The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Tangmo from Vip Thai today: https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...8#post21513218
She looked almost exactly like her photos, maybe slightly older, and she's very fair. Her lips are really seductive with the permanent pout.
Didn't try bj but her service otherwise was top notch. Quite tight and accommodative to various positions. Joined me in the shower and helped clean me as well. Allowed light french and fingering. Didn't ask for painting. At 130 I think she's really good and highly recommend.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
daniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Cheryl poisonlust
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :23
Body 身材 : Slim
Boobs 胸部 : 36C Enhanced
Kissing 接吻 : 0 / 10 she say due to her brace pain
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8 / 10 small bush down south.
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 9 / 10
Massage 按摩 : 0/ 10 never ask her to do

Overall Experience 整体 : 8 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Follow boss instructions, very fast went up. Open door, a tall lady with cute smile greet me in a nightie. Proceed to bath, went to bath first she follow after. No action in bathroom as she is very shy.
Proceed to bed, she start to with BJ, quite good almost blew my load if I never stopped her. I went down south for some painting. Small bushes down there not a issue. After some 10 minutes of painting can sense she is wet.
Told her to cap on, starts the action in missionary , then doggy unload my first load.
Break time, small talk and rest awhile. Laying on my arms like my GF. Not long my guns are ready. Starts BJ, then she starts by riding cowgirl, up and down, striding. Then missionary, doggy and missionary again. Offload 2nd round. Overall not a bad bonk

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 04/08/2022

Ver.220409
Old 04-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thedeskman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Adeline from LoveAffair

okt was very quick to respond and arrange for me, even for a sudden request. instructions were very clear
location: 9/10, central, discreet, accessible. no registration or anything
room: 8/10, decent, but shower is way too small
looks: 9/10, the way she looks at me, the eyes, totally fit my type
body: 8/10, shes very tall and have smooth fair skin, boobs were on my sweet spot in terms of size

kiss: 7/10, only light kisses and didnt really got enough french action
bbbj: 10/10 she teases and do many variations according to my reactions, a very sensual wet blowjob that i will remember
fj: 8/10, cowgirl with grinds and a bit of pump action, switch to missionary, doggy. took 2s and ended tired and a happy man

she speaks english very well and i was happy that i actually able to communicate clearly with a fl haha. shes very lovely and definitely planning my RTF this weekend
Old 04-08-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Mint from Club Friday

Okt - 9/10 fast replies as usual
Looks - 8/10 mid 20s, nice smile
Body - 9/10 natural B's and lovely slim body & butt. Soft smooth skin.
BBBJ - 9/10 awesome suction.
FJ - 8.5/10 accommodative and awesome. shaved.
French - 9/10 full blown. ymmv
Gfe - 8.5/10 cold but once she warms up she is bubbly. That being said, v accommodative from the start. Solid stuff okt, bringing back the awesome ones 👍

Last edited by snipenite17; 25-08-2022 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1982 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant future

Mystery Box A1 - Meany

Located at the place that is good for drivers but not for foot soldiers. Discreet. She had just finished cooking and eating so the room smells of cooked food. Yummy. Her facial features doesnt look as sharp as the photo and she is much older in person, 29 yo. Nice, enhanced boobs and has a tummy. GFE was there but it didnt feel natural.

Proceeded with shower SOP. Ate her out and she said my painting skills quite good, made her cum. Blew me until hard, cap on and cummed in CD during missionary. Nothing that special but a decent fuck it was.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 04-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

6 pages of FRs for just one day... this is insane
Old 05-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fantasia Babes 109

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=892887

Just finished my session with 109.
Location is pretty good, got public transport, very accessible. Most bros will find that it is a familiar place.

109 was….nothing short of amazing. Youthful, bubbly and excited. Her vibes are pretty much unmatched and I feel very comfortable around her.

Dont think the pictures do her justice cause she looks so much better in real life
She is in great shape, with enhanced C cups that feel very well seasoned. Matches her tall frame perfectly.

Lips are luscious and she isnt afraid to french at all. Tongue fights were happeneing throughout the session.

Superb service for FJ, BBBJ. Catbath was done thoroughly and it just felt so right. The highlight I would say is just her easy going and super fun personality. Sharing of her stories in korea, her KTV job there. She is really someone I can vibe with, maybe cause we are pretty similar in age.

Had a bit to drink prior to the session. 1st shot went by successfully but the 2nd I just couldnt get it out cause rlly too tired. And she really and I mean really tried her best to make me cum again. Love the attitude she gives off and by the time we tried to finish the 2nd shot, both of us were panting already.

Highly recommend and High chance I will rtf cause she is really a freaking gem. Thanks bro FB for bringing in 109
Old 05-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Next time I will take 110 if 109 not available. She has this cute bitchy face.
110 melted me with her smile lol. I might do the same.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 05-08-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Foxi from Loversfortress

Just had her after relaxing for some time.
Location wise need to register.

Today is her first day of work so she does not have all the equipment ready. (Listerine and Towels).

Onto the girl.

Looks: 7.5/10. Pics are her but from quite long ago but still acceptable
Body: 8.5/10. No fat and her boobs are enhanced but they are soft. Can squeeze and lick as much as you want.
BBBJ : 9/10. Handsfree + DT + Saliva Dripping.
FJ : 9/10. She took the lead. Crazy rider the up and down kind not grind.
GFE: 8.5/10. Very chatty. Can speak english. She is more of those ting tong kind and very very friendly.

Here is a bonus pic. Sorry for the bad quality. Gonna get new hp with better camera soon.

Old 05-08-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1982 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant future

FR for Lotus - Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892204

Had my mystery box with A1 Meany and I wondered whether I would be able to shoot another shot for the day. Was conflicted between Benz and Lotus, but ultimately chose Benz. Asked okt whether she is available, she was and I said ok and drove down. When I reached, okt said I didn't confirm and someone else took the slot. Blamed myself on miscomm and took Lotus instead.

First off, the pics on SBF don't do justice to her looks. If you want, you should join the telegram group whwre you can see the actual photos. The location is a central apartment, which is good for both drivers and public transport users alike.

When the door opened, a small petite woman, measuring ~158cm, was hiding behind the door. She is very cheerful and responsive to any questions asked. After undressing, I was staring in awe at her toned hourglass fair figure. Minimal tummy fats, big D cups with perky brown nips, and a jiggly meaty butt. Asked for her age and she insisted she was 23. Skeptical about her real age but her body is definitely young and well maintained.

Brought me to the shower and cleaned me up (not really needed as I had just finished another session), then asked me to go and pee while she watched. I was like okay?? and obliged. Then it was her turn to pee in front of me. I squatted and marveled as she spread her legs for me to watch, all while giving me a horny look. Kinky. The towels were not that great because the lint would get stuck on my balls and the underside of my penis. Had to use wet wipes to remove before BBBJ.

Started the bed scene with me groping those two big assets above and spanking her bubbly butt. Went down south and ate the living daylights out of her trimmed, no smell pussy. Now, considering the fact that I had ejaculated less than an hour ago and I am a one shot man, she really went all out to get my limp dick to stand, which she ultimately did. So kudos to her. Her sexy body and horny moans played a major part in this too. Caps on + KY and I was humping away while her english song playlist played in the background. Her LOUD moans filled the room which made me pump harder and harder. Eventually, I lost power and I switched to handjob and cummed on her boobs. After the deed was done, I was literally sweating and my legs were so wobbly I couldnt drive for awhile. Loved every minute of the session with her. It has been such a long time since I was able to get a second shot out.

Will definitely want to visit her again if I have time and money. She is truly a wild, petite MILF with the body of a SYT.
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 05-08-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
110 melted me with her smile lol. I might do the same.
Haha yah she has the playful look- many bros went but no review coz all kena kc. She’s good at that
Old 05-08-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jermone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for rose from fairies finder
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892079

Book her during a late night session. OKT as usual fast and responsive. Booking was really smooth.

Looks: sweet girl. Like girl next door. Just my type.

Body: syt body with pinky tits. nice to fondle.

Pussy: Shaven and love to me painted.

Frenching: she was quite into it

BBBJ: Professional with many pattern.

CIM: Able to take all and swallow all of it

FJ: Accommodating and hardworking. She also give some massages using special oil in-between shots. Definitely a plus point for her.

RTF: Yes if time permits.

Old 05-08-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AkabaneTop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Anyone tried her AJ? Pls pm me.
She’s good?
Old 05-08-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
islandland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892697

No tummy fats
Firm ass
Great ass for doggy especially
Her boobs are soft to touch No scar nor sag
She was proactive in her service
Bbbj got a lot of pattern and she lick the bottom to tip.
First shot ended on her boob
2nd shot ended outside her pussy
Massage provided with comfortable strength not piano type
I think it's worth it, service was great
For 160/2 I felt it was reasonable
RTF? For sure.
Old 05-08-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

FR for Foxi from Lovers Fortress

Initially wanted to RTF Dinky yesterday
Itching for a good release

Unfortunately, she already taken at my preferred timing.
Was looking around sbf for an alternative, when suddenly OKT replied me
Say next day got new arrival. he says sure worth storing cum for 1 more day

OKT steady, once girl checked in to hotel straight away update me.
See pic liao, straight away confirm my preferred slot

Same location as recent LF girls, need to register

First impression
Got a shock from her, she was hiding behind the door when she open, but when door closed and i turned to see her, she greeted me with nothing on, still ask me chob mai?

Hahahha, Big boobs, slim bod, foxy and slutty looks, how to mai chob. I just smiled at her and pulled her close to hug. She has a few cosplay and she was deciding what to wear when I knocked so she just open door in the buff.

As usual, sat on bed chat abit, no need break ice with her out going personality. Confirmed with her my suspicion. She came SG before, thus I find she look familiar.
Anyway, she confirm not the shy and demure type as while chatting, she noticed i kept "talking" to her boobs instead of her. So she came closer, squeeze them together for me to play with them.

Well seasoned boobs, big and not hard.

We naturally just lay down on the bed and started making out, full fledged french no problem and since she already naked, easy to reach down play with her clit, she was already wet.
Her hands also not idle, while making out, she already working to remove my pants, got the sense she more eager than me to get started.
Once boxers and pants off, she straight devours me. Straightaway go deep, just like dinky.

As what a bro said earlier. She will take the lead, thru out she kept telling me to relax and she will take care of me and make me sabai sabai, since i also quite tired, let her lead.

After bj, cap on and she swiftly mounted and rode me. Only towards the end did I took control and banged her silly in front of the mirror, when gonna cum, pull off cap and she automatically got down on her knees and suck me deep till I released every single drop.

She gave me a massage after shower, got strength type.

After massage, she let me choose, a tight and short leopard print dress or a black net bodysuit with black stockings

We straight started 2nd shot right after she got dressed, bang halfway she asked me if i would like to use the stockings to tie her up

TLDR
Looks: 7.5 Milf, can recognize its her, no big shock from posted pic
Body: 8, slight tummy but still considered slim, she is the first FL I had in SG that did butt implants to make them perky, trimmed pussy hair, willing to shave but she no shaver, someone bring for her ?
Boobs: 8.5 Big and well-seasoned boobs, actually they felt like real boobs, play however you like
BBBJ: 9 DT, Sloppy, can FF and CIM also
Fj: 9 Commando type, TingTong, very eager and willing to please
PSE: Got cosplay, got dirty talk, at one point she started speaking standard JAV phrases as you bang her silly

Overall, she kinda reminds me of SA Victoria, just bit more milf and tanner skin, else tingtong factor and service is on par

Tell her what you like, if within reason she will do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1