The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Even have number, it might have expired also since 2 years unable to use or top up...unless they kept the WhatsApp account from the existing/old number...

Hope to see the ladies soon again...
haha given to list.. list the 3 WLs u wish to see again
Old 25-04-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

1) Kidd (permanently retired tho)
2) Poh Yi
3) Cookie

One can only reminisce...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

1 fongyi
2 pat
No number 3
Old 02-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. Sally
2. Jenny
3. Fong yi

Quote:
Old 02-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek_fon View Post
1. Sally
2. Jenny
3. Fong yi
1 Miki
2 Joyce
3 Michelle
Old 02-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

1. Xiaowei
2. Sally
3. Michelle
Old 02-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

All the familiar names are coming back slowly but surely...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
All the familiar names are coming back slowly but surely...

too long nv heard of these names....
Old 02-05-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster (P)

Let me try to find their numbers and send them a Hari Raya greetings...

Old 02-05-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let me try to find their numbers and send them a Hari Raya greetings...

I received greeting from a few this morning
Old 02-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Salamat Hari Raya to Malay Muslims WLs. Especially Lynn and exH14 Juliet. Few more back in H24? Cannot remember a page from the past. Rolling good times come to an end.

I wish all the girls good health, and move on to better business and ventures. Till we are out of this pickle, the world in a mess. No countries are going any where. Technical recession. Past 20 yrs.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster (P)

Thats nice bro...not everything is about $$$...after some time, its friendship and memories...

Quote:
I received greeting from a few this morning

Old 02-05-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats nice bro...not everything is about $$$...after some time, its friendship and memories...

its more of a care and concern to a friend, after all these WLs sometime like people and seek for comfort.
Old 02-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster (P)

Agreed bro...a simple Good Morning text will brighten ones day...

Quote:
its more of a care and concern to a friend, after all these WLs sometime like people and seek for comfort.

Old 04-05-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
1)Cookie
2)Michelle
3)Mun Mun

Cookie SYT and sexy. Her skills are pretty good too. Sure want to up her.

Michelle moan very well. Figure not bad too. Her bjjj very good.

Mun Mun, just because she is very sexy and her bjjj and AR very good. I dare say her figure is the best among all PT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1