The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-03-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VagueSombre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wah now really dried up resources.
Old 26-03-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rawrrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I have her nudes.
Up my points and I’ll send you the link.
Hi! How to contact her?
Old 27-03-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

slutdungeon aka $$$$$$ full of shit. advertise bbbj and frenching, then when girl say she doesn't do that, okt blames customer, say dirty and hygiene problem. fuck off. false advertising just say blatant lies. don't blame the customer. FLs have only ever commented that i have no smell and am damn clean, never had any complains of hygiene.

customers beware of false advertising. at least their photos are real, so not as bad as other stables.

edit: since people have been asking, yes, the girls are fine, i was just pissed at the okt attitude.

Last edited by jaxel82; 27-03-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 28-03-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
slutdungeon aka $$$$$$ full of shit. advertise bbbj and frenching, then when girl say she doesn't do that, okt blames customer, say dirty and hygiene problem. fuck off. false advertising just say blatant lies. don't blame the customer. FLs have only ever commented that i have no smell and am damn clean, never had any complains of hygiene.

customers beware of false advertising. at least their photos are real, so not as bad as other stables.

edit: since people have been asking, yes, the girls are fine, i was just pissed at the okt attitude.
Where is the ad for slutdungeon?
Old 31-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fully agree with this and if you feedback to them about it... They will just block you say you making trouble for them lel

Just wait for borders to open bros.. it will not be too long
Old 31-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros have thai contact to share?

craving for thai pussy.. bong dome 2 and L till sian liao...
Old 01-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Fully agree with this and if you feedback to them about it... They will just block you say you making trouble for them lel

Just wait for borders to open bros.. it will not be too long
Totally agreed. Border may open soon.

but Batam /Hk may open earlier than Thai.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Saw this on tiktok of an ex-Thai-FL in Sg.

The thai girls' ding dong factor is surely one thing many of us miss so much now.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is accurate.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Ah yess ILT. A budget stable with quality girls. Searched the forum but unable to find the girl im looking for. Only remembered she run road with the money. Unsure if its true though.
her?

https://imgur.com/a/FdqkOe6
Old 04-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential

I saw this in Locanto. Any bro tried? https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_49...ROM-JAPAN.html
Old 04-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84shots View Post
I saw this in Locanto. Any bro tried? https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_49...ROM-JAPAN.html
haha you try liao let us know, do a google image search of those photos maybe will provide some clues
Old 05-04-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

She looks familiar, what was her handle before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post

Saw this on tiktok of an ex-Thai-FL in Sg.

The thai girls' ding dong factor is surely one thing many of us miss so much now.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
haha you try liao let us know, do a google image search of those photos maybe will provide some clues
It led me to this:
https://www.hkmarket1314.com/en/blog/242782/
Old 06-04-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post

Your the real Magnum PI 👌
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1