The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 15-05-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Yest went out, saw many ladies not in bra, a lot of pokies everywhere. Got chinese, indian and ang moh (as usual). Then saw another ang moh lady from behind, can see her side boobs showing much fresh, when turned around can see her nipples poking through her sexy white dress.
These 2 weeks, weather sibei hot. Not surprising to see more of such braless
生活如简单,知足且常乐
Old 15-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Was in office this week and it’s getting crowded. Our work desks are long work benches side by side, with a Center divider across the row, so it’s a 2 X 4 configuration. Was standing up chatting with a colleague at (let’s call it) seat 1C. The marketing girl working at seat 2C came back from lunch. Her bag was on the floor so she bent down to put stuff in, and the front of her top just opened up, purple bra and A+ / B- boobs. Went to buy Toto later that day… time to hang around there more after lunch next week
Old 15-05-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
dreamboiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
These 2 weeks, weather sibei hot. Not surprising to see more of such braless
Hopefully in thin white T-shirts
Old 16-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to petrol kiosk to top up petrol few weeks ago. While browsing around the store, saw a lady in wool type tank top and braless. Can see 2 pokies greeting everyone. But too bad, she was on her way out of the shop. Come to think of it, she's probably panty-less as well. Remember her ass juddering when she walk.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurnoob View Post
Went to petrol kiosk to top up petrol few weeks ago. While browsing around the store, saw a lady in wool type tank top and braless. Can see 2 pokies greeting everyone. But too bad, she was on her way out of the shop. Come to think of it, she's probably panty-less as well. Remember her ass juddering when she walk.
Her shorts also wool type?
Old 16-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharings bros.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Was recently at kiliney road row of shop house opp com centre. Had lunch there and was walking to my car, saw a mummy with her breast feeding nipple dangling out when she bend down to soothe her crying baby.

Best thing was Daddy was just beside doing nothing. He could also be enjoying the view and thinking how to hard to such on them at night.

Behold the sight. Still getting hard thinking of it.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

So far i haven seen any which so many bros here reporting n sharing they saw so many young syts n milf ladies these days daringly going out braless to public places everywhere in SG like gyms, supermarkets, petrol stations etc, etc...if really true n if the trend gets even more widespread, pity the bra manufacturing industry...they will go bust sooner or later...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So far i haven seen any which so many bros here reporting n sharing they saw so many young syts n milf ladies these days daringly going out braless to public places everywhere in SG like gyms, supermarkets, petrol stations etc, etc...if really true n if the trend gets even more widespread, pity the bra manufacturing industry...they will go bust sooner or later...hehe
yesterday i sawn a young and hot ang mo mei mei came up the bus, her bust was so big, but what catches my attention was her pokie poking through her tight tee.
Old 17-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Her shorts also wool type?
Something like this in white.
https://shopee.sg/Women-s-Pants-Trousers-Fashionable-All-Match-100--Cotton-Wide-Leg-Summer-Thin-Casual-Women-Korean-Version-Loose-Linen-Elastic-High-Waist-Straight-Mopping-Long-i.294739317.15673214651
Old 18-05-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

This morning sent my girl to school, saw my "favourite" pre-school teacher again with her loose blouse. Unfortunately my girl was in one of her moods which diverted my attention away and making me unable to appreciate the moment - however I still managed to catch a down-blouse at the last moments showing some flowery or lace patterns off the straps connecting to the bra cups.

Oh well...just another cheap thrill day......
Old 18-05-2022, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
During a gathering at a friend's house, we went out to smoke at the staircase. Halfway through the smoke break suddenly had the urge to shit. Quickly rush back into the house but the common toilet was occupied, very urgent so didnt think much and master toilet came to my mind.

As the living room's aircon was on, the master bedroom door was closed. I opened the door and sitting on the bed was my friend's wife topless, breastfeeding their newborn. The baby stopped sucking and both mother and baby looked towards me. Both her full C cup breast staring at me too. I stood there and stared for a good few seconds before i regained composure and exit the room with a raging cock and lost the urge to shit.

As i closed the bedroom door, my other friend's gf got out from the common bathroom. I quickly went into the common bathroom, still have the perfume smell of this gf, as i lost the urge to shit, i started wanking my raging cock thinking of the earlier scene and enjoying the lingering perfume smell.

What a great gathering..

Ever since i saw my friend's wife's (let's call her A) breasts, i couldn't stop thinking about them..

During work, halfway through my evening runs, when i am brushing my teeth and especially when im having that big bao during teabreak, the images of A's breasts kept flowing into my mind.

I decided to hatch a little plan to satisfy my cravings...

Do up my points so i know you are interested in my story.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-05-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 18-05-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1