The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Maybe Rickey is in the running club. You can check there.
Thanks mr chairmeh itguy2008 for helping our dear babe cecelia to find me ..so kind of you ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Haha, my dear hubby, you where got wet, only hard, me getting wetter now
Yah i know my dear, i can only get hard but u n all the rest of the other gals can only get wet reading TS' notti story of his wife K in here ...hehe

Old 04-05-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
It is much easier for women to get hookups than men.
Why is that so leh, bro Neoguri ??..but i see u r doing well hooking up with women

Old 04-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So u still wanna bet that they will hv a 3-some soon
Actually they already had threesome... no penetration yet. I only want to bet whether they had penetration at the staircase or in T & R's home.

You want? If you win, what do you want? If I win, I want the pics that Cecelia gave you to see.

Let me know ok? i.e. staircase or T & R's home.

Last edited by Espada; 04-05-2021 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...don't get too excited ... no encounters at all with our pretty sis cecelia yet,
I'm not excited... I have no balls to openly do it with a tag team of Samsters. I just thought suddenly without notice you up her already. 太快了吧 Just be open and share what happened after you had an encounter with her OK????!!! 我们支持你!!!

Last edited by Espada; 04-05-2021 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

finally i see bro Rickey power
Old 04-05-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Actually they already had threesome... no penetration yet. I only want to bet whether they had penetration at the staircase or in T & R's home.

You want? If you win, what do you want? If I win, I want the pics that Cecelia gave you to see.

Let me know ok? i.e. staircase or T & R's home.
Hey Espada,
No body want to bet with you, don't be another asshole, you young punk....Don't play with us, that's my warning

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 04-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Espada,
Knn you really chee bye kia, we already forgive you, knnbccb, what you want.and you got the ball to ask me to send my wife pic to you, you chee bye kia, don't play, I can report you as threatening.
PUI...

Old 04-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
finally i see bro Rickey power
Oh hi.. bro acid...how r you ??...nice to see u posting again after such a long time ...where u been to hur ???

Old 04-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Hey Espada,
No body want to bet with you, don't be another asshole, you young punk....Don't play with us, that's my warning
Are you speaking on bro Rickey's behalf? Or you got multiple accounts?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey Espada,
Knn you really chee bye kia, we already forgive you, knnbccb, what you want.and you got the ball to ask me to send my wife pic to you, you chee bye kia, don't play, I can report you as threatening.
PUI...
You display your wife's threesome pic big big as your Avator and you afraid of people seeing her meh? You got dementia liao? Joker lah you! Are you trying to blackmail bros here after tricking them into meeting your wife? What happens to your Hougang buddies now? Kana blackmailed by you until bankrupt liao???!!! Haha...

You all can't even accept a simple word "nympho" used to describe someone who got high sex drive only but can tahan brothers fucking your wife?? You sure you both are that open-minded?

That's why I said my balls shrunked!!!

I come find you guys and apologise lah. Want or not??? Haha...

Last edited by Espada; 04-05-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
You display your wife's threesome pic big big as your Avator and you afraid of people seeing her meh? You got dementia liao? Joker lah you! Are you trying to blackmail bros here after tricking them into meeting your wife? What happens to your Hougang buddies now? Kana blackmailed by you until bankrupt liao???!!! Haha...

You all can't even accept a simple word "nympho" used to describe someone who got high sex drive only but can tahan brothers fucking your wife?? You sure you both are that open-minded?

That's why I said my balls shrunked!!!

I come find you guys and apologise lah. Want or not??? Haha...
Sam Leong,
Your take..

Old 04-05-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sam Leong,
Your take..
良哥,我相信你的判断. 你决定吧!
Old 04-05-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, can we get the argument off this thread and let bro Asta5x continue with his story?
Old 04-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Thanks Sam Leong..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1