The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Zoe is the branch supervisor, and she has no GQ at all..

a few of the other girls there were also told not to do GQ in the shop.. which means they earn next to nothing as they do not have basic salary, only small commission.. some of them will still try, but will risk scolding and fine by management.

Can forget about this place...
Sad to say how come Zo** is also there bro
Old 10-05-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 9
FlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure if anyone knows of rejuvenate spa at grand link square? Attempt to call but no response. Just walk in?
Old 10-05-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
Tried QSY Wellness at Roxy Square. It is a small shop wit sh two milf manning the shop.Opted for a milf named Helen.Has great massage skills, able to soothen the aches and pain.It has only two beds with curtains so not much privacy.Left a happy man
is it at the steps from the optician in the first lane beside the male grooming place? i thought it was a old place tbh. been once but didnt return. cant even remember the girl who worked there
Old 10-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

Recently I helped a ML post about her services here for a spa in Tampines area. Felt bad for her because business has not been good, today I went back to the shop and I realised it’s no longer $88 gimmick but the lady boss even more daring put at $98 already. No wonder their business getting poorer by the week.
Old 10-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
yes... she is very unhappy here..
Old 10-05-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
yes, she is very unhappy here..
Old 11-05-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlLooker91 View Post
Not sure if anyone knows of rejuvenate spa at grand link square? Attempt to call but no response. Just walk in?
what number you call
Old 11-05-2022, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited R••• S••••• and had a decent massage.It is a small shop and the side menu was great.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
Bathory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBathory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Zoe is the branch supervisor, and she has no GQ at all..

a few of the other girls there were also told not to do GQ in the shop.. which means they earn next to nothing as they do not have basic salary, only small commission.. some of them will still try, but will risk scolding and fine by management.

Can forget about this place...
Oh dear. Cannot GQ! Then zxxx there? 😢
Old 11-05-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Recently I helped a ML post about her services here for a spa in Tampines area. Felt bad for her because business has not been good, today I went back to the shop and I realised it’s no longer $88 gimmick but the lady boss even more daring put at $98 already. No wonder their business getting poorer by the week.
Greedy lady boss.Which SPA is that? Boycott it and letit go bust.As for the ML, ask her to switch job to other SPA
Old 11-05-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Bro I tried after you recommended to me and she die2 ask me take hot stone if not no GQ. Damn sad sia.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Greatview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
Visited R••• S••••• and had a decent massage.It is a small shop and the side menu was great.
Can share contact please?
Old 12-05-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bramblelane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried one at MP near supermarket. Clean joint, good massage, not piano.. pain in shoulders and back gone. ML friendly but musr register. Seems legit but a bit $$$ for 2 hours. No GQ and seeing its upscale, dun dare to try coz no more $$
Old 12-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
Oh dear. Cannot GQ! Then zxxx there? 😢
if you are her ex-regular, you might have heard her story by now..

let's keep our fingers crossed that she can find a better way out/around soon.
Old 12-05-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone remember Qiqi from Revitalise spa in Eunos. She used to use her finger to rim the asshole, very unique kind which only she has this style so far.

Heard the spa changed name already. Is the spa still good for teasing massage and gq? Or anyone has similar style as her can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread