me as her own bf)

Yes antoher good experience from RP, definately will support more
Old 26-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
tentenone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stacy(galaxy):

Okt: 9/10 fast reply, but weekend mayb busy so not immediate

Looks: 6/10 milf

Body: 5/10 a little plump but okay..

Boobs: 7/10 slightly saggy C

Shower: 7.5/10 SOP

French: 6/10 passable

Massage: 5/10 okay but not right spot nor enough strength. But not what we r here for

Nuru: 6/10 used oil so not so slippery

Catbath: 11/10 super though licking everywhere. Found out toes were a pleasure spot

Bbbj: 10/10 Good skills, DT and wild tongue flicking. Surrendered 1st shot in her mouth

AR: 10/10 ahole got raped by her wild tongue

Fj: not fair for me to rate. Quite tired, didn't manage to stay hard for FJ. Stacy looks quite disappointed that she didn't get to enjoy.

Gfe: N/A feels like I go there kena raped. Just let her lead and enjoy

RTF: 100/10 Super service oriented. One of the best service I ever received!
Old 26-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Money from Celebrities

Money from Celebrities

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=900957

Summary : Highly recommended to people who like pretty, cute and skinny syt. A-cups. Those who have visited skinny girls before like Cas(TC), Yujin(TC), Pooh(Mansion) or Smile(CF) will have a high chance of liking Money too. Seem like she was fully booked everyday...

After reading the FR from snipenite17 that she is skinny, I was very tempted to visit her. His FR and ratings of her is very accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Money from Celebrities

Okt: 9/10 fast replies
Looks: 8.5/10 w/o make up. 23 yo syt. From her photos that she showed me in person (which are what okt posted), 9/10 w make up.
Boobs: 8/10 small A
Body: 9/10 tall (~1.65m) and skinny, almost zero fats, nice butt. My type.
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction
Painting: did not try
Kissing: 8.5/10 French only when she was high. Ymmv
Fj: 9/10 accommodative and responsive
Gfe: 9/10 very shy sweet girl.
Limited english so had to use Google translate. Just graduated so she needs the money for school fees. Do treat her with care!
Rtf: high chance
Same for the ratings he had given for his other FRs, they are accurate too.
Although the ratings are subjective, but it is helpful to be able to use it as a "relative" gauge when compared to other girls.

Quote:
Cas from TC
Looks: 8/10 cute syt, 2001
Body: 9/10 Small perky A's with a cute bubble butt, slim with a tiny waist
Quote:
Hyejin from A1
Looks: 9/10 pretty syt - looks malay chi mix
Boobs: 8/10 A cup but shapely
Body: 9/10 slim and tall, awesome body. Slight thai tan, smooth skin
Quote:
FR for
Model: Violet from Thaismile
Looks: 8.5 slight filter, but pretty still
Body: 9.5 perfect bubble butt. Small waist. Cream of the crop body. Nicely enhanced Cs
Quote:
Smile Club Friday
Looks - 8.5/10 (23yo syt, quite pretty)
Body - 8.5/10 (tall & slim, v little fats)
Boobs - 8.5/10 (natural B's, nice to hold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahederp View Post
can confirm this is quite accurate. enjoyed my time with Money too. seems like first 2 days all fully booked, so must be quite a lot of bros keeping for themselves.

do note that she is really flat A, so not for bros going for boob lovers.
My FR :

Look: Age 22. Close to what snipenite17 has described, pretty and cute syt. Slightly prettier than Cas. Young girl look and girly feel. Love her pair of eyes and her smile.

Body: Skinny. Thin waist. Thigh is thin too. Very close to my type. Young body with A cup. Quite tall, about 165+cm.

BBBJ: most of the time I don't last long enough here so nothing much to say. But it was enjoyable and no pain.

FJ: start with cowgirl and she was hardworking and ride well. During the missionary, she moaned like she was enjoying it.

Services: Good attitude with warm smile. Showered together and wiped me dry. Allow kissing.

Rtf: Yes. Highly recommended to people who like pretty, cute and skinny syt. Those who have visited skinny girls before like Cas, Yujin, Pooh or Smile will have a high chance of liking Money too.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 26-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=899318

Name: Jane from Club Friday.
OKT: Friendly, Fast reply confirmation.

Looks: Face need to discount -10% from ads picture. Mid 20s face decent looking with nice make up, especially her eye lashes.

Location: East side apartment. Discreet. Easy access. Room with mirror wall view beside big size bed. Shelter walkway.

Body: Slight Thai tanned skin colour, slim size body. no much body fats. got small tattoo.
Lower Back body skin area got slight “dark skin colour marks⚠️.”

Boobs: C Enhanced Boobs. Can perform Boobs Job during BBBJ with baby oil.

Kissing: French Kissing!

BBBJ: BJ strength is light suction with eye contact, no hand jerk movements during BJ.

Painting: Available. Shaven. Easily wet below. Able to finger her.

FJ: vagina naturally wet, good attitude, good moaning skills, normal tightness level.

GFE: Above Average. Talkative chatty upon entering her room and like surprise tease my nipple and my penis, minimum handphone usage.

Overall Experience 整体 : Good Experience.

RTF/RTM回头约: Yes. Rotation List.

Remarks (if any):

Pros:
Decent looking lady no huge difference from ads photos. ✅
Help me to shower before/after session. ✅
French Kissing. ✅
Boobs Job during BJ. ✅
Shaven. ✅
Hygienic. ✅

Cons:
Enhanced Boobs. ❌
Vagina skin outside area kinda dark colour. ❌
Back of lower body area skin got some dark colour “marks.” ❌
Towels got slight odour smell. ❌

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 26-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fon fr Loveaffair
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...0#post21680720

Face: slutty cfm face, pretty
Body: nice hourglass figure
Boobs: Big C cup knockers
Frenching: enjoyed frenching with her, started slowly but as the session progresses, its full mode DFK
Fingering/Painting: she loves it and will initiate by guiding her pussy to u, her pussy is bright pink with nice lips which makes u want to lick it even more, accompanied with fingering, will make her squirt
Bbbj: superb bbbj skills, u will understand what im saying if u have tried her, goes all out with no letting back and she sucked me for almost 10mins
FJ: initiate many positions, best doggy position with the side mirror beside the bed for her ass and boobs
RTF: Yes definately
Old 26-09-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post

Nook from Loveaffair

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...5#post21680725

looks: 9/10 her photos dont do her justice at all, she is very pretty in person, make up with nice eye lashes, like those clubbing babe and nice perfume

body: 9/10 slim with no tummy, beach body figure

boobs: 8/10 B cup natural a handful , very soft no sag

french: 10/10 will initiate with lots of tongue

bbbj: 9/10 slow and sensual, will caress your balls and do a deep suction at the tip, those cannot tahan sure cim. then will attack full rod with deepthroat

fj: 9.5/10 she loves to ride, and will ride in different positions, super horny type, then will put u towards her for deeper penetration which she enjoys

Gfe: her gfe is over the roof, keep initiating hugs and will kiss u from time to time

Rtf: a big fat YES
She looks damn hot bro, nice fr
Old 26-09-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
After seeing all the “good FRs” decided to give this Mango from GC a try.
If u miss booking Mango this trip, no worries, you are not in a great loss.
My experience with Mango just average only.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=mango

Name 名字  : Mango $200/90min/2S

ID 挂网编号 :Gentlemen Club Stable. OKT Fast reply/friendly. I’m actually surprised this kind looks need to do advance booking.

Looks 样貌  : Mango face need to discount -20% from ads photos. Face to me look like Mid to Late 20s, skin more tanned than ads photos. Got a little bit of MediaCorp actress “Joanne Peh” face look alike.

Location 环境 : East Side Condo. Parking lots nearby. Room with small dolls toys decoration nearby bed area. Toilet with red tape covering light bulb. Clean towels provided.

Body 身材 : Normal slim size build, not those workout or exercise type. Tummy area got surgical scar!!⚠️(I’m surprised nobody talk or mention about it, yet some can give 100/10. lmao. ) Usual thai tanned skin not fair colour.

Headlight 胸部 : Enhanced Boobs around C+ to D. Nipple colour look dull not that light colour.

Kissing 接吻 : French Kiss.

BBBJ 无套口交 : BJ style like to focus the tip of penis head, plus using her hand to jerk you of at the same time to speed up your orgasm.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Below Average. Let u go explore yourself.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Available. I try use my finger to play around it. Below Trimmed, Hair start growing back. High mileage vagina.

FJ 有套爱爱: vagina not that tight feel, high mileage, saw one durex KY lube beside bed, apply some lube. FJ passable attitude. Normal sex moaning sounds.

GFE 女友感: Below Average. (More towards getting the job done and use her phone browse internet.)

Overall Experience 整体 : Average Experience.

RTF/RTM回头约: Maybe. Not so soon.

Remarks (if any) 评语:

Pros:
Help to shower. ✅
French Kissing. ✅
Clean towels. ✅
Can do CIM part of package no top-up required✅

Cons:
Boobs is enhanced. ❌
Tummy area got surgical scar(not C section scar). ❌
Heavy phone usage. ❌
Got the do not care mode attitude. ❌
Vagina mileage is High. ❌
Thai skin tanned colour. ❌
Hi bro, good evening to you. Sorry to read about your bad experience.

Mango is long gone and it won't help or hurt her earning no matter what we say, but being one of the guys who had great experience with her, I feel like should say something. Would be bad if people think my FR not true or if GC brings bad girls.

I think some working girls can be moody and the ones that follow feelings can be damn good or damn bad depending on how their mood is or if the guy is their type or not. Ideal type also varies widely so sometimes just not our luck. Sometimes it's about hygiene or even just perceived hygiene.

I agree with you about the phone usage but I found that as long as you're assertive with her she listens and doesn't complain or get an attitude.
Old 26-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccurateFR View Post

Quote:
After seeing all the “good FRs” decided to give this Mango from GC a try.
If u miss booking Mango this trip, no worries, you are not in a great loss.
My experience with Mango just average only.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=mango

Name 名字  : Mango $200/90min/2S

ID 挂网编号 :Gentlemen Club Stable. OKT Fast reply/friendly. I’m actually surprised this kind looks need to do advance booking.

Looks 样貌  : Mango face need to discount -20% from ads photos. Face to me look like Mid to Late 20s, skin more tanned than ads photos. Got a little bit of MediaCorp actress “Joanne Peh” face look alike.

Location 环境 : East Side Condo. Parking lots nearby. Room with small dolls toys decoration nearby bed area. Toilet with red tape covering light bulb. Clean towels provided.

Body 身材 : Normal slim size build, not those workout or exercise type. Tummy area got surgical scar!!⚠️(I’m surprised nobody talk or mention about it, yet some can give 100/10. lmao. ) Usual thai tanned skin not fair colour.

Headlight 胸部 : Enhanced Boobs around C+ to D. Nipple colour look dull not that light colour.

Kissing 接吻 : French Kiss.

BBBJ 无套口交 : BJ style like to focus the tip of penis head, plus using her hand to jerk you of at the same time to speed up your orgasm.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Below Average. Let u go explore yourself.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Available. I try use my finger to play around it. Below Trimmed, Hair start growing back. High mileage vagina.

FJ 有套爱爱: vagina not that tight feel, high mileage, saw one durex KY lube beside bed, apply some lube. FJ passable attitude. Normal sex moaning sounds.

GFE 女友感: Below Average. (More towards getting the job done and use her phone browse internet.)

Overall Experience 整体 : Average Experience.

RTF/RTM回头约: Maybe. Not so soon.

Remarks (if any) 评语:

Pros:
Help to shower. ✅
French Kissing. ✅
Clean towels. ✅
Can do CIM part of package no top-up required✅

Cons:
Boobs is enhanced. ❌
Tummy area got surgical scar(not C section scar). ❌
Heavy phone usage. ❌
Got the do not care mode attitude. ❌
Vagina mileage is High. ❌
Thai skin tanned colour. ❌
Hi bro, good evening to you. Sorry to read about your bad experience.

Mango is long gone and it won't help or hurt her earning no matter what we say, but being one of the guys who had great experience with her, I feel like should say something. Would be bad if people think my FR not true or if GC brings bad girls.

I think some working girls can be moody and the ones that follow feelings can be damn good or damn bad depending on how their mood is or if the guy is their type or not. Ideal type also varies widely so sometimes just not our luck. Sometimes it's about hygiene or even just perceived hygiene.

I agree with you about the phone usage but I found that as long as you're assertive with her she listens and doesn't complain or get an attitude.
LOL, I agreed with the FR of iTea, at the same time, I also agreed with what AccurateFR had said.

Although iTea mentioned the look discount 20% from photos, but she does look like her video 100%.

As for me, I visited Mango on her 4th day and RTF her a few times. Mango still remained as the most "special" FL I visited just because her look and figure very close to my type.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 26-09-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Wow… Mr @AccurateFR look who feel a NEED to help mango put up some good words,
I read your mango FR post….

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...=#post21659515

All the very good words for mango BUT 没有 mention about the cons and negative parts. Not even mango tummy scar.?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 26-09-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicha (Empire)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=901358

https://we.tl/t-2NET1AdLxA

Nicha is a late 20s MILF from Kalasin. Just completed her escort stint at Dubai in a high-end gentlemen's club with min spend. First trip to Singapore but have toured Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan. Lotsa experience and skills under her belt in the flesh trade.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Slim and slender, model built, almost petite with a sexy firm and round butt. Very fair with smooth complexion. Sports a half-back-bodied tattoos and a marker above her ankle. Wear braces. Her most recent WYSIWYG photos are posted above together with her self-video taken yesterday.

Enhanced C+ rounded boobs with light-coloured pointy nipples. Surgery scar under boob, seasoned for 4 years. Boobs were firm and round back then but looks natural now though silicone can still be felt in my palm.

Fluent Frencher and DFK. Auto-initiate with lotsa tongue sword-fighting and sucking.

Catbath. Slow and sensual with a twist. Was told to lie on my front and relax as she wants to start with a massage after noticing my stiff shoulders during shower. Started with firm and decent massage to relax my shoulders and then moved down to lower back, butt, tights and legs. Next, applied oil and continued with B2B massage on my entire back, tights and legs. She put her boobs to good use here and I would occasionally raise my butt to feel her soft boobs against me. After turning to face her once my back is cured, she started her catbath from my inner tight, groin area and moving up to my chest and neck before coming in for a DFK and finally licking all her way down to my groin area again to start her blowjob. Shiok!

Welcomes painting and clitoris stimulation but dislike fingering. She is afraid that she would be hurt as she just arrived here not too long ago. Need a bit of effort and patience to get her into the mood.

Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Her BBBJ is more of the fast & furious, up & down bobbing type with occasional DT and balls sucking. She blew me for a very very long time alternating from fast to slow, DT and head twists + HJ combo in multiple positions (lying down, sitting up, standing & etc) and eventually told me that my pole tasted sweet for her. The mirror above her bed offered a great view for this foreplay. CIM is not in the menu though.

FJ. A MILF, untrimmed and a small-sized tight cunt. Game for all positions and will auto-position herself for better feel. Excellent rodeo rider with lotsa bouncing and grinding actions. She took a heavy pounding from me though she requested not to go too deep coz it'll be painful for her. My sensual and intense rocking action made her cummed twice before I unload. Her surround sound system is loud and encouraging. Offered me to cum on her breast, chest, tummy, back and butt however not on her face.

Cuddle with me during breaks with lotsa GFE.

Speaks minimal English and Mandarin. Worked in KTV before entertaining PRC bosses.

With her skills and personality, Nicha can take on multiple roles for me. She can be my masseuse on tiring Monday, that luscious mistress with good bed skills on Tuesday, that horny & ting-tong FB on Wednesday and back again. Nicha is friendly and playful in her tint of ting-tong character with a sultry look. She was quite disturbed by the negative "ghost" comment but she vowed to prove her worth when given the oppportunity. Good attitude and knows that she is here to work and earn.

For brownie points, she enjoys good food preferably Thai, wine and great company. Maybe, you can persuade her to shave/trim again? I am targeting to unlock Nicha and her friend Ping to do a tarma with me instead.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single beds with a spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 26-09-2022 at 07:46 PM.
Old 26-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

FR for The Pimp's Nim

Location: The usual hunting ground. Central, clean and fully equipped.

Looks: 9/10 The better representation of Nim is actually her video in the stable's Telegram. In real life, she looks as good if not better in my opinion. Hi so looking lady. Absolute head turner, she does have some blemishes on her forehead which doesnt mask her good looks. She is a gold mine for looks alone.

Body: 9/10 Slim with nicely shaped buttocks. No baby damage and very well kept, smooth, vey slight tan which isnt a deal breaker.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced but soft liao. Her reactions tell me she enjoyed when I was busy sucking every bit of those boobs. Her boobs arent overly big quite well sized and when they bounce about when she was bouncing up and dow my cock in cowgirl.

Pussy: 8/10 She is very tight down south. Absolutely loves getting painted and allowed me to insert in one finger to lure out her natural juices, smells great btw.

Frenching: 7/10 Light frenching only... I am old she is young, I get it. Still a bonus to kiss such a good looker. Kissing her lips however was no issue at all.

BBBJ: 8/10 A bit green but i am getting her high scores for effort and her eye contact with my cock inside her mouth. God is fair.

FJ: 8/10 Maybe lack experience but i dont really care, I am happy just to be able to fuck her. Sweet soft moans, she is still evidently shy but definitely tried her best. Good for doggy, great in cowgirl, best in missionary when I can see her pretty face and hot body in full.

GFE: 7/10 Limited english, a bit cold initially but warmed up gradually using translator to make small talk, she also has that aloof look but was actually friendly and receptive to chit chatting. Understand it is her first overseas work trip so yea I am fine with it. At least she didnt full on use her phone and ignore me.

Overall, for her looks and body and efforts, I would say she is definitely a RTF material. Not so for hardcore lovers though, she is more of a GND type though she wouldnt look out of place at any party scenes.

Thanks Bro Flash for the arrangements lol, i actually only book one shot but upon seeing Nim face to face, I immediately texted him and increase to 2 shots. Wasnt going to fuck her once and wait for others to take over. Hoot when the meat is fresh
Old 26-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow… Mr @AccurateFR look who feel a NEED to help mango put up some good words,
I read your mango FR post….

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...=#post21659515

All the very good words for mango BUT 没有 mention about the cons and negative parts. Not even mango tummy scar.?
forgive me bro cos I care more about the service and the experience
less about the looks
example I don't care tan or fair, just care more about pretty or not
for me she's very pretty
i guess everyone sees beauty differently
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1