The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICkK View Post

guess what
They lesbian in front of you

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-05-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ParidoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
me and my wife went to batam with my sil, staying in 1 hotel room with livin. Get a bottle of hard liquor from the DFS, played a few game to get both of high.

guess what
Please continue, mai tu liao!
Old 05-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ERICkK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They start to kiss (as part of the game) and i start to touch my wife. Sil is like waa.. start to laugh, i off the light and push them to the bed den i say. What happen here stay here
Old 05-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
more more!
Old 06-05-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They start to kiss (as part of the game) and i start to touch my wife. Sil is like waa.. start to laugh, i off the light and push them to the bed den i say. What happen here stay here
pls dont tease like that leh...continue
Old 09-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ERICkK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i Fk my wife 1st off cause right and as she is high i ask her, should i do it to her. She speak to her in bahasa, my sil start to remove her shirt and halfway right before the shirt came off her face. I push her down and finger her, until it so wet. I ask her u need me? She say yes "Kor Kor give me please", i ask my wife can i? She put my cock into my Sil and kiss me and said " u can only cum in me, ok?" I said off cause, is just for fun right...
Old 09-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So i Fk my wife 1st off cause right and as she is high i ask her, should i do it to her. She speak to her in bahasa, my sil start to remove her shirt and halfway right before the shirt came off her face. I push her down and finger her, until it so wet. I ask her u need me? She say yes "Kor Kor give me please", i ask my wife can i? She put my cock into my Sil and kiss me and said " u can only cum in me, ok?" I said off cause, is just for fun right...
You got such a great, caring wife, cheers!

Is this a one off incident or beginning of many times?
Old 10-05-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

I married my wife whom I only dated for 2-3 years, we were ex colleagues. She's simple looking, basically sweet and supportive, decent boobs but of a slightly wider frame. She's never had a boyfriend before me either, so she's very inexperienced in bed, but she's willing to let me do stuff to her without much resistance, only complain i have is that she's not really into it together with me, thus making it less enjoyable as I do love her.

problem, she has a younger sister, slim frame, doesn't look that alike to my wife as she resembles more to her father side, and my wife, their mother. somehow, we ended up working in the same company. She's an introvert, opinionated and also stubborn in her ways, where she's the alpha among the siblings, obviously my wife is an enabler as well. We were alright at first, but a mistake here and there, especially since she overheard some comments i made about her to my wife, which ended up as a confrontational family drama. I even had to apologise to her in front of my future in laws back then, to get their blessing for the marriage. They were traditional and had some rules+concept of family harmony which I'm not used to. (i'm not exactly local) Things were rocky between me and the SIL ever since.

We do not talk at work, or about work.

We do not talk at family meals.

We behave like each other didn't exist at all.

At my wedding last year late Q3, it was a very small event, mostly family and also due to covid. I didn't really care much about the annoying SIL, I've gotten so good at pretending that she doesn't exist, like my eyes will automatically detect her in my peripherals and my body will automatically turn away from her. Obviously, she does the same to me, avoiding me as she found my values wrong and disgusting as a person, something which my bride has always told me to patient with, and has never ever confronted her about. I wasn't even sure that she was at home when I went over to my sweet bride's house. It was a simple and short version which I was thankful for.

Before the tea ceremony, I was just glad that I didn't need to kneel to the annoying SIL who was younger, and serve her tea.

I noticed someone I didn't recognise moving the furniture in at the "in-laws" house to set up for the ceremony at home. I immediately went over to help. Who is this stranger?

me : i'll get the other side.

her : ok sure.

there was an awkward silence when our eyes met, it took me a moment or two to realise who it was!

FUCK! it was the annoying sister in law.

She had make up on, and her hair was different. It wasn't like it was usually tied up. My mouth was left agape slightly.

she was clearly not that happy to see me, but kept her cool as it was our big day after all.

her : thanks. just move follow my lead will do. thanks.

she was curt but controlled. She was holding back her annoyance of me, but also appreciative that I went over to help, when none of the males who were present in the room made any moves to help her.

I realise, i've never seen her in a dress like this before. Her exposed back shoulders was so smooth.... alright, I should be describing it at all. It's just so FUCKING WRONG. I was shocked that she'd be willing to wear a hauter dress like that... Goodness, I couldn't believe that I couldn't recognise at all. and oh FUCK! what is wrong with me... FUCK! why did I even look at them??? Somehow, my eyes got curious on their own, and looked at her chests..........

FUCK!!! why did I look?????? I was curious to know if she was even wearing a bra in this hauter dress???? WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER TO KNOW?????

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I looked again, FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! SHIT!

(Apologies if this is too sick. Will check on responses before continuing)

There was unfortunate passings in the family a few months after our wedding as well, which brought me closer to this annoying SIL..
Old 10-05-2022, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
ParidoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro Stevevaldez!
Old 10-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Of course we want u to continue. Everyone love a sil story!
Old 10-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
There was unfortunate passings in the family a few months after our wedding as well, which brought me closer to this annoying SIL..
Closer to annoying SIL means got chance for actions, cheers!
Old 10-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
i ask my wife can i? She put my cock into my Sil and kiss me and said " u can only cum in me, ok?"
That was cute.... Fantastic wifey and SIL

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 10-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well written. Awaiting your next instalment.

Quote:
I married my wife whom I only dated for 2-3 years, we were ex colleagues. She's simple looking, basically sweet and supportive, decent boobs but of a slightly wider frame. She's never had a boyfriend before me either, so she's very inexperienced in bed, but she's willing to let me do stuff to her without much resistance, only complain i have is that she's not really into it together with me, thus making it less enjoyable as I do love her.

(Apologies if this is too sick. Will check on responses before continuing)

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I married my wife whom I only dated for 2-3 years, we were ex colleagues. She's simple looking, basically sweet and supportive, decent boobs but of a slightly wider frame. …….
Before the tea ceremony, I was just glad that I didn't need to kneel to the annoying SIL who was younger, and serve her tea.……,..

Lol…..what I know is younger has to serve the tea not u serve the younger 🤣🤣🤣
Old 10-05-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I push her down and finger her, until it so wet. I ask her u need me? She say yes "Kor Kor give me please", i ask my wife can i? She put my cock into my Sil and kiss me and said " u can only cum in me, ok?" I said off cause, is just for fun right...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
That was cute.... Fantastic wifey and SIL
Yes indeed, his wifey n SIL r both cute in wat they said ...love girls who know how to call u "korkor" as it shows she respects u a lot

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1