The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
MLs are human as well, and women normally get wet if the feel with the guy is right.

How each ML see in a guy that makes them wet varies. Not just because guy is rich, handsome or has a 6-packs.

If the guy views the session as a transaction, most likely the ML will feel it as such.

My humble 2 cents and have a nice long weekends bros.
My advise is to keep it transactional and don’t get emotion involve.
I have my fair share of experiences where I met some that refuse to accept money, and the relationship get a bit blurred. My advise , pay and F off after the deed.
Old 14-05-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
felurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Joy or Malaxi a while back while she was at her spa location, sorry MR a bit delayed.

Friendly girl, appeared at the door in a big white T-shirt and panties.

Looks about 70% like her photos. 7/10
Massage: so-so, the body rolling move is more for fun
Sensual: accomodating, roam top and bottom.
GFE is her strong suit, very relaxed and no commercial feel

Not been to new location so no comments
Old 14-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by felurian View Post
Tried Joy or Malaxi a while back while she was at her spa location, sorry MR a bit delayed.

Friendly girl, appeared at the door in a big white T-shirt and panties.

Looks about 70% like her photos. 7/10
Massage: so-so, the body rolling move is more for fun
Sensual: accomodating, roam top and bottom.
GFE is her strong suit, very relaxed and no commercial feel

Not been to new location so no comments
Her new location is even better, big bed occupying most of the room
Old 14-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.
Location: Convenient part of Area G for drivers and those who take public transport

Massage: Massage was thorough and done in two segments, with sensual sandwiched in between. Not pro level like Man Man, but spa-standard. Part 1 was done face down, covering the back, buttocks and leg, with some tickling in between. As I enjoy the feel of pubic hair brushing against the body, my request for this to be done with panties off was acceded to. Shiok, especially on occasions when she sat on my buttocks.

Part 2 was done face up, starting with a head massage, followed by both arms, the abdomen, ending with a bit of Thai-style twisting of the spine.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering.  Would have been perfect if she had allowed herself to climax but she held back, although she was really wet. Fake lovemaking was incredible with her on top first, and then me, as she urged me to pump harder and faster. Ended shooting loads on her pubic region.

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.) Full 90 min. Occasional answering messages, which is acceptable.

GFE: Very chatty and sincere. 25 minutes into the session, she was already offering to show me around and bring me to the best eating places if I were to visit Shenzhen.

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

RTM: Without doubt.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Visited her last week. Agree she’s VFM..not for boobs lover though. 😊
Old 14-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

iykyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
MLs are human as well, and women normally get wet if the feel with the guy is right.

How each ML see in a guy that makes them wet varies. Not just because guy is rich, handsome or has a 6-packs.

If the guy views the session as a transaction, most likely the ML will feel it as such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Thanks for the insights.

But they usually don’t allow touching of their trigger areas…
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Haha. Lol.

No comments.
Old 14-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Just wondering if MLs can get wet during sensual? Because it seems to me that they are able to control themselves..
Yes they can control (for those who want to control). Otherwise how to survive each day without getting tired?

I'm told when she doesn't think or focus on that part, she will have no feeling. Some can say that zhut zhut also no feeling.

If she likes you enough, the above won't apply.

Anyway it's YMMV. If you gauge correctly, you know she knows but few will believe your MR FR because things cannot be verified online. It's also between you and her. A stable few of these would be sufficient.

Last edited by bondage; 14-05-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old 14-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Visited her last week. Agree she’s VFM..not for boobs lover though. 😊
Is her bbbj worth a $30 top up? Seems expensive if it’s not even a Cim.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-05-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lulab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has ML recommendations with catbath skills like MLX/Joy? TIA
Old 14-05-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new FR on An Yi? She is tough to book...
Old 14-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post
Any new FR on An Yi? She is tough to book...
Just tried her recently . Indeed she’s tough to book , a real syt but plain vanilla. But base on her youth and look , I think she’s currently one of the hottest.

Look : 8.5
Tits : 32B
Sensual : panty on , lying besides u
Massage : don’t think too much 😄
Old 14-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for shaung shuang.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Looks: 9/10. Has a good figure too. Won't reject kind.
Massage: 8/10. Sits on your back during massage, Can feel her smooth inner thighs.
Sensual: 7/10. Abit shy
RTM: Yes

What I like about shuang shuang that she focus on you throughout the session. Does not use her phone throughout. You can hold a good conversation with her, just like visiting your gf.
Old 14-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, giving my FR as a newbie in this scene. These are the few ML who accepted my number.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-qian-qian/

Location: Very open. Spa entrance is beside a restaurant. Room is fairly clean.
Looks: After the usual discount she is still pleasant looking. Not good in guessing age but should be in her mid-late 20s.
Body: Quite petite and little body fat
Massage: Not strong but not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY. Requested for FN. Can play with neh neh and zhut zhut. I opted for HJ. Overall average experience. Strong point is that she is quite willing but sensual is lacking.

Personally won't RTM unless feeling extra horny (Can't be choosy as a newbie anyway)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/emily-massage/

Location: Discreet condo but a fair bit of walking from MRT stn. Lives alone but lingering smell of smoke in her house. Thankfully she smelled fine during the service cos cigarette breath is a big turn off for me.
Looks: Had makeup on and looked quite different from profile. Slight Ah Lian look but pleasant looking. Should be late 20s.
Body: Petite and no body fat. Boobs is nicely proportioned with small brown nips
Massage: Slightly better w/ more effort. Again not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY. SN only and cannot zhut zhut. Neh neh is nice and soft to play with. Laid beside me when giving HJ while I play with her boobs.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-xue-massage/

(Visited once many months ago before she moved. FR might be outdated but wanna share)

Looks: Pretty and SYT. Very similar to SGL picture
Body: Petite and no body fat. Her boobs are quite a pair!!
Massage: Weak but not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY and SN only. Can zhut zhut with top up. Sensual is average.

If I wanna see a nice pair on a SYT I will probably RTM. Too bad she moved and the new location is not very convenient for me.

I have a few other MLs who I wanna try but no luck in getting their reply. Hopefully after a few more visits to other ML they are able to accept my HP

-----------------------------
I know this thread is meant for positive reviews but wanna share a bad experience

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

Messaged her in the morning and agreed on a particular time on the same day. I asked for her address and she vaguely said "near <some MRT station>". I asked again for condo name/ postal code and received the same reply. I'm thinking that she would provide the address closer to the appointment so I went down to said MRT station 30 minute prior. Then she tell me she had to postpone the appointment to 3 hours later?! ok suck thumb. No other ML replied me and feeling the urge to release. I pressed her for the address a couple time, and once more just before the postponed time. Then she went silent on me.

Her picture looks pretty and one of the few who replied me. Won't try after wasting my time.
Old 14-05-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
if she allow u to cunningligous means can open panty liao ma. if she doesn't then too bad lor. there was one supposedly SN vanilla (and I won't single out who so don't pm me and ask who pls), I ask for 69 she ownself panty down literally rub her pussy at my mouth sia... when I actually expected panty on 69 coz I like the view of ass. no choice... lick lor... LOL
I experienced once, strip off panty and said “I go wash up my pussy, today sweat a lot”, and I have a good feast after that hahah..
Old 14-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This morning went to find my long time regular ML from MP, I skipped her last week so today she afraid I'd drop her so treated me much nicer than ever.

Then afternoon I visited this newly established regular condo ML. I heard some stories about her and I did experience something similar which I didn't like... however, some of her attributes still made me want to visit her. Today the session was okay but roaming somewhat reduced...
Then when paying she hinted on tips and started observing when I took the money out from my wallet which is rather irritating... after which she commented next time just give $150 no need to prepare $10 notes... super turned off... what is it with this $150 nonsense nowadays? Are they trying their luck to push this amount to be the new norm?
I don't mind paying $150 if the scope of sevice I feel is worth it (just like the MP ML)... but for vanilla service with 1xHJ? Must be kidding man.

Sorry for ranting every weekend...
One of the ML I visited always return me $10 or $20 after I pay to her, “she asked me not to chiong too much, go to have good food or something else, don’t spend too much hard earn money on this” hahah..

Those who ask for tips is really a huge turned off
Old 14-05-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hahaha I don't like when they too forward too. Like some ml I rather not do too much because maybe there are other bros saliva still there. They never clean thoroughly.

But if they stick their boob or pussy right in your face also not nice to just say no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1