The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-06-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
As the other bros has advised.. used to call herself June/ Chivas, really doesn't matter, bottomline is DON'T TRY. You can thank us later.
Real person is a old auntie.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket998 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/qianqian-massage/

Room: Stay alone very pretty Looks is same as photos and gentle, her massage skills are good and the special services are really sensual. Slim with nice boobies and will continue to meet her.
This gal did a Semi nude or 💯 nude massage?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-06-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
By now, bros should know that 7P has departed.

I am in my 30s (should like cute young girls) but I visited 7P on a regular regular basis because of her extremely good service and consistency.

After her departure, I was in search for another massuer who can provide the same level of comfort and morale booster after the session.

I have tried several recently. The pretty ones are never gonna reach that kind of std. That's just how life works.

I would like to share my experience with Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

If you are looking for really good massage at professional level, she's definitely a good choice.

In fact, she is a very very experienced massuer. Today, she was just pressing pressing pressing for so long that I thought she overshot the time. She is really dedicated to providing good massage.

There was a shoulder knot on me and she was spending a good amount of time to ensure that she relaxed the tense muscle.

Of course, she is not a SYT. Those who can accept piano for hotz looks, can just skip her. But if you are looking for super value for money, she is a good choice.

She did a capped BJ. OMG. And I did a 5G roam to the most southern forest. Then after two minutes, she HJ me off. Fair enough. It was firm and enjoyable.

After that, she did a really really good head and eye massage.

Then I mentioned 7P to her cause both of them are from SZ.

I told her that 7P focuses quite a bit on little bro massage. And that's one thing I really, really liked.

Xiao Xi told me that she can do that as well as long as I request. She served me drinks and we continued to chat after the massage.

Her excellent service make up for her modest assets and decent aesthetics. Good value!
Thanks for the FR. Anyone know if xiao xi allow zhut?
Old 10-06-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post

was apple's regular before the HA implemented. said she is wearing mask for work and only takes 2 to breakeven.

how true not sure just repeating

might not be best massage but after visiting endless ML i think taking a combi of effort looks and skills she is one of the best match for me.

as i say take a combi of the above. not the most chio but one of the most hardworking one.

awaiting to try dan ni after HA, reviews seems good.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

any bros try before xiao ya and care to share reviews?

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Old 10-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatLim View Post

I also waiting. Asked many times but like no Frs.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatLim View Post

I tried before. Place is central with construction.

Stay Alone. Looks wise, definitely MILF.

Have AR and BBBJ and really blow until you shoot.

Otherwise, very mysterious about her. Servicewise is good
Old 10-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Lalabirdy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
As luck would have it, managed to book AA for a session today.
AA is An An from slg?
Old 10-06-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried this Dan Ni before? There are 2 Dan Ni now and I’ve tried the other one (SYT).

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/dan-ni-massage/
Old 10-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Looked for An An today. Don't forget to upz me after reading the review.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Massage: 9/10
Even though the massage is slightly shorter than those plain vanilla masseurs', the focus is more on the sensual part, which is really, really sizzling. Brilliant to allocate more time to the sensual part!

She was FN the moment I was on the bed. At times during the massage, she would just lie on me and massage me. The feeling of her smooth skin, little bush and body rubbing against my body is super arousing and comfortable.

She is definitely trained in massage as it was firm and pressure was applied at all the right places.

The best part is the head and face massage after the sensual part. It was so, so comfortable that I almost fell asleep. A good amount of time is spent here. I was a having a bit of headache before but after that, the headache was gone and I felt really energised and revitalised.

Looks and body: 9/10.
She looks exactly like her pictures, with sharp and nice facial features - perfect for a mistress who can hook your soul away and arouse the dormant beast in you.

She is quite tall as well, around 165. So it was good to hug her as she has the volume and size. Because of her size, it felt good when she laid on me.

Her body is very hotz as well. Her pair of melon is substantial and draping nicely. Was waiting to catching her boobs shaking.

The best part about her body is that she doesn't exercise much. It makes her body soft and tender, perfect to be grabbed. But she is still very slim. It is in sharp contrast to those sporty girls who exercise so much and make their body too lean and not nice to touch.

After the session, I was still reminiscing the textual by grabbing the air. Haha.

Sexual: 9/10.
The foreplay was really, really awesome and lasted quite awhile. The usual foreplay is a lot shorter. But she was just licking me all over again and again. It was really v arousing.

Then when I was on my fours, she was licking my butt and giving my an AR. The slightly icy feeling on the butt crack was very relaxing.

Then when I flipped over, she gave me a nice solid BBBJ. She was definitely not rushing to finish the job and she was taking the time to do it. Because of that, it lasted awhile as well.

If you are looking for something to spice up your life and to revitalise you, I think An An is an awesome choice.

During the ending shower, my little bro was still slightly standing while typically it will be sleeping and ready to go home. Because my mind was still replaying her alluring looks and nice, tender body.

Honestly, her service was so good that it felt like she was paid a good premium to do that. The 10 bucks additional to the usual market rate of 110 is the best thing you can ever spend on, in your life. SPEND IT!

Will certainly return to her for solid revitalising sensual. RAWRRR.
Old 10-06-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Bro i just tried dan ni

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

Syt vibes, fair and smooth complexion and nice nnp shape. Good nnp size despite her small build. Massage and deed done about 35mins. Had a good chat with her till 1hr upz.
She use disposal towel which is plus point for me. Shared apartment with another ml. Her room got shower
Will rtm
Anybody know who is her roommate? Caught a glimpse of her body when enter the room. Looks not bad. Dan Ni said she don't know her website name, lol. All the girl always say this reason haha. They just don't want us to visit others.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Nice fr. Although an an wasn’t my type, I second that she has a very nice body and good attitude. I asked for two hj and she obliged, although the second shot was in vain, no fault of hers.
Her ass rimming was also shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Looked for An An today. Don't forget to upz me after reading the review.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Massage: 9/10
Even though the massage is slightly shorter than those plain vanilla masseurs', the focus is more on the sensual part, which is really, really sizzling. Brilliant to allocate more time to the sensual part!
Old 11-06-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros here can recommend me a nice massage place where the ML actually teases you and provides like a proper dick massage and provide a nice bbbj or at least a good teasing to keep me stimulated from start till the end of the massage? Lately I've been spending excessively going through dumb places where got good for bud bad service.

Ex. Cannot massage hip and front area cause only paid $50 for the massage so only back and if want massage in front is another $28-38. Then blue balls, flip liao, pretend to only touch the sides then say pay another $30 to wank only but cannot roam, roam is $50. Always kana makan by ML cause of blue balls.

Another claim to do 2xhj and massage only for me to go inside the room and pay $120 for hj where I can't roam and can only cup her breast like an idiot on the bed.

Just ranting a little here cause I've been spending close to $700 on dumb massage places. I am sincerely looking for a good or at least okay ish massage with good teasing and either bbbj or hj that isnt those fast looking at window kind or under towel and no skills type at the end.

Maybe cause I malay ba, the ml treat me different like some kind of commodity quick cash boy boy
Old 11-06-2021, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Any bros here can recommend me a nice massage place where the ML actually teases you and provides like a proper dick massage and provide a nice bbbj or at least a good teasing to keep me stimulated from start till the end of the massage? Lately I've been spending excessively going through dumb places where got good for bud bad service.

Ex. Cannot massage hip and front area cause only paid $50 for the massage so only back and if want massage in front is another $28-38. Then blue balls, flip liao, pretend to only touch the sides then say pay another $30 to wank only but cannot roam, roam is $50. Always kana makan by ML cause of blue balls.

Another claim to do 2xhj and massage only for me to go inside the room and pay $120 for hj where I can't roam and can only cup her breast like an idiot on the bed.

Just ranting a little here cause I've been spending close to $700 on dumb massage places. I am sincerely looking for a good or at least okay ish massage with good teasing and either bbbj or hj that isnt those fast looking at window kind or under towel and no skills type at the end.

Maybe cause I malay ba, the ml treat me different like some kind of commodity quick cash boy boy
Would also help if can pm me girls who allow painting.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

Don't go to massage parlours. They are landmines and expensive. You cna read the past posts. There are a lot of recommended MLs with different services to suit different needs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1