The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
11pm u want kena scold by her ah lol she sleep early one
Haha yeah I saw old posts saying she scold customer for disturbing her sleep.. Sian post covid world really shit.. In the past just drive down to lor 18
Old 12-04-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Any bros can intro a girl who can do a good 指压 massage, condo based and at late hours I.e. After 11pm?

Back is super aching right now

I know of some girls contact them after 11pm will tio gan one so trying to avoid..

Thanks in advance!
Bro there is one that works late but her massage soso, if u need can pm me
Old 12-04-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Haha, hilarious times. You message a ML and tio gan because you want to make appointment with her. Wtf is the situation coming to. They work this line is till late nights, pre-Covid days they are happy to receive a message for booking tmr.

Just damn funny. And the more hilarious thing is ppl listening to MLs command like their girlfriend. Lol.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha, hilarious times. You message a ML and tio gan because you want to make appointment with her. Wtf is the situation coming to. They work this line is till late nights, pre-Covid days they are happy to receive a message for booking tmr.

Just damn funny. And the more hilarious thing is ppl listening to MLs command like their girlfriend. Lol.
Supply too short already. I have been RTM same ML these past few weeks, hearing stories of difficultly in booking discourages me to try more MLs
Old 12-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

which ML ? so i wont get tio gan also
first time heard ml sleep early, really want to know so can give her a morning call
Old 12-04-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ting-ting-massage/
When saw this I knew she back, then fast hand fast leg arrange to look for her.
Now of day landmine a lot, price increase and service so kns... many of ML this cannot that cannot... and just 1 hj... then happy to saw her in the website again.
As 2019 service still the same, if Bro here want to have good Gfe 99 sensual 99 u won’t mistake to look for her. Of cos if go massage, she may no the good 1.
Of cos for me I definitely no go for massage... Im go for good sensual and no restrict touch kiss.... and other service (of cos she no do FJ) abit sad this part.
As she mention, she no stay for long with travel pass this time. So bro whose regular know what I said. And who never try her maybe can give a chance to try what I say.

Last, sorry for broken English hope can understand what I try to explain here.
did she come b4, look like sha sha

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/
Old 12-04-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Such are the times, what to do. As much as the customer is always right, also want to give them due respect. You can say what you want but personally I feel the girls tend to reciprocate and give better service when the respect is mutual.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
This LN really a problematic gal.
I have a session with her tomorrow.
I sent a message to her asking whether our session is confirm or not. No reply from her so I sent another message abt 3 hrs later. This time she did reply but scolded me. Why must ask so many times? WTF!! Is it wrong to check on my appointment? And it was only 2 messages 3 hrs apart. Now she had blocked me without telling me our session is still on or not.

So should I turn up tomorrow ? Or just fuck it!!
Seems like this LN really got attitude problem, lol. I also kena aeroplane from her before without warning, that was in 2018. In fact I posted about it here back then also: https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php...=#post17918992

So too bad, I never got to try her until now, but seeing how she seemingly got bad reputation for double booking and all, I guess it's not worth the time anyway. Same for Nat last time, aeroplane queen and all, text her never receive any reply, just gave up in the end. I ain't got time for this shit, I don't care if you AP or not, I can spend my money elsewhere on more professional MLs. No regrets.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
This LN really a problematic gal.
I have a session with her tomorrow.
I sent a message to her asking whether our session is confirm or not. No reply from her so I sent another message abt 3 hrs later. This time she did reply but scolded me. Why must ask so many times? WTF!! Is it wrong to check on my appointment? And it was only 2 messages 3 hrs apart. Now she had blocked me without telling me our session is still on or not.

So should I turn up tomorrow ? Or just fuck it!!
This is her character. Not happy move on.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
carbuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
hey bros. I would strongly recommend Abby from SLG/TT. RTM was a few days ago

https://sglonelyguy-2.co
m/abby-massage/

looks: 1st looks reminds me of Kimberley Wang media corp. to me lah. I am happy with her looks. some say Liu yifei. you wont u turn one.
SYT. early 20s look.below 25.
nice hand n natural boob massage.
nice companionship. doesnt feel like a transaction.

recommended for bros who like to lie back and let the ML take charge after a hard days work.

Thank you for the FR. Tried Abby and she is indeed SYT TW meimei. She keeps her place and sheets clean. Friendly gal who aims to please and is willing to learn new tricks to tease. Masssge can be better but is comfortable and a relaxing back rub. When it comes to sensual, allows limited roaming but just by her beautiful face and smile, it is easy to get off and with her close to you licking your ears and nip. Will RTM.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
did she come b4, look like sha sha

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/
Ting Ting & Sha Sha are 2 different person.

Ting Ting came previously in early 2019.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have a session with her tomorrow. :
What time is your session supposed to be tomorrow?
I was surprised this morning when I saw her wechat declare slots available for bookings tomorrow. Quickly text her and was given a 2pm slot. Maybe she cancelled you and gave me your slot.... hahaha
Old 12-04-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/fei-er-massage/

Any bro here tried fei er before? Can share FR PLS
Old 12-04-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Supply too short already. I have been RTM same ML these past few weeks, hearing stories of difficultly in booking discourages me to try more MLs
Actually we do have a good supply if you look at the postings, just that the offerings and the two tier pricing just doesn't seem attractive enough for most. Again there are always gems in the mix (like every single cycle) just that you have to look hard enough.
Old 12-04-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Actually supply more than decent since 2 months back leh. There's a good mix of swee vanilla,massage oriented and sensual type. Sure the pricing has upzz abit and securing a slot last minute is usually tough, but all in all I find the current scene pretty good. Once a while take a leap of faith and try a ML that hardly has FR but looks/feel attracts you, you never know, she could turn out to be your next regular
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1