The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/dolly-massage/

Seem like new listing
Fn + bbbj
Nice boobies
looks a bit meaty. haha
Old 17-05-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
Wahaha. No worries. We are still as knn as before. Anyways most have 从良上岸。think left us two... Muahahah
No lah, NSH I went with birdie and rolf. Both also still alive and kicking. Lol
Anyway, this thread not like BS thread, can tcss one. Think we better don’t tcss too much. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-05-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Yes, she won't and don't need to change her mode
I reckon there is a sizeable group who likes what she offers
Thank you bro! Will go there and relax my mind, and body 🤪 in need of a great massage!
Old 17-05-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

...... and when she started her cat bath on my legs, I felt 2 huge soft melons with weight on my calf. Wow!
ok must try liao.... wait for her to move....
Old 17-05-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

summer finally leaving for good....about time..even i cant book her this days
Old 17-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
FR for yue yue (SLG)

Read earlier bro's MR and went to try.

New girl, said she's been here less than a week. Location is easy to find, not far from MRT for foot soldiers. If driving better to park at food centre next door coz parking entry for the building has gantry and security guard. after parking just follow her instruction to walk to the correct door. easy peasy.

I feel yue yue's face is very similar to the photos. there's meitu for the make up effect but its her, dont need to discount too much. I think most ppl will say she's pretty, but some how im on the fence for this one. age wise... I actually can't really put my finger on it. confirm not syt but wanna say pre-milf also not right. Maybe I'm on the fence because my brain a bit confused. Could be because her facial features makes her look slightly more mature than her age. having said this, I'm confident most bros will find her pretty (as opposed to being just acceptable).

her list price is 120 for hj. if wanna bbbj+cim top up 30. she said she will pick the guys for bbbj+cim. I think if she thinks you are ok, she will offer it straight up. if she didn't offer, I feel no harm just try asking for it.

her height is maybe 155-160. her figure is not like the model kind of skinny like chengzi or sugar who are actually more my type, but I wanna say yue yue is slim, also not quite right, wanna say slightly meaty also not quite right. maybe somewhere in between. maybe this is what some bros call big-boned, but big boned also a bit overkill as a description. her legs are not those long skinny kind and butt not as shapely and perky but not flat either. but overall should be really quite ok. confirm plus chop not landmine. in fact, I think many bros will like it. her best asset will be her boobs, C+ cup natural and soft, light coloured and nice sized nipples. Her skin is nice and smooth too.

her service and attitude really no horse run. will shower for you before and after.

Massage is actually not bad. better than most I've tried (I didn't pick those other girls who's 'specialty' is massage anyway).

For the sensual part, when on your back, she will rub her boobs all over, even down to the legs. after that she will literally lick and suck every part of the back, legs, neck, balls, but no AR for me even though I ended in the kneeling position. She did one round with water and another round with the bj gel where she will suck and move the suction around the area she is sucking. after flipping around, will lick nips, kiss and lick neck and ears.

But because the service for this part is so good and complete, I ended up not trying to kiss. I feel the service level is similar to anan, just no wash cock with mouth and water after cim (that actually happened at the start with sanitising water for yue yue). can lick nipples, but was advised not to suck, but I did what I usually do which has a bit of sucking combined with licking and she didn't complain. I think she's just maybe scared of aggressive sucking. She did BBBJ for me in a few positions. can 69 and paint pussy, cannot insert finger.

after blowing my load in her mouth, she will go wash up a bit and still continue with massage. her head and face massage is good coz she was a beautician. I thought that was it, but she continued to massage my arms and legs too after that. was asked to go shower after the massage, then next bro called when I was drying up. so I think no shortchange in time, I didn't really check. I am not they type that need to get every second for what I pay anyway. good experience can already (but of coz not overboard too short time la).

Overall, I won't say the GFE is very high. More apt to say service level is very high. I think comparable to An An and personally I think yue yue looks better. Personally I prefer GFE over service level la. But I think this lady is a gem that many bros will enjoy and RTM.
Wah bro..69 and lick pussy..is she a FL in disguise.
From the way u describe macham can FJ.
Hmmm seems worth it for FJ.
Any bros got up her so far?
Any FR
Old 18-05-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
handsum1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-li-massage/

Things probably changed dramatically due to her burning herself while cooking. I decided to see her a few weeks ago after seeing very positive reviews here....

Looks: 6/10 (maybe her confidence was affected after she burnt a little part of her face due to cooking, since she has gotten close to perfect score for the last two reviews)
Attitude: 4/10 (mindful of her recent incident but she was affected from how I see it)
Massage: 3/10 (I have got bad aches on shoulders the day after, I was disappointed, things might be different since she has recovered)
Body: 6/10 (okay la)
Sensual: 3.5/10 (man I had a bad time, thought I had a winner from the reviews)
RTM: probably not...
Old 18-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Think east side no more good one liao...
East used to be a gold mine pre-covid days.
I have to come from west to dig those golds.
But now still have good one from time to time. Still ok.

West is the worst place to be
Old 18-05-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I wonder if any bro know any syt ML who can speak at least abit of English?
(Yeah, that other thread of English speaking ML is practically broken, ppl rarely check that thread)

most English speaking ML seems to be milfs.. not really for me

Like bro lupinrobin said, no matter in our 20 ot 70, we like syt/xmm.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
I wonder if any bro know any syt ML who can speak at least abit of English?
(Yeah, that other thread of English speaking ML is practically broken, ppl rarely check that thread)

most English speaking ML seems to be milfs.. not really for me

Like bro lupinrobin said, no matter in our 20 ot 70, we like syt/xmm.
SYT ML who can speak English are rare or near zero.
If they are already know Enlgish, chances are they won't be in SLG.
Better option out there.
Mostly the MILF tend to self learn over a period of time.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbird9889 View Post
I think some will, at least the one I visited today
During the bbbj she move my hand to touch her below
Was already super wet and abit slimy, didn’t really touch her much before that
After the bbbj I told her let me go wash my hands first before continuing
sometimes the wetness is fake, they put gel below. FYI
Old 18-05-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
summer finally leaving for good....about time..even i cant book her this days
Sad day for us both!
Old 18-05-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all
Thanks for sharing nice and details FR of yue yue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
FR for yue yue (SLG)

New girl, said she's been here less than a week. Location is easy to find, not far from MRT for foot soldiers. If driving better to park at food centre next door coz parking entry for the building has gantry and security guard. after parking just follow her instruction to walk to the correct door. easy peasy.

I feel yue yue's face is very similar to the photos. there's meitu for the make up effect but its her, dont need to discount too much. I think most ppl will say she's pretty, but some how im on the fence for this one. age wise... I actually can't really put my finger on it. confirm not syt but wanna say pre-milf also not right. Maybe I'm on the fence because my brain a bit confused. Could be because her facial features makes her look slightly more mature than her age. having said this, I'm confident most bros will find her pretty (as opposed to being just acceptable).

her list price is 120 for hj. if wanna bbbj+cim top up 30. she said she will pick the guys for bbbj+cim. I think if she thinks you are ok, she will offer it straight up. if she didn't offer, I feel no harm just try asking for it.

her height is maybe 155-160. her figure is not like the model kind of skinny like chengzi or sugar who are actually more my type, but I wanna say yue yue is slim, also not quite right, wanna say slightly meaty also not quite right. maybe somewhere in between. maybe this is what some bros call big-boned, but big boned also a bit overkill as a description. her legs are not those long skinny kind and butt not as shapely and perky but not flat either. but overall should be really quite ok. confirm plus chop not landmine. in fact, I think many bros will like it. her best asset will be her boobs, C+ cup natural and soft, light coloured and nice sized nipples. Her skin is nice and smooth too.

her service and attitude really no horse run. will shower for you before and after.

Massage is actually not bad. better than most I've tried (I didn't pick those other girls who's 'specialty' is massage anyway).

For the sensual part, when on your back, she will rub her boobs all over, even down to the legs. after that she will literally lick and suck every part of the back, legs, neck, balls, but no AR for me even though I ended in the kneeling position. She did one round with water and another round with the bj gel where she will suck and move the suction around the area she is sucking. after flipping around, will lick nips, kiss and lick neck and ears.

But because the service for this part is so good and complete, I ended up not trying to kiss. I feel the service level is similar to anan, just no wash cock with mouth and water after cim (that actually happened at the start with sanitising water for yue yue). can lick nipples, but was advised not to suck, but I did what I usually do which has a bit of sucking combined with licking and she didn't complain. I think she's just maybe scared of aggressive sucking. She did BBBJ for me in a few positions. can 69 and paint pussy, cannot insert finger.

after blowing my load in her mouth, she will go wash up a bit and still continue with massage. her head and face massage is good coz she was a beautician. I thought that was it, but she continued to massage my arms and legs too after that. was asked to go shower after the massage, then next bro called when I was drying up. so I think no shortchange in time, I didn't really check. I am not they type that need to get every second for what I pay anyway. good experience can already (but of coz not overboard too short time la).

Overall, I won't say the GFE is very high. More apt to say service level is very high. I think comparable to An An and personally I think yue yue looks better. Personally I prefer GFE over service level la. But I think this lady is a gem that many bros will enjoy and RTM.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=samunouno;21299435]FR for yue yue (SLG)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

If you do a search under SLG for Yue Yue, you will get two Yue Yue.
Only their Chinese names are different, one is 月月 and another is 约约
Unless you can provide their respective links.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
sometimes the wetness is fake, they put gel below. FYI

Not so much of to fake but to protect her from injury due to dry fingering
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1