The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
I Am Looking For Thai Massage + Special

Are there any recommendations?
Most only massage up to my butt area?
Or can someone give me a hint of what to look for?
Old 03-08-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Am Looking For Thai Massage + Special

After many years Chiong around hunting for good / beautiful ML & FL, every morning I felt tired and lazy to go work on the next day due to back ache and uncomfortable feeling all over my body (age catches up).

Although every morning cracking my knuckles or other joints isn’t “bad,” but always worried if I crack a joint too hard could injure myself by pinching a nerve or straining a muscle.

Every time the cracking process gave me a physical feeling of relief from pressure, whether I am doing it myself or having a chiropractor manipulate a bone.

Recently (sometime during April) I received a contact from a friend and he introduce one of the ML that can do very good 拉筋 Stretching Massage (like Thailand Massage that bend/stretches your body to loosen up your tendons)

Name – CxCx
Age – Early 30s
Body - Very fit body like a gym trainer, slim with B+ boobs
Looks - 7/10 won't reject one
Massage - Good

拉筋 - a lots of patterns (will make you hit the massage bed to ask for surrender like what you see in Wrestling)
正骨调理 – Like the chiropractor uses her hands to correct spinal misalignments to restore the normal function of your muscular and nervous system.

拉筋 or 正骨调理 - $60.00/hour
GQ - $50.00>

Fellow SBF bro whom had the same issue like me may like to visit her to get your problems solves and enjoy your next round of Chionging. Cheers
Old 03-08-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
After many years Chiong around hunting for good / beautiful ML & FL, every morning I felt tired and lazy to go work on the next day due to back ache and uncomfortable feeling all over my body (age catches up).

Although every morning cracking my knuckles or other joints isn’t “bad,” but always worried if I crack a joint too hard could injure myself by pinching a nerve or straining a muscle.

Every time the cracking process gave me a physical feeling of relief from pressure, whether I am doing it myself or having a chiropractor manipulate a bone.

Recently (sometime during April) I received a contact from a friend and he introduce one of the ML that can do very good 拉筋 Stretching Massage (like Thailand Massage that bend/stretches your body to loosen up your tendons)

Name – CxCx
Age – Early 30s
Body - Very fit body like a gym trainer, slim with B+ boobs
Looks - 7/10 won't reject one
Massage - Good

拉筋 - a lots of patterns (will make you hit the massage bed to ask for surrender like what you see in Wrestling)
正骨调理 – Like the chiropractor uses her hands to correct spinal misalignments to restore the normal function of your muscular and nervous system.

拉筋 or 正骨调理 - $60.00/hour
GQ - $50.00>

Fellow SBF bro whom had the same issue like me may like to visit her to get your problems solves and enjoy your next round of Chionging. Cheers
She know how to guaken the kkj?
Is it tcm shop?
Old 03-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 3
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Is it tcm shop?
Can share contact ?
Old 03-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it tcm shop?

Hi bro, you may like to check with her for Juagen.
I once tried her Prostate and it was average, but the way she handle your dick during and after release is very different from other ML.

She will so call keep your dick WARM after you discharged and it does felt better than normal ML that just wipe you off immediately.

Anyway $60+$50> still a good and budget place to have Stretching Massage & release ...... cheers ��
Old 03-08-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Freesamboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same. Looking for same lobang.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ixdarkjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share ctc too .

Quote:
Is it tcm shop?
Old 03-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it tcm shop?
Don’t know why this bro keep promoting this charbo. Entrance already not cheap and Hj wants you to pay $150 and need to negotiate to $100. You go try and your wallet pichar…..on and off got idiots go let her chop..

Only consolation is she massage well but not like best in SG. Her body is very tone and fit like man..she do special for me, I feel like kana molest by those gym buff.
Old 04-08-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 16
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, you power! You are my legend!
Old 04-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Since there is comment about "Always the same ML" , I will add-ons to my finding here (was posted in Massage near Bugis thread)

Yesterday since my regular ML was not feeling well and didn’t go to work, I finally had the chances to try her colleague (early 30s) that I secretly targeted for a long time liao.

Booked her via phone call to the shop (so that no one will know who booked) and go right after meeting my customer.

Upon arrival, receptionist brought me up to the room upstairs to change into my birthday suits and quietly I waited for her and see if it will be a surprise to her.

When she knocked the door and came in, she was shocked and immediately told me my regular ML is not feeling well and resting at home. I no choice but to tell her the fact that how long I had eyeing on her, and to MY surprise she hugged me straight away and she spoke softly into my ear “how excited she is playing this type of forbidden love in the shop”.

So laid down and she started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Still didn’t expecting anything, until she slid her hands into the forbidden region. My first reaction was to close my legs, but her smooth touches and great HDLY skills really left me feeling damn high (I had to adjust my pants a few times) and open my legs wide for her to access.

After almost 20 minutes, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!! Told her that this is really something new in for me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage.

She smiled and told me, Relax 宝贝, there is more to come!! while she was sliding, she uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 5 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely relaxed.

This was so mind blowing compared to any other body massage or mosha with only a pair of hands. She is like an octopus caressing me with her hands, arms, thighs, legs, boobs and mouth all at the same time. How not to moan in pleasure? Every part of my body in contact with hers was electrify.
Old 04-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
Maybe you can try Natty from Silkstockings in FL 1. Massage strong &good starting from back. Give sensitive touches to your butts that sends electrifying sensationo whole bodys. Just a suggestion. 6sen
Old 04-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloweryMonk View Post
Maybe you can try Natty from Silkstockings in FL 1. Massage strong &good starting from back. Give sensitive touches to your butts that sends electrifying sensationo whole bodys. Just a suggestion. 6sen
Nice! She offer FJ also. So if buay tahan can bang hard
Old 04-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloweryMonk View Post
SK’s girls all $250/90/2. Maybe out of budget for some brudders here
Old 04-08-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
SK’s girls all $250/90/2. Maybe out of budget for some brudders here
$150/45/1 still okay, considering you go to shop ML and take full service, have to pay $50 entrance + ??? for FJ.

But i think you ask such thai FL to quickly massage you 20 minutes and still FJ for 20 minutes, she probably won't entertain Too much work!

Pre-covid, can book at $150 for 2-shots. Start with BJ, FJ, then massage, after time passes, little bro revive again can still opt for another BJ or HJ at least Super worth it - everything also get. But finding those that have background to do proper massage is hit-and-miss. Mostly have to scan FR to find out.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
$150/45/1 still okay, considering you go to shop ML and take full service, have to pay $50 entrance + ??? for FJ.

But i think you ask such thai FL to quickly massage you 20 minutes and still FJ for 20 minutes, she probably won't entertain Too much work!

Pre-covid, can book at $150 for 2-shots. Start with BJ, FJ, then massage, after time passes, little bro revive again can still opt for another BJ or HJ at least Super worth it - everything also get. But finding those that have background to do proper massage is hit-and-miss. Mostly have to scan FR to find out.
Usually I will bang 1 round then I massage then playing with their tits and pussy then bang them again. Haha! If you can massage well, these ml/ fl will love you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1