The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
evantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhalim2001 View Post
Agreed. Till date, I kenna con by 3 FR . 2 of them pictures totally off. 1 of them service not as described
Likewise.... so many fakes ard.
Need to navigate with care, and there are genuine reviews too, just need to id them.
I usually skip reviews from new accts, few points.....etc
Old 09-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StallionBleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Girl: Chompu
Stable: Thai Concepts

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892874

OKT: Fast and responsive.

Location: Centrally located. Parking lots available and easy for foot soldiers to get there by public transport. Room is small with only space on the bed for the activity as mentioned by previous bro.

Looks: Have to discount her looks abit. Likely, her pictures have some photoshop done. But she still looks not bad. Her looks with grow on you over time. Typical thai tan.

Body: Slightly more meaty than picture but not baby whale type. Bros who like Kim Kardashian's figure will wanna give her a shot. (pun intended)

French: This is where she shines. She initiated frenching with passionate frenching throughout the entire session.

Bbbj: Her sucking, licking and twirling was wet and sloppy. She did not forget about my scrotum as well. lol

Painting : She seems to enjoy my painting as she moaned during the session. Her vaginal fluid was odourless and got wet easily from just foreplay and frenching.

FJ: Chompu is one hardworking gal. Exerted her PC muscles to tighten her vaginal walls and gripped my penis during the FJ. Eventually, I ended my 1st round faster than I intended to... She looked sad that I finished so soon. She offer to massage me but I declined to let her rest. She helped me shower and I left a better man.

Service: Showers together before and after the session. Will wash you clean clean. Accommodating to my requests. Cuddles and chit chat after shot like the mistress you secretly wished for. Funny and playful teases at times. English is passable to be able to talk about anything under the sun. Not a time watcher and did not touch her phone throughout the session.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
drahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Love Affair - Liu

Very nice figure and service..8/10
It is a steal at that pricing. Period
Old 10-08-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dfarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Poo from RP

Poo is a CCTV factory girl who cam to our shores to make some money. She is not the prettiest but certainly a young syt with some pimples and her trademark sweet smile. She's not the experienced commando but tries her best to accommodate. When doing the act she did prepare any lub jelly and can be seen to winces initially when she was still dry but when she saw me looking at her, she gave her broadest smile to assure me that she's OK. Her moans were genuine and exciting for me bonking a sweet factory girl and for the money, she is really worth it with her innocent inexperience but submissive GFE and lovely slim body and tightness that made me come quite fast. If sex with a young syt is what you want and not just fucking an experienced whore, she is a must try. The okt was tolerant and reply fast despite I had to be radio silent when making the arrangements as it was difficult to get out n not watch the NDP. It was a great National day celebration for me and I would strongly recommend Poo.
Old 10-08-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chanel from Galaxyxscorts

Location area G

Looks 9/10 very pretty lady more than photo

Body 10/10 model body with smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 very big jugs for me to play with while I fucked her missionary

French 9/10 same lost lover

Bbbj 9/10 slow and fast momentum

Pussy 9/10 tight and nice to be licked

FJ 9/10 very accommodating to all the possible positions I want and she love to be doggy and she can really moan damn loud

Thanks bro Okt for the prompt reply and also brought this gem in

Old 10-08-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Review for cherry of galaxy

Since today national day faster text okt and her a slot with her

Once open door was greeted by the cute nice sexy lady.. She was better in person and she had those xiao san pattern

Shower together and I started frenching wit her and played her big boobs.. I ask her to soap my dick and wanna try boob fuck her in toliet.. She squeese her boobs together and did like a slutty gal..

Wash off and faster went straight to the bed.. This time my turn to show her my power liao..dive straight into her love hole and she started grabbing the bedsheet and moan sexily.. Less then 10 mins her body started jerking and told me she cumming in thai.. Since chiong so long till know little thai gal language.. Haha.. Continue faster and deeper and she pull my hair toward her love hole more and told me she cummed

Faster Caps And and bang her missionary while she grab her own boobs while looking at me.. Give her those slow and fast motion until she cannot tahan and her leg suddenly push me closer and like signal me to fuck her deeper..

Turbo her and told her I cumming and took off my condom and shot all my armies on her boobs and some landed on her face..

Shiok la.. Really a good national day today. Haha
Old 10-08-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thanks for sharing, this girl really steady to let you take photo and video.
speaking from my own experience.. ymmv bro.. girl willing and comfortable with you, then will allow.
It's the same as any other value added services you request from the girl.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 10-08-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!
Min from Galaxy

Looks 8/10 cute and funny girl

Body 8/10 slim with big big boobs

French 10/10 fight nonstop and she really into it

Bbbj 100/10 really can go deep and fast non stop action and shot all inside her mouth

Pussy 9/10 gets really wet and she loves to be finger

Ass 9/10 she loves to be smack on her ass hard while doggy her

She can really suck the hell out of me when on toliet and on bed. Fucked her mouth and she can take All my load well..
She ask me doggy her and told me she loves to be smack on the ass hard while fucking her. Her moan is stero type and she will take my hand to grab her big Boobs also while fucking her.. Good horny girl to bonk
Old 10-08-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Their telegram has some FR but I also don't really trust

Seems like IU not listed in their TG anymore. Less than 1 week ?
Old 10-08-2022, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Foxi of LF

Saw many good reviews of her and decided to give her a 'shot'
Looks: 30 looks and sultry looking. 20% off her pics but still decent looking
Boobs: Seasoned Manmade Ds.
Body: About 160. Slender body.
French: Yes but not really tongue fight
BBBJ: Yes. One of the better ones
FJ: Started with missionary and was excited and released 1st shot fast. After washed up I napped while she gave a short leg massage and rested her on my brace on the small single bed....started 2nd shot after short nap and went for missionary and some positions while sucking on her nips and squeeze her firm boobs.
GFE: Ting tong but is one who does provide GFE
RTF: Maybe
Old 10-08-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Mrleovirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina from Empire

Really a hidden gem! If any bros love a good and authentic massage to relieve your knots and a really fun time, look no further!

Looks 7/10 (milf type)
Massage 11/10 (must try!)
Service 10/10 (exceptional)
Old 10-08-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seiyruu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poo from RP

Looks: 7.5/10, very young!
Body: syt slim body, all natural!
Tone: normal Thai tan
French: willing but does not initiate
Bbbj: new need guidance
Language: very simple English, plus big point if you can speak Thai

Very new in this line, low mileage. Suitable for Bros who like to lead and educate.
Does not rush and super good attitude. Overall very worth at this pricing.
Get the steal while it’s still available.

Last edited by seiyruu; 10-08-2022 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Nina from Empire

Ok before i start. I tell you all bros, I go for certain things more than others.

1) Service
2) AR
3) BBBJ

I not a FJ type lah.

Date: 8 Aug
OKT: Steady
booked 2 shots but office called so have to cut short. Haiz.

Nina is not those model type so if you want model type then she is not for you.
She is an MILF. Through and through.
Natural boobs, saggy by my standard but got those blue veins on it. which i like. Her looks grew on me as time pass.

Got tummy due to age i guess, but my tummy still bigger.
Now here comes the interesting part which bros want to know:

Start off shower together. SOP.
She shy when i came but after break the ice, she more than willing to accommodate all my fetishes. (No i will not tell what they are! hahaha).
As mentioned she not model body type so she a bit shy regarding to her body so please be gentle with this. And me also not a hunk understand this.

After shower proceed to deed.
I haven't go chiong a long time so i initiated the whole session.

And as an AR lover. This one i give thumbs up! AR Lovers fall in!
Remember. Tell the girl what you like and dislike. And session will go better. Of course you also need to know what girl like and dislike.
(But if it is advertise and not provided, then this must be brought up!)

Did not do FJ, released during bbbj.
She use to own a massage shop so her massage is fantastic.
Also KC works both ways. We bros also can KC the girls, and with that, the GFE during session was 101%.
Surprised she initiated french talking. Did not expect that but bonus i guess. May not apply for some.

Anyway, it was a good one.
RTF: Thinking about it.
Note: Her business is bad according to her, but i told her because of holiday.
She may go back this Saturday if business is bad.
If want to support go do so.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Session: 08 Aug 2022 11am with Minny of TheRegentLust stable

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=893484

Preference: At least 160cm, can french, paint and finger, fair skin tone, basic English,

OKT: Bro SK was very careful in approving my request as I think this is my first time booking with this stable post-COVID. Need to provide my SBF nick as well as last booking information with other stable which I did. My original request for 10am was thus delayed till 11am but it was still the first blood session. I understand and appreciate his carefulness is to protect the girls in his stable and the chiongster who goes to him.

Location: Hotel location provided by Bro SK is a decent hotel in town area with parking space for visitor. The room comes nice king size bed with good height (very important if you know what you need to use it for). The bathroom is good for 2 person but towel provided unfortunately is 2 x small morning towels for which I had suggested to Bro SK to switch to using those disposable big paper towel (一次性毛巾) that has good water absorption that I know is used by only a few stables here but very common in China.

Look: Very close to picture in link. Good height for 69. Slim and curvy with short hair with light makeup. Fair and smooth skin tone. Boobs are enhanced C cup but has good feel. Has tattoo on her back, waist and shoulder areas. Pussy hair is trimmed. Always has a smile on her face.

Kissing: Started soon after I sat down on the bed (still with clothes on) and also during shower. Sensual with tongue fight.

Painting: Had a good painting session in 69 position. Allowed fingering when painting.

BBBJ: She enjoyed it so much so that she ignored my ask to put on the condom for FJ in 69. I was also face fucking her for a while and she coordinated the momentum.

FJ: 1st shot started with my usual pattern – cowgirl, followed by sitting and then missionary. Can see she was really enjoying the cowgirl position and she has full control on the speed and penetration. Her moans, facial expression and view of her boobs in cowgirl was priceless. 2nd shot started with a long session of both cowgirl and missionary. I think she came multiple times during both sessions since she did not have sex for quite a long time.

Attitude: Very cheerful and always smiling. Hugs all the way from start to leaving. Easy to strike a conversation as she can speak basic English without Google translate. She can also speak some Mandarin.

Overall: For her looks, body, attitude and price, will RTF but will try out her tarma partner Sandy first.

Last edited by PureHeart; 10-08-2022 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Altlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drahcir View Post
FR for Love Affair - Liu

Very nice figure and service..8/10
It is a steal at that pricing. Period
Just joined this forums Will go for your FR and try bro if i'm lucky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1