The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
11pm u want kena scold by her ah lol she sleep early one
She sleep early one a, I remember last time she replied me a 10.30 pm slot, that’s why I said probably can try to ask her lolol
Old 12-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Knowingly accepting two bookings at one time is considered double booking. It may be of no loss to.the ML, but to us (those who are not young anymore), time is very valuable.

Is a big no no for ML criteria. Regardless regular or not, it's a straight drop.
Totally agree.
Everybody's time is valuable right....U mean her time more valuable than us ?
I 2as her regular during her first stint but stopped after a while due to inconsistent availability. I guess nothing has changed. She remembers me and recently added her WC. From the looks of it, I may not go for her , unless I really got time to kill that day , which is looking extremely unlikely
Old 12-04-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
11pm u want kena scold by her ah lol she sleep early one
Well, unless the ML stated clearly on her WeChat or website "Do Not Text/Call after X pm", else why should any bro allow any ML to scold us for trying to book an appointment? It's not like we text to chit chat. If the ML don't wanna be disturbed then off her hp la, ain't rocket science isn't it.

Really quite amusing + annoying reading these MLs unruly antics. Facts or fiction not for me to comment but imo, we shouldn't suck it up to these treatments la. If unjustly kena from ML, she probably deserves our piece of mind too. The moment you tolerate such nonsense and still choose to support her undyingly is the exact moment you end up in the bargain bin of her customer base, cos she knows your pride is practically non-existent. Dignity bros..Dignity.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/fei-er-massage/

Any bro here tried fei er before? Can share FR PLS
MILF but body still in good shape.
Massage done FC and during sensual only lifted up her top to expose boobs.... no removal of clothing. Location is a Spa so I guess there are restrictions unlike homebased.
Roaming limited to 2G.... upper body only. No southward movements.
RTM : No
Old 12-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Well, unless the ML stated clearly on her WeChat or website "Do Not Text/Call after X pm", else why should any bro allow any ML to scold us for trying to book an appointment? It's not like we text to chit chat. If the ML don't wanna be disturbed then off her hp la, ain't rocket science isn't it.

Really quite amusing + annoying reading these MLs unruly antics. Facts or fiction not for me to comment but imo, we shouldn't suck it up to these treatments la. If unjustly kena from ML, she probably deserves our piece of mind too. The moment you tolerate such nonsense and still choose to support her undyingly is the exact moment you end up in the bargain bin of her customer base, cos she knows your pride is practically non-existent. Dignity bros..Dignity.
Bro, I really dig your perspective and posts on this matter recently. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Unless conditions clearly stated, no ML has the right to scold any customers for messaging late for appointments, or to re-confirm appointments. That's just arrogant and disrespectful. If ML doesn't want late text, state it in the ad, in her WC, or reply the next day, or just turn off the bloody phone! Geez... how cocky are you to think your time is more important than others?

And, sorry, I don't subscribe to "That's just her character, let's just move on". I don't subscribe to sweeping issues under the carpet and pretending it doesn't exist. If ML practises something which seems unacceptable, mention her, table it for discussion, so other people are more informed.

Yes, dignity. I like that.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

And, sorry, I don't subscribe to "That's just her character, let's just move on". I don't subscribe to sweeping issues under the carpet and pretending it doesn't exist. If ML practises something which seems unacceptable, mention her, table it for discussion, so other people are more informed.

Yes, dignity. I like that.
Ya, sometimes people seems to forget we are PAYING for the services..not like we get it at discounted price or FOC lol.

Is akin to some eatery that skyrocketed in popularity and starts to treat customers like trash, the take it or leave it attitude coz they don't need your business for survival anymore. I will just patronise a different eatery lor, less tasty maybe, but at least I feel valued. Cheers 🍻
Old 12-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I will just patronise a different eatery lor, less tasty maybe, but at least I feel valued. Cheers 🍻
Totally agree have been chionging for quite sometime seems like service standard nowadays have dropped though price increase from 90-110 to 110-130.

Seems the chiongster nowadays seems to forget they are paying for the services. Don't need to bear with nonsense if really attitude n bad service just move on the better ones out there.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dignity bros..Dignity.
Fully concur.

It's about mutual respect, mutual benefit, basic manners and professional ethics.

Mutual respect starts with self-respect or dignity. Always size up each situation or encounter.

I once walked off a night session after 15 minutes - got off suddenly and took another shower. Epic fail. Girl was stunned. Fired off messages to her for bad service and lousy attitude. Told her that's not the way to take people's money. She could only apologize and asked me to forgive her.

To me, I didn't want to prolong and have any misunderstanding. YMMV at the worst despite FR from another Bro.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
which ML ? so i wont get tio gan also
first time heard ml sleep early, really want to know so can give her a morning call
I've never received any scoldings for last-min/late night bookings. lol
I think its meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment.
Most MLs will rather ignore messages when they are done for the day and enjoy their own personal space than to spend time scolding customers. lol
Old 12-04-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think there is anything wrong with asking for late night slots, just a simple yes or no answer (or maybe no reply which means no also).

But I do think we should avoid spam asking after certain hours? Like after 11pm or midnight? Unless Maybe you are a regular and know she don’t sleep early kind?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 12-04-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/
When saw this I knew she back, then fast hand fast leg arrange to look for her.
Now of day landmine a lot, price increase and service so kns... many of ML this cannot that cannot... and just 1 hj... then happy to saw her in the website again.
As 2019 service still the same, if Bro here want to have good Gfe 99 senual 99 u won’t mistake to look for her. Of cos if go massage, she may no the good 1.
Of cos for me I definitely no go for massage... Im go for good sensual and no restrict touch kiss.... and other service (of cos she no do FJ) abit sad this part.
As she mention, she no stay for long with travel pass this time. So bro whose regular know what I said. And who never try her maybe can give a chance to try what I say.

Last, sorry for broken English hope can understand what I try to explain here.
Upz for sharing. Might try her next instead of AP.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Upz for sharing. Might try her next instead of AP.
+10 for exchange
Old 12-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lmao so hype up for scold word, just want to clear misunderstanding
the "scold" i mean will be simply ignored unless girl ignored messages liao you keep calling and bombarded her phone then gg liao,
some cust like to spam on calling their phone with reason girls doesn't reply my messages blabla i want to show my 'sincerity', so it's not abt dignity and professionalism but a lot of cust also bo liao one....move on
Old 12-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/fei-er-massage/

Any bro here tried fei er before? Can share FR PLS
If I remember correctly it's a shophouse near jln besar, conditions inside are abysmal. Average looking milf, might be abit close to expiry date though.
Really 40 plus yrs old.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
This is her character. Not happy move on.
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1