The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 21-07-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 11
voreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hello brothers,

Hibernation end next month!!!
Going on the super long weekend.
6 to 8 Aug.

Any brothers got updates of batam scenes after covid? Hows the crowd and frequent visit place still open?

Seafood place, shopping mall and massage place still available or closed down?

Thanks
Old 21-07-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voreg View Post
6 to 8 Aug.

Any brothers got updates of batam scenes after covid? Hows the crowd and frequent visit place still open?
Not sure 6 to 8 Aug super long weekend...

Anyway if you read back the last 20 pages you will find the info.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello brothers,

6 to 8 Aug.

Thanks
You should go on 5th night then come back at 9th afternoon, then thats long lol.

Its recovering, but definitely not as lively as pre covid. Earlier this month i went, only 3 joint is operating, my taxi tried calling multiple taxi friends, all give the same 3 places. They mention other joint is starting to open, but nobody knows when.

Shopping mall and massage places definitely recovered, plenty of massage shop available, clean or with VM.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello brothers,

6 to 8 Aug.

Thanks
just came back for 1night stay ,compare before covid the crowd is alot of lesser but shopping makan everything back to normal after looking for couple of joint settle with 1 with quite number of young girls and service is good and was introduce by my cewek boss gave me most of the cewek photo if u are interested just call him .if intrested can pm me
Old 21-07-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CrazyHustler7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
just came back for 1night stay ,compare before covid the crowd is alot of lesser but shopping makan everything back to normal after looking for couple of joint settle with 1 with quite number of young girls and service is good and was introduce by my cewek boss gave me most of the cewek photo if u are interested just call him .if intrested can pm me
Hopefully it’s happening this weekend..
Old 21-07-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CrazyHustler7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, thanks for the infos fed the past few years, this was my one and only informative source whenever I Chiong to batam. Last went was in 2018. Intending to head over to batam this weekend and decided to join the chat to update my experience as well. wish me luck.
Old 21-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
You should go on 5th night then come back at 9th afternoon, then thats long lol.
My long weekend in October will be 9 days 8 nights.
Old 21-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
My long weekend in October will be 9 days 8 nights.
powerful so many days in batam
Old 21-07-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
deepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Next trip 7th Aug for 2 nites. In my opinion, 2 nights is max for me as i will run dry after multiple rounds.
Tried 3 nites and on 3rd day i have no more urge to find any ceweks. Maybe its just 😆me
Old 21-07-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 21
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold

Any bros in batam.. I just reach day 1..
Old 22-07-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
obikom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ready to cheong batam again ah? Been trying PRC in Singapore but sick of landmines, so want to try nasi lemak. They don't come here anymore, so I go where they are instead Here is my report.

Booked 3d2n at Da Vienna Hotel. Room clean and nice. Didn't have any contacts here so just read SBF to find out. A couple bros help out over DM, but already settled by time got replies but thanks!!

Day 1:

Booked into hotel at about 12pm. Settled, went out, google map for Hallo Kitty massage. Walk out of hotel, I flag down a Blue Bird taxi and tell him I want look for cewek, he look damn blur and don't know where I want to go. So nvm, I foot soldier it. Walk there from my hotel. About 15 mins.

In the area, a lot of massage spas. Went to each one look for cewek, all CANNOT bring out LT one. So go each one, see picture and ask, no one will tell you where to find LT one. The chinese guy at Hallo Kitty act blur say don't know and Batam cannot find LT anymore. Even the recep boy at H3 massage, when the LT joint call Mawar is just next door! Last spa visit is called Good One (along same area as Hello Kitty) so just decide to go for it. Looked at pictures look young and babe. Booked one. 580rp massage + 1 shot. Go to the room to settle down, then one auntie maid came in. Cannot lah. So I say want to change girl. They got the house angpai to come. Body solid, face can tell got some age. Claim 27 from Bandung. But service ok, make up for it.

Then go makan, and go back hotel rest. At about 5pm, go out hunt again. This time try another area, so google maps Hana Hotel, where I read Segar joint is opposite it. Walk half-way got a motorcycle agent approach me, say can bring see cewek. Ok lor. Hop on, knn, also bring me to Segar. At that time, all left is cmi ones, look like your overworked overweight auntie maids on a bad day. Talk to the boss he say must come about 12pm, by 2pm good ones normally gone. Rates 1.2-1.6m. Also got more than 2m one, but dont look like worth it to me.

Agent brought me to Memory KTV, picked one young 18-19 quite swee one. Book 1.5m LT. Agent sent me back hotel, I gave him 100k for his efforts. Girl arrived shortly. So young swee one ok right? Wrong. Zero service, end up I svc her for 1 shot. After that, she dressed up in full gear and slept on side of bed. Later I touch her, she say no and push my hand away. After I try few more times, knn, at 2am, I ask her to balik kampong. Gave 50k for transport.

Day 2.

Agent text me in morning, ask if I want to go see again, he bring me to new places. Ok lor, arrange 11.30am. Then he brought me to all the same massage places I went on my own. He say he brothers with many joint owners. Pattern is the picture shown is super PS one, the real person can be very different, so don't be shy to ask to see the person first if you dont want to get shock. Told him never mind the massage joint, cmi, just go book another LT. Went to Mawar, all cmi. Went to Links KTV, a lot of girls but didn't see anyone I like. Went back to Memory to pick one out. The young girl I book last night see me happy stand up. I wave her ask her sit back down. Pick another one 23 year old from Bandung, sweet face with braces. Went back hotel, passed my agent 100k and sent him away. Good choice, girl service was good, very friendly. But I can only manage max couple shot a day, rested and after dinner, I asked her to go back first, tipped 150k. She's good and GFE, but I prefer sleep alone.

Overall tips.

Massage joints in the same general area (Diamond city mall). Just navigate with the mall or Hallo Kitty, and there are several in there - H3, Good One, Sakura, etc. All massage joint cannot book out LT one. Pictures are highly PS. Places like Hallo Kitty got SG rate card start from 800rp, higher than local. Heard from my agent they are expensive and not great. I dont know, never try. Full service rates at massage joints range 500-800k 1 hour bah. Some joints no full service, or HJ only, be sure to ask.

LT joints are Mawar (next door H3 massage), Segar (opp Hana Hotel) and KTV like Memory and Links. My general opinion is KTV girls look better. A lot still look like auntie maids in the joints, so just be prepared mentally. Prices vary 1.2 to 1.8m, and some > 2m. Pick your poison.

Lastly, unlike some posts a few pages back, my this 2 LT experience is, the girls will stay with you until 7am next morning unless you send them back (or they give problems and want to go back themselves). Don't seem to have 3 shot and go limit. I dont know, never hit it so I just ask them to leave earlier, as I prefer sleep alone. For tips to agent or girl, I dont know any market rate, I just give what I think is ok. So don't use my number here as reference, I dont know if low or high, but they all seem happy, which is fine with me as I also here for holiday.

Bonus: for food, I use grabfood deliver to lobby, too trouble to go out to the foodcourt to eat. Next time I come dont need agent anymore (they take a cut means your rates higher if you book a girl), just take grab or gojek direct to the joints. They are all in general same area, walkable, dont like one walk to the next one. I dont speak Bahasa, so communication is type in google translate. Finally, I will avoid michat girls. 90% you get elephants. Sure got some ok occasionally but low chance.

Hope this helps. Cheong safe.

Last edited by obikom; 22-07-2022 at 02:46 AM.
Old 22-07-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 9
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obikom View Post
Next time I come dont need agent anymore (they take a cut means your rates higher if you book a girl), just take grab or gojek direct to the joints. They are all in general same area, walkable, dont like one walk to the next one. Finally, I will avoid michat girls. 90% you get elephants. I prefer to see first who I will be bonking.

Hope this helps. Cheong safe.
bro obikom, up you my humble 8 points for your detailed report.

i saw previously, many seniors here say when you take transport directly to joints, chances are they will follow you in, then claim commission.
but if i remember correctly, so far i saw seniors say is for taxi only? anyway, bear in mind that the following situation i just said may happen which will make you pay 200-300k more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
A tip for bros who want to go booking joints. If your hotel is far from the joints, take a Grabcar or Gocar to a nearby hotel near the joints. Then just walk to the joints to avoid the 300k taxi commision. Hotel examples are utama hotel, lai lai mutiara hotel and the legendary Formosa Hotel . Hope this helps make your cheonging cheaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear View Post
Can share which joints you visited that are opened? Pricing seems around the pre covid period, possibly they included the "referral" fee to your taxi driver which is about 200k.
Old 22-07-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Just a suggestion for anyone who hopes to "reduce" spending on the taxi referral/ commission fees. I usually know its just going to happen whether you like it or not.
Due to being lazy to walk all over looking for LT, I will still take a taxi, but will negotiate the taxi fee. If heading off from batam centre (est is RP70k to nagoya), I will ask driver to waive it. Its even easier if you are travelling with more pax around.
For those who are pretty new and still hope to navigate themselves, can slowly browse through how to find the LT joints and recce. It's part of the adventure.

Would still suggest taking the taxi for the first trip, then take screen shots of the gps map (google) and pictures of the joints you visit so you can get an idea how to navigate better on your next trip and recce with the clear directions more efficiently if you choose to walk. It makes your massage more shiok after that 5km to 6km walk.

Happy cheonging!
Old 22-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Klone80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKlone80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can i ask how to attach photo here?
Got some michat lady want to add me. Claim she is not FL and want to be friends.
I want to ask if any bros here know her.
Ps. She sent me a topless pic
Old 22-07-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klone80 View Post
Can i ask how to attach photo here?
Got some michat lady want to add me. Claim she is not FL and want to be friends.
I want to ask if any bros here know her.
Ps. She sent me a topless pic
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1615

NB - Please do not reply to long post...always edit...mod may delete those long reply...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1