The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
chatforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

On north east line today evening peak hours leaving work.
A lady mid 20s in white romper boarded and was not wearing bra.
Greeted by her pokies for a good 20 minutes.. other guys looking and she didn’t seem to mind. Killing the monday blues..
Old 09-05-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I saw 1 e cup boob with deep cleavage in one north. Knn! Not sure which company she work in. The ppl sure song till cannot recognise their home
Old 09-05-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
doggyhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Actually is Tiong kok Bu...
They used to be called ATB - Ah Tiong Bu
Old 09-05-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithG1998 View Post
15 year old already DD cup. By now should be F cup or bigger?
No, stopped there but the glares never stopped, even as now she is married.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatforfun View Post
On north east line today evening peak hours leaving work.
A lady mid 20s in white romper boarded and was not wearing bra.
Greeted by her pokies for a good 20 minutes.. other guys looking and she didn’t seem to mind. Killing the monday blues..
How u know she din wear bra bro ???...u saw her pokies so clearly meh or just the outline of them poking out of her dress ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG, this just happened!

I was smoking downstairs my office building n this angmoh lady, probably in her later 30s just walked past me. She was wearing a long flowy sundress and her side boobs are so visible n her two nipples are so clearly visible against the fabric in front. Her breasts are big but droopy but I don’t think anyone’s complaining at this sight! N in the sunlight, I can see the outline of her t-string so clearly! She is obviously enjoying the attention from all the men ogling at her as she walked past.
Old 10-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

It is middle of the year with hot weather again. .... braless start to become a trend.

Saw two braless mid 20s young ladies. They can afford to be braless cos they are flat so cannot really tell after they put on their nipple sticker.

One of them has her nipple sticker exposed a little when she bend down to eat her noodles.
Old 10-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
chatforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How u know she din wear bra bro ???...u saw her pokies so clearly meh or just the outline of them poking out of her dress ???
Quite clear, cause other guys i saw were also looking at her too.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatforfun View Post
Quite clear, cause other guys i saw were also looking at her too.
Ic...thks for the clarification bro ...notti girl she ...such a cockteaser

Old 10-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Weather getting hot n sudden rain she get wet n 2 pokies shown up to say Hi
Old 10-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Happened yesterday but having lunch when this tanned hot MILF about mid-30s appears in a very shapely outfit (think pippa middleton kind).

I was seated at atable and she was searching for available seats about 3 tables away. From the afternoon sun, since she's wearing a white body-hugging outfit, I could clearly make out some baby blue thong
Old 12-05-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
She is obviously enjoying the attention from all the men ogling at her as she walked past.
This is a dangerous assumption. Women may intentionally or unintentionally wear clothes that are revealing. To conclude that they enjoy the ogling is presumptuous. While there are some who have exhibitionist tendencies, but they are extremely rare. More likely than not, she was disgusted by the men who havent seen a pair of boobs for awhile.

Last edited by purepulp; 12-05-2022 at 10:32 AM.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Was working yesterday, saw a lady about B cup in a tee shirt. She just kept walking around the shop.
After awhile, couldnt help but to realise that her pokie were quite obvious. She wasnt wearing any bra. Think she went for a jog braless and went to the mall to ‘cool down’
Old 12-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
This is a dangerous assumption. Women may intentionally or unintentionally wear clothes that are revealing. To conclude that they enjoy the ogling is presumptuous. While there are some who have exhibitionist tendencies, but they are extremely rare. More likely than not, she was disgusted by the men who havent seen a pair of boobs for awhile.
That’s a fair point…as an angmoh, her dressing might be common in her country n it was a really hot day, so it’s probably why she’s dressed so casually with half her boobs spilling out n visible…
Old 12-05-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Was working yesterday, saw a lady about B cup in a tee shirt. She just kept walking around the shop.
After awhile, couldnt help but to realise that her pokie were quite obvious. She wasnt wearing any bra. Think she went for a jog braless and went to the mall to ‘cool down’
You're working there in tat mall ??..which 1 ???...we can go there n camp there for her ...haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1