The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya wtf right!!... up her price some more! The biggest issue I have with her is her constant phone use. Damn turn off. Visited her only once before last year and never again.
A bunch of them up price together
Boycotting all 🤭
Old 11-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Looks 95% like photos and video
Location not very convenient for foot soldier.
Overall service 8/10
Worth the visit

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhu-li-massage/

Bbbj till CIM, (highlight of the session)
Overall service 9/10
Worth the visit
Will rtm to try ear digging for next visit
I did post a short FR for XiaoXi, looks like I’m a clown

Her previous set of photos looks more accurate

Her massage is strong and well trained but I still prefer Zoya hahah..
Old 11-08-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She is as tall and slim as stated?
She is definitely not 1.6 like most MLs. I was fixated on her looks and didn't check her height. But I am sure it is ard 1.65~1.69.

Some bros PM me if can top-up for FJ. I don't know. If my MR regarding give tips for more services insinuate that, then my bad!
Old 11-08-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaty2 View Post
Age : To be looks middle age (for me tail end of pre-milf)
Thanks for sharing. What's your definition/age range of SYT, MILF all these?
Old 11-08-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
Uni15 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any syt to recommend to a new guy in the ML field?
Old 11-08-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
An Ran / Bella / Mu Yan white Knight zapped me with the following comment - she priced herself to filter out cheap charlie like you. Well if you are so wealthy and mighty why not just bao her and take her off the market to save her the trouble of all the name changing and photos refreshing in the hope of conning unsuspecting customers who now have to pay even more to watch her give more attention to her handphone than the person who paid for the session. Don't have the money to bao her? Yah, figured as much. People like you are why the bar is getting lower and lower for these working ladies plying their trade here.

Take it easy bro...I also kena zap and kena fxxx by some white knights for posting real FR on a particular ML.
I really hope the spirit of sharing real FR is alive and well in this forum and can skip some landmines.
Alot of the FR in the websites are not even accurate.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-jiajia/

this one cfm not new.. someone remind me her old name pls i scared landmine
Old 11-08-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post

The look how to say....too Dolly.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:

FL in disguise.. she has another listing at another website name Yao Yao $240FJ
Old 11-08-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya wtf right!!... up her price some more! The biggest issue I have with her is her constant phone use. Damn turn off. Visited her only once before last year and never again.

She's been here for so many years now, is she PR?
look for her twice before, she's definitely pleasant looking and nice pair of racks. certain angle resemble 許藍方

her playability level is probably what knock most folks off the chair. 😂
Old 11-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
FL in disguise.. she has another listing at another website name Yao Yao $240FJ
yeah i know abt that but i thought i see her before...

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/chun-xia-massage/ this one also alot of old reviews but i dont rem the pic nor the name
Old 11-08-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/chun-xia-massage/ this one also alot of old reviews but i dont rem the pic nor the name
Lol, I am not alone!

Need bro Vardy, our Mr CSI.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Zhu Zhu
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

Imo is pre-milf but her nice body is more than enough for me to rate her overall appearance more than other slim Acup SYT.

Petite, height below 1.5m something. Well maintained body. Big boobs and perky butt. Very very smooth and fair body.

Chatty and cute when she talk.

Before the HJ, she offered to juagen. Never tried jua gen before but it feels good and my dick was hard throughout. The feeling of her smooth skin gliding across your body and view of the big boobs is so shiok. Zhut her big boobs until I cum all over her tummy.

I have never tipped a ML before, but her service oriented attitude and comprehensiveness of her service was so good that I tipped her.
Below 1.5 something, but with big boobs.
Can share if natural boobs or enhanced?
Old 11-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
A bunch of them up price together
Boycotting all 🤭
More and more advertising $120 and will avoid engaging Vanilla ML at this rate otherwise those more sensual ones may up their rates higher
Old 11-08-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 4
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Below 1.5 something, but with big boobs.
Can share if natural boobs or enhanced?
Sorry typo. Should be below 1.6m.
The boobs feel natural and soft. Can't tell whether is it enhanced, but the pair looks good and supple.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1