The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Dear Rickey bro,

Handjob and fingering are just foreplay but she didn't continue outside at the stairs probably because there's no privacy. Just shows that TS wife is open to anything with his colleagues / boss / neighbours / strangers but Asta5x won't allow anything more without him as he'll put a stop to it if it went further. TS is still a jealous hubby.
Yes, u r right again bro Espada...u seem very interested in this notti story too ...haha...yes, we know TS wife is very notti, doing wat she did with neighbour T in Part 2 of the story, in wat u call foreplay ...yes, she definitely is sexually open to him as narrated by TS...n yes, u r right too, TS is a jealous husband alright as he himself admitted but not the really possessive type...he is in fact thrilled n excited to know how far his wife "K" is going to be notti ...in particular to neighbour T...we shall find out soon when TS updates his story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-05-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
My dear Rickey
Don't think so there will be 3some, I been through it, TS could probably peep from his bedroom just as what My hubby did.
I'm just curious whether our Cecelia sis will also lose control like K when someone touches and kisses her without her hubby around. She's only been thru it at her own home when her hubby is around as there is no privacy bcos hubby probably watching. She never share what if hubby's not around?

Last edited by Espada; 02-05-2021 at 11:52 AM.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Espada bro,
Well, there's more to it, as hubby had always bring me to the kop shop to drink with his 2 buddies for almost one year, and I get accustomed to them, joking and laughing and sometime a bit touchy ...
Old 02-05-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
I'm just curious whether our Cecelia sis will also lose control like K when someone touches and kisses her without her hubby around. She's only been thru it at her own home when her hubby is around as there is no privacy bcos hubby probably watching. She never share what if hubby's not around?
That will be another level when hubby is not around, will try to recall the encounters as it is almost 15 yrs ago...
Old 02-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That will be another level when hubby is not around, will try to recall the encounters as it is almost 15 yrs ago...
Hahahah do keep us posted .... 15years ago but if the heat is still there sure can remember lol
Two buddies who r the touchy type - can lead to something spicy
Do update us plz lol
Old 02-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

I would like to start a new thread, dating back to 2004..
Not easy, have to recall all sensual events with hubby ..give me time ya..thanks all dearest bro.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I would like to start a new thread, dating back to 2004..
Not easy, have to recall all sensual events with hubby ..give me time ya..thanks all dearest bro.
Wow upgraded to premium! Looking forward to your sharing!
Old 02-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Hehe, my hubby upgrade for me lor..
Old 02-05-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe, my hubby upgrade for me lor..
Continuing my last encounter with hubby buddy A .

As we sat down on the sofa watching video, Buddy B excuse himself to go back as it is late, ard 1am.
Hubby came out and tap on my shoulder and as I turn around, he lift me up to kiss me showing buddy A, as we kiss, he pull up my tee shirt exposing my sexy black lingerie to Buddy A, I then slap his chest saying dun wan, before I knew I raised my arm for him to pull off my shoulder. He said he better go take shower and join us .
As he disappear into bedroom, Buddy A place his arm over my shoulder, running my left shoulder and slowly to my next and down my front, trying to reach my breast, I lean closer to his chest to let him fondle.me, as his finger circling my nipple, I felt so wet, giving out a soft moan, he then pull down my strap and went in front, I was shocked, he spread my leg and knee in between as hh pull down the other strap, admiring my small breast and eraser nipples, slowly fondling my breast till I throw back my head to acknowledge his advance, as I turn my head, I notice that my hubby was peeping thru the bedroom door. I then turn to Buddy A and french him , we cross tongue and french like there's no tomorrow..he even suck my nipples and kiss me all over. After about frenching and sucking me for 30 mins, I wet all over and call out softly....fuck me Tony(buddy A name)....
Buddy A carried me as I wrap my legs to his body, he carried me pass my bedroom, I told him to ledt me down as I go check my hubby, he did as he proceeded to our another room, I went in to check on hubby, cos he's drunk, he as having his shower and just came out from shower room, I hug him and we kiss, as he touch me all over, I knew he feel that I'm without panty as Buddy A had stripe me of my panty, he continue to aroused me and I'm getting wet, fuck, should I make love to hubby then proceed to Buddy A,
I told him Buddy A is waiting for me in another room,to my surprise, he said go ahead and remember to keep door ajar, I kiss him once more and proceed to another room with Buddy A waiting.......

Last edited by Cecelialee; 02-05-2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

....fuck me Tony(buddy A name)....

Nice nice... do start you own thread and continue.. I cannot wait! Thank you.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
bout frenching and sucking me for 30 mins, I wet all over and call out softly....fuck me Tony(buddy A name)....

I told him Buddy A is waiting for me in another room,to my surprise, he said go ahead and remember to keep door ajar, I kiss him once more and proceed to another room with Buddy A waiting.......
Your hubby and him had already discussed about that night's protocol. Just waiting for you to be a willing party.

Last edited by Espada; 02-05-2021 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

https://ibb.co/HgwkHFd
This was when Buddy A had me left me there in another bed, this was taken by hubby in morning when he check on me,.
Of cos I slept with Buddy A over the night..he left in the morning after another session with , feeling satisfied, I just lay down on the other room
Old 02-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
This was when Buddy A had me left me there in another bed, this was taken by hubby in morning when he check on me,.
Of cos I slept with Buddy A over the night..he left in the morning after another session with , feeling satisfied, I just lay down on the other room
1) Did he CIP or wif condom?
2) After that, many more sessions with buddy A?
3) Did you do it with buddy B subsequently?
4) Any threesome with both A & B?
5) Both buddy A & B were bachelors or married?
6) This happened in 2004?

Last edited by Espada; 02-05-2021 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg !!...dinno our dear sis Cecilialee is such a sexually desirable sleeping beauty in the photo ...drooling n salivating to lie beside n sleep tgt with her ..hehe...opphss sorry sis Cecelialee, no offense, just say say only..its just a fantasy of mine ...nothing real

Old 02-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
1) Did he CIP or wif condom?
2) After that, many more sessions with buddy A?
3) Did you do it with buddy B subsequently?
4) Any threesome with both A & B?
5) Both buddy A & B were bachelors or married?
Wa bro Espada...can see u so excited by our dear sis Cecelialee also ...got so many questions to clarify with her abt her sexy sharing ...just like me ...hehe...good, keep it up !...tis will help us know more exact juicy details of her sexy story

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1