The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
East used to be a gold mine pre-covid days.
I have to come from west to dig those golds.
But now still have good one from time to time. Still ok.

West is the worst place to be
Yes you are right about the West being barren. The only MP that I went and a few times is at Bukit Batok and the ML was from TSC previously. The other 2 - one at Pioneer HDB so I rejected and the other at lakeside condo who aeroplaned me... it is indeed really bad.

East used to be really good during the LTD days.
Last time even Tampines got ML.

Btw, I visited Baby - she is not really central but NE rather.
Now I understand why she is being compared to KY (and why she is easier to book compared to KY). Her sensual was quite good for a vanilla but overall the session was just okay especially after the deed. Okay for RTM but not the weekly type. Also the shower water pressure, reminded me of cici's place last time.

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 18-05-2022 at 04:40 PM.
Old 18-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 9
FlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
How was your session bro? Pls share
Hi bro, on the day she didn't respond to me at the time of session . I went to my regular ML somewhere else.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MyFantasy1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro try
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/angel-massage/

Looking good from review and photos haha
Old 18-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone who visited Angel recently can comment if her hygiene issue has been solved? Remember bros here were saying that it was a bit below par
Old 18-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone who visited Angel recently can comment if her hygiene issue has been solved? Remember bros here were saying that it was a bit below par
Maybe it could have been usage of vape causing mouth dryness can produce bad breath, mouth sores and even cause tooth decay.

Don't think too much, is probably just exaggerated by some.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dravityge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An An SLG
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/an-an-massage/

Can attest to the good reviews shared by other bros.

Location: 8/10 (Central, fairly clean, accessible, parking available)
Looks 9/10 (Similar to pictures)
Skin 10/10 (Smooth, fair)
Massage 6/10 (it was ok)
Sensual 9/10 (definitely knows what shes doing)
BBBJ/CIM 9/10 (no rush, accommodating)
After-nut service 10/10 (Unexpected additional effort, and great head massage)

Instructions clear.
Playful character, couldn't build full rapport due to language barrier.
Pretty and hot.
Little to no noticeable phone use
No french, so respected that boundary.

Would recommend RTM - but I don't chiong much.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Yes, she won't and don't need to change her mode
I reckon there is a sizeable group who likes what she offers
that sounds similar to zoya category.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlLooker91 View Post
Hi bro, on the day she didn't respond to me at the time of session . I went to my regular ML somewhere else.
Ok i am going to try now. Hopefully not landmine😆
Old 18-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Not so much of to fake but to protect her from injury due to dry fingering
not commenting on why they do that, just that the wetness is not real
Old 18-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
that sounds similar to zoya category.
Zoya has her days and you need to be in her good books
Arissa is way more eager to provide top quality service so I would not lump them in the same category
Old 18-05-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsum1988 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-li-massage/

Sensual: 3.5/10 (man I had a bad time, thought I had a winner from the reviews)
RTM: probably not...
dont think sensual was her strong part... it has been a long time since a girl almost cannot get me off.
Old 18-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsum1988 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-li-massage/

Things probably changed dramatically due to her burning herself while cooking. I decided to see her a few weeks ago after seeing very positive reviews here....

Looks: 6/10 (maybe her confidence was affected after she burnt a little part of her face due to cooking, since she has gotten close to perfect score for the last two reviews)
Attitude: 4/10 (mindful of her recent incident but she was affected from how I see it)
Massage: 3/10 (I have got bad aches on shoulders the day after, I was disappointed, things might be different since she has recovered)
Body: 6/10 (okay la)
Sensual: 3.5/10 (man I had a bad time, thought I had a winner from the reviews)
RTM: probably not...
Bro your FR seems contradicting. U give low ratings but said is because of her burns, so why not give her a 2nd chance since she has recovered? Lol. Don’t get me wrong, after so many rounds and batches of MLs, I find that many of them patterns getting more and more to the extent that they are treating us like fools. No wonder they prefer to come here than to be in China doing the same trade. The chinaman there will definitely not give as much face as how we are giving now. Some MLs I talk to tell me they can on average earn 100k rmb a month back home so I laugh and thought to myself, then what are you doing here in sg?

Recently I also met up with a ML whom I had visited before a few times and she was telling me how biz not so good and all, also tell me a few guys chasing her and asking her to be their gf. We were talking abt nightlife and ktvs and abt short time and stuff then suddenly I was asked by her how much do I think she’s worth for short time. So I replied the standard rate and it was ok for her.

So in short, as long as u play the cards right, leave a gd impression, don’t get too clingy to a ML and manage them more like a transaction, u could get an upperhand. These MLs come here from day 1 objective is to earn money not to have further excess emotional baggage.

This is my few cents worth and I know not all will agree with me, nonetheless most important is to have fun and destress because that’s what u are paying for.
Old 18-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
SYT ML who can speak English are rare or near zero.
If they are already know Enlgish, chances are they won't be in SLG.
Better option out there.
Mostly the MILF tend to self learn over a period of time.

Yeah bro, it's very rare and difficult to find. Well, I do have enjoyable session with Chinese speaking ml, but an English speaking ones will enhance the experience more since my Chinese just plainly suck. Haha.

I heard xiao mi can speak english, not sure if that's true or not. (or if it is even the same xiao mi)
Old 19-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Zoya has her days and you need to be in her good books
Arissa is way more eager to provide top quality service so I would not lump them in the same category
I have to agree on this and and to be fair to Arissa, she is definitely more accomodating and you don't need to bear the brunt if you doesn't follow the rule.

Would say both has their own plus point.

Last edited by Tom666; 19-05-2022 at 01:15 AM.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=Ray06;21300751]
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
FR for yue yue (SLG)

Read earlier bro's MR and went to try.

New girl, said she's been here less than a week. Location is easy to find, not far from MRT for foot soldiers. If driving better to park at food centre next door coz parking entry for the building has gantry and security guard. after parking just follow her instruction to walk to the correct door. easy peasy.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

If you do a search under SLG for Yue Yue, you will get two Yue Yue.
Only their Chinese names are different, one is 月月 and another is 约约
Unless you can provide their respective links.
the latter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1